main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN And Number Three Makes Us Official: RSVP here for the Halloween Costume Party- October 27th, 3:00pm

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Qui-Gon Tim, Oct 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Man, you guys become official right about the time our fanfilm's 2nd segment comes out. Now that is just dandy. ;)

2. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Yeah, Jay, we had it planned that way all along.
    We were gonna stand in line for the premiere of Segment 2, but penzargrat kept calling the cops on us!!

3. DaRtH-ReDrUm

DaRtH-ReDrUm Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2002
    We kept telling them we weren't loitering.

OK, so we were loitering. And we were drunk. But we let Steve act as our spokesman when the fuzz came, and he wasn't half as wasted as most of us were.

We got busted anyway.

4. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Hey Steve, I've been around the boards and what-not. How about you?? We thought you disappeared off the face of the Earth there after that rash incident. That ointment working out okay for ya? j/k :D

5. Electric_Mayhem

Electric_Mayhem Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2002
    Yeah Tim, sorry 'bout that whole gettin'-hauled-off-to-jail thing...I tried to reason with the cops...but they kept saying, "That's what you get for drinking blue milk!"

Jay, the rash is gone. Funny thing...as soon as I stopped listening to those Jon Bon Nebula CDs...it went away!!

What!? What am I saying...NO! My name is not Steve...pay no attention to the man behind the pod bay door!!!

6. DaRtH-ReDrUm

Oct 28, 2002
    I spiked the milk with Corellian whiskey, Steve. Did you expect anything less from me? Why do you think Trace forbade me to make my special punch for the Halloween party? I mean, come on, it's nothing but Vodka and food coloring!!!! How could that harm anyone?

Nice to meet you, Jay. I've just met you, yet I feel like I've known you for...oh...minutes.

And speaking of minutes, I really should get some sleep now.

Goodnight.

7. Electric_Mayhem

Oct 28, 2002
    I'll second that one, Tim. I've got to get some sleep so I can cause "electric mayhem" on the radio in the morning.

8. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    I thought JBN only had that effect on cross-dressers. Hmmm... I'll look into it. [face_laugh]

9. DaRtH-ReDrUm

Oct 28, 2002
    OMG....I just pictured Steve in drag when you said that, Jay. I wonder if my therapist offers late-night sessions. I may be like one of the folks in Awakenings by morning light if I don't seek help immediately.

10. Electric_Mayhem

Oct 28, 2002
    Ouch, Jay...that stings. :D

11. penzargrat

penzargrat Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 7, 2001
    I'm sorry, Steve! I didn't know that was you who I called the cops on! I thought that I would've recognized someone who was supposed to have been a cast/crew member in the movie! [face_laugh]

12. Steja_Palex

Aug 18, 2001
    I guess I deserved that...LOL

Seriously, I've seen the segments...you guys didn't need me.

13. DarthJesseJackson

DarthJesseJackson Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2002
    Who dis characta I be talkin' to? I been tellin' dis po community dat da Man, and yes I mean do Dubbya boys, been bringin' da brotha man down. Let's all stand up brotha brethren, let's all stand up and shout "We takin' no mo.. We takin' no mo.." All you wit me now.. "We takin' no mo.. We takin'..."

14. Chewbracca

Chewbracca Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 21, 2002
    OH MY GOSH!!! DARTH JESSEJACKSON!!!! HOLY CRAP!!! Funnniest thing I've heard all day!!! :D

15. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Hey! New people....who've been here longer than I have....HI! :)

Anyone have a picture from the party yet??

16. Chewbracca_Myers

Chewbracca_Myers Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2002
    Not yet, I've still got a film camera, haven't jumped up to digital yet. :(

17. Steja_Palex

Aug 18, 2001
    Sherri just got our little digital camera problem solved on our computer, so when I get home I'll email you guys a few snapshots from our costume party and also one from our bowling party that Chris and Trace both missed.

18. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    I just got the pics and I'll start getting them up on the site tonight or tomorrow.

19. sheja_mamid

sheja_mamid Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2001
    Just a little piece of advice....when attempting to upgrade your computer....consult an expert. I finally got that little camera problem fixed. I think Steven is forwarding those photos to you guys. What do you guys think about snapping close ups of each member and placing it with our member info on the roster??? Just an idea...

20. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    I have no problem with that. I think it would be kinda cool. It'd look sort of like a cast roster for a theatre production. And, since we're the original cast of the Suspicious Mind Trick, I think it would be quite appropriate.

21. sheja_mamid

Aug 26, 2001
    .....And what a cast we are!!!!!!! Ok...everyone be fore warned....next meeting is now deemed as the dreaded "Picture Day".....LOL. Speaking of picture day....Reed's preschool had a photographer in on Monday and I had no idea it was pic day...so you can imagine my delight upon seeing photographers....oh well...they will be great pictures....rooster tail hair and all.

22. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Oooo....picture day. I'll have to get out my suit. I vote for black and white head shots!!

23. sheja_mamid

Aug 26, 2001
    Oh My....Darth Maul in a suit......what a picture. LOL. My digital only takes photos in color....but I'm all for head shots only!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.