main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

And oldbie returning as a newbie.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by heathdaniel, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heathdaniel

heathdaniel Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 24, 2004
    Hey guys, I've been a part of these boards for a long, long time. I first registered back in March, 2002 with the user name 5darth2maul1. I actually started "The Official *NON-SPOILER* Countdown To Episode III" thread here.

I was pretty active for a while after Attack of the Clones was released, but then disappeared for a while and came back as anticipation for Episode III really started to build. I lost my password for my 5darth username and no longer used the e-mail address associated with it, so I was forced to make a new one, this one.

I posted a bit before Revenge of the Sith was released, but then disappeared again. I was watching RotS last night and thought of this place and how much fun it was, so I decided to check in and see what's up. I hope to stick around for a while again. So I just wanted to post a hello here in this forum, even though I'm not technically a new user. I kind of am, though.

So, anyway, hello! It's good to be back.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back heathdaniel! :)

It's great to see old user coming back. What's the reason this time? The tv series? Or a certain book? Or just having more time than some years ago? :D

You said that you have lost your password for your first account. Have you ever asked the admins for help? In most cases they are able to help you. I would try. :)

I'm sure you know how the boards work, but since there have been some changes during the last years, don't hesitate to ask if you need any help, ok? :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

3. heathdaniel

heathdaniel Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 24, 2004
    I just got home from college for the summer and have some time before my summer internship starts, so I was killing time by re-watching AotC and RotS the past couple of nights and I got all nostalgic and decided to come back to see how this place was holding up.

4. Vaders_Angel

Vaders_Angel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2005
    Hiya! I'm in pretty much the same boat lol. Saw ROTS on tv (my favorite of the prequel movies)..even though we have the entire series on DVD I never can resist watching them when they pop up on tv lol. And it drew me back here. Just thought I'd come in and say welcome back as well. The nice thing about this place is it's very welcoming, I've been back only a few days and already feel just as welcome as I did the first time round, probably more so. Which is rare to find on a forum I think.

5. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Welcome back to the JC!

6. EvilFishy

EvilFishy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2008
    Ah, it's good to see I am not the only one who has returned as a newbie. I first registered in September of 2002. Is it as awkward for you as it is for me to be patrolling the forums as a newb? Welcome back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.