main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends And so it passes.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by back_wash_city, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. back_wash_city

back_wash_city Jedi Youngling

Jan 18, 2006
    Whilst the Tahiri/Jeedai sleeps

Whilst the Tahiri/Jeedai sleeps the entirety of me now roams free, Her mind no
    longer keeps the essence of me in, and the soul of me can now freely and truthfully
    call the body of me my own. The essence of me wanders through the streets, it
    shudders at the repulsive heresies and blasphemies that it observes whichever the way
    it looks. Suddenly the soul of me finds that it can no longer contain the
    repulsion/disgust. Repulsion/disgust at this world, repulsion/disgust at these
    backwards beings, but mostly, regret/disgust with the own all-too-human body. The very
    thought of the lack of mutilation-scars sends convulsions through the repulsive
    living-cage. Why did the soul of me just have tobe stuck in this infidel's skin? Why
    did that heretic Mezhan Kwaad find it necessary togo and force his dirty will on/over
    the will of me?? Why did he have toforce his filthy/defiled, shamed masculinity onto
    me and the own? It's no wonder the soul ended up in this body after what he did.
    Because he did that so the True Gods can never again be pleased with the essence of
    me after/during that-which-has-happened... Still/however there may be a way
    tomake/remove this anguish and humiliation go away...

In this state of mind the body that belonged to Tahiri Veila staggered into one of the
    huts. It wandered to the dark in the back, where it found the perfect subject for it's
    plans... The Wookie was completely withdrawn into meditation...

A technology freak... Of goodness... The soul of me may yet know at least oblivion...
    It would be vastly much better then the nonlife-of-the-shamed...

The body that belonged to Tahiri Veila dragged the inert form out of the back door and
    down to a shadowed and swampy grove. There it propped the body up and began to mutter
    to Yun-Yammka while raising a razor sharp coffe above it's head. The body that belonged
    to Tahiri Veila just stood like this, muttering prayers and promises to The Slayer,
    for hours.

The soul of me will soon know oblivion, the soul and essence shall end our meaningless
    existences and in a single motion forever be rid of the hurt! This is not heresy to want
    the end of the hurt, the soul of me can take/withstand/endure any known pain, it is the
    hurt that the soul of me can endure not. The Slayer can understand this, he told the
    essence of me tokill this infidel and the entirety of me will pass unto oblivion. The soul
    of me had always dreamed of being re-joined into The Creator, but this will suffice.
    Toimagine that the essence of me could have known at the very least marginal content.
    However/due-to because the minds-of-otherness entered the thoughts of the united Us so
    the essence of me was forced into the cold/dark/absence of unconscious-life...

The cold chitin of the coffe blade pressed down into the arm of the body that belonged to
    Tahire Veila, where it held for hours, the blood welling up around it and pooling around
    the body that belonged to Tahiri Veila, and then through. Down, down, down, into the guts
    and internals of the body that belonged to Tahiri Veila, and out! Down into the brains of
    the inert Wookie. Both perished in the midst of the very same breath.

And so it passes...
    As life began in pain,
    so too will it end...

2. JediTristan

JediTristan Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2004
    :eek:

Star Wars stream of conciousness?

It can be done!

creepy, excellent job.

3. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    *shudder* Very good, creepy peice. I like. :)

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Creepy and very well done! =D=

5. back_wash_city

Jan 18, 2006
    Star Wars stream of conciousness?

It can be done!

Yeah, what can I say? I was just reading some works by Maupassant (I think it waas him...) and the inspiration just struck me.

6. JediTristan

JediTristan Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2004
    wow. My experience in this particular genre involves Woolf and Joyce, but I do know it when I see it in its wilder form.

Again I say that this was striking.

7. back_wash_city

Jan 18, 2006
    I have not had much exposure to stream of consciousness... just what I am learning in english 102...

8. Earth_Blade_Guard

Earth_Blade_Guard Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2006
    Is that supposed to be Riina?

9. back_wash_city

Jan 18, 2006
    Yep, why? doesn't it sound like her?

10. back_wash_city

Jan 18, 2006
    Deleted by poster

11. Emperion_Blade_Gaurd

Emperion_Blade_Gaurd Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Wow, Very dark, I like it!

12. back_wash_city

Jan 18, 2006
    Please don't be mad at me Mods, but I posted this over a year ago and then had to leave for a long time, and I just wanted to see if it gets more attention this time around.

13. PHGS_Weyr

PHGS_Weyr Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2006
    Yes it does!! This is great!!!

Very interesting!

PHGS Weyr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.