main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania And So Big Brother begins again

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by The_Scream_Man, Apr 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legacyAccount

legacyAccount Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2012
    oh no! they've had to sleep on THE FLOOR for three days! heaven forbid!

that mad scramble for the matresses was a bit much, methinks

2. Ko_Sai

Ko_Sai Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2002
    The lack of breasts in that hosue is disturbing...considering 6 are suppose to be female. [face_plain]

3. outback_dewback

outback_dewback Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2002
    The lack of balls is equally disturbing ... :D

And I believe that in the "adults" version next Thursday we get to see footage of the 3 girl pashfest between Jess, Katrina and that 12 year-old chick Mirabai, which happened at Katrina's birthday party last night.

Yippee. Can't wait ... [face_plain]

Sorry - said I wouldn't post in here again, but holding back criticism is not one of my stronger points. Which is why I am still watching the damned show I guess ... :)

4. Darth-Tom

Darth-Tom Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2001
    Katrina isn't bad :) the rest are pigdogs though :( and the guys are a bunch of pansies. You'd think with 27,000 applications they would find 12 decent people? The intruder people are cooler than the housemates.

It's kinda like popstars, you end up thinking oh god these can't possibly be the most tatented people in australia can they??

Oh well, it's still fun to laugh at morons.

5. wedge3210

wedge3210 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 7, 1999
    Can someone explain this intruders concept to me? I hadn't heard about it until it was mentioned on the Panel the other night.

6. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    LOL, you poor human beings, I can't believe you are all watching BB!!!!!

I am annoyed, because they took off the Everybody Loves Raymond Repeats.

I watched the whole of BB last year, and my end of semetser results showed it too. I don't really think it's that great a show...and they always try to ad sex just to maintain their teenage audience, which I am agaisnt....

But you can watch it if you reeaaally want to!

7. wedge3210

Jun 7, 1999
    Yeah, you reeeeeally need to watch more repeats of shows from Ten.

8. opium

opium Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 1999
    I hadn't seen the repeats before, so I was enjoying them.

9. wedge3210

Jun 7, 1999
    No doubt they were fast running out of reruns if they hadn't already (the show is only 3 seasons old and has been on every night for months). And there's no doubt it'll be on again one day.

10. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002
    ^ I agree! i is one of my favourite shows on tele - check out my sig!

11. opium

opium Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 1999
    Scary that her character is based on his real mum.

12. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002
    LOL, I think she is based on evrybody's Mum!!!!

13. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Ki-Bara-Mundi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    Marie's a laugh. But yeah, there are only so many re-runs they can play. Remember Ten's overkill with The Nanny re-runs? You don't want that again.

14. stinrab

stinrab Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 9, 1998
    Nothing beats Frank

Marie: "You always treat me like some trophy wife!"
    Frank: "What contest in hell did I win?"

15. Wes

Wes Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2000
    I dislike BB. I watched a total of 6 minutes of it last year...but I also had to put up with constant Radiocrap on it, stuff on the Panel, etc.

The only thing I wish I saw was when Sarah Marie got kicked out so I could laugh at the ugly mole. Her bum dance made me sick. Then she comes out with a song that isn't written by her, or performed by her but it is credited to her. All she does is do the fat wobble crack dance and say "I'm so excited".

I remember back in 1997 Ten did this show called "House from Hell" that was like BB. They put around 6 people into this really house in a suburb of Sydney and they had to last a month in it and they would get $10,000. If someone left their 10,000 would be spread to the others and they got money deducted if they broke certain rules. They were also given cameras so they could film each other breaking rules so to make the others lose money or to drive them out. Plus the guys would made the show use to do stuff the the guys in the house like have a guy come in and play the drums at 4 am and not stop until around 8 am, or stopping the supply of alcohol because those guys were living off a cartoon each a night or giving them the only baked beans diet. That was not a bad little reality show. Kicked the arse of BB.

But unfortunately for me other people like BB, so they put it back on for a second time. I just pray it doesn't do a Popstars and comes back for a third time.

16. Darth_Dagsy

Darth_Dagsy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 2000
    Hold on, theres a lesbian?

And what happened with her sister?

17. Princess HAL9000

Princess HAL9000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 1999
    Who cares if no one is "Sharna or Sara-Marie ugly", this lot are as dull as dishrags.

18. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 20, 2001
    There's Popstars in Australia too?!?! I didn't know that.

I only found out about the Popstars in the states after Sugar Jones came out in Canada (cuz I had no idea that Eden's Crush was the first Popstars in the states).
    Now they're doing the boy girl group in Canada like they did the one in the States. I think our is called "Boy Meets Girl" or something like that. lol. I watched the one with Sugar Jones but I've only seen one ep of this new one.
    On a different note..."Making the Band" (with Otown) was a cool show that I watched all the time.

I know this is totally off topic, but you guys were the ones that brought up Popstars! :)

19. Ko_Sai

Ko_Sai Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2002
    Eww...Damian is SO slimely.

I'll add him to my list of evictees...

1) Nathan
    2) Damian

That's one annoying person to go. Yippee!

20. Champion of the Force

Champion of the Force Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 27, 1999
    But they'd know when they were being filmed cause they'd see it on TV. Then they'd just start acting.

Actually I think they would sue the network for invasion of privacy. :p

The only thing I wish I saw was when Sarah Marie got kicked out so I could laugh at the ugly mole.

No you don't. She was overjoyed when it was annouced she had been voted off (yeah - I don't get it either ?[face_plain]) and was doing the stupid bum dance on the stage with her whole family. Ugggh.

I remember back in 1997 Ten did this show called "House from Hell" that was like BB .... That was not a bad little reality show. Kicked the arse of BB.

I agree. I watched every episode of that series and thought it was pretty good. The idea of having all contestants start off with their end reward then proceed to lose it as time went on for things done wrong, as well as piss them all off with antics from the producers was a great formula - much more interesting. :)

21. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    Ive missed the last few but I dig Mirabai (how can u say she's 12?!) and Katrina. Nathan annoys me to the point where I may actually ring up to vote the bastard out.

In the first one i voted to gt Sara Marie ou everytime. not that I cared who won so much, I just wanted HER gone.

And if u dont dig the show, thats cool. I thought Eveerybody Loved RAaymond was crap, so I guess to each his own.

22. Darth_Dagsy

Nov 18, 2000
    Craig, someone, answer my question, dammit!

23. wedge3210

Jun 7, 1999
    Basically Grettel told the sister that she could keep tabs on her via the Internet. And the lesbian chick said that it "wouldn't be anything she hadn't seen before." Now it sounds innocent, but you had to hear the way it was said...

Mirabi looks 12 because she seems to be lacking development.

Sara-Marie is skank personified.

24. Syrix_Kahl

Syrix_Kahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    The House from Hell was done by Triple M.

25. Darth_Dagsy

Nov 18, 2000
    Which one is the lesbian then? Not that I know any names or faces, but I might be tempted to find out :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.