main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

And the Children Shall Lead ~ COMPLETED AND TAGGED ~ IVS trailer up

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mcily_Nochi, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Stupid double post *mutter mutter* . . .

*blinks* Oh, we just passed 1150 . . . kewl. :)

2. Sache8

Sache8 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2000
    Wow! I missed a lot!

**excessive applause**

Excellent story Em, and I'm really looking forward to the next one. Mara was really chilling in the trailer, and I agree that the slap part was very fun ;)

3. Miska

Miska Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 18, 2002
    Can't wait for IVS!!!!!!! When are you going to start posting?

4. leia_amigirl

leia_amigirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2002
    Wow! You've done it again, you've left me speechless! :D I loved the last post. It really sets the scene for whats to come. I loved this story and I'm really looking forward to IVS especially after reading the trailer! You've done a wonderful job on this story and I think you're a wonderful writer. :)

Hope to see the sequel soon!

Amigirl [face_love]

5. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    I have great news, everyone! ATCSL progressed to final voting in six (6) categories in the Fanfic Awards! I would appreciate all the votes I can get!

Sache-- Thank you very much! Mara is awesome in the next one. She's a main character, and for once she's doing exactly what I tell her to!!! ;)

Miska-- I will probably not be posting very soon, because I have another story that I would like to put up, and I want to have much of IVS written and betaed before I start posting so I don't keep readers waiting so long between posts.

amigirl-- *blushes* Wow, thank you very much! I'm so glad I got to know you, and I'm overjoyed that you like my story. I hope to see you around for the sequel!

6. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    But it's fun to have really long cliffhangers. ;) I do it all the time.

Liked the trailer. Looking forward to it.

7. Sache8

Sache8 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2000
    LOL Mom....

And Em, you did a wonderful job of keeping up on your updates. It is a pleasure to read a story that the author is dedicated to writing. I know of course, that it doesn't work out for some authors, and I understand that. But it's still a pleasure ;)

I'm looking forward to IVS and also your new story. Since this story's over, I'm gonna take it off my bookmark list. Could you PM me or IM me when IVS starts posting? :)

8. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    LOL, Mom!!!

Yes, Sache, I will. In fact, anyone who would like a PM when I start posting IVS, let me know. I'm very willing to do that.

9. inez_the_swampgirl

inez_the_swampgirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    well, I'm not reading the trailer cause I don't want to be spoiled, but definintely PM me when you start posting. Congratulations on your nominations. :)

inez

10. leia_amigirl

leia_amigirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2002
    a PM woud be nice ;) I'd really appreciate it.

Amigirl [face_love]

11. womp_rat208

womp_rat208 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 1999
    Whoa, awesome trailer Em! I could SEE what was going on... *is excited* Now do we have to wait 3 years for a sequel like Unca George? ;)

12. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Could you send me a pm too please? :D

13. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    More like three months, Wompy. ;)

Anyone who has the words "send," "PM," and "please" in their replies will get a PM. ;) (j/k-- just make it clear that you would like one)

14. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    I was planning to start posting my next story yesterday, but my little brother wouldn't let me on the computer that has my documents stored on it. And now my mom has decided that I'm not allowed on the internet until all of my homework is done and I'm completely caught up. Finals are next week, and I have tests and long-term projects galore due, so I may not be seeing all of you wonderful people for awhile.

EDIT: Grrr. Now mom says she "overreacted." So it looks like I'm back.

15. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Breaking Through the Silence

[fade up on Anakin Solo walking across a featureless plain, heavily shrouded in mist. He looks all around, his face confused, then freezes as a scream pierces the air.]

[scream]Anakin!

[Anakin, shock registering on his face]Tahiri?

[misty planet disappears and Anakin jerks upright, rubbing his eyes, then scrambles out of his tent. Camera zooms out, showing a clearing in the Dagobah swamp, and a small crumpled form tied to a tree-- Tahiri. He walks over to her and crouches down, studying her face.]

[close-up on Tahiri's face. Her skin is pale, with angry red scars criss-crossing her forehead, and two dark tattoos on her cheeks.]

[Anakin leans closer, his face very close to hers, then jumps away as a bloodcurdling shriek hits him. Tahiri's eyes have opened, and she stares at him in hatred.]

[Anakin, trying to contain tears]Tahiri . . .

[Tahiri, with a violent shake of her head]Riina! Riina!

[fade to black]

[text] Breaking Through the Silence

16. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Thrawn punches Tarkin?? OH HECK YA!! Shove him out the viewport while you're at it!! [face_devil] [face_devil]
    Em, I can't belive the final installment is done and I missed it!! Darn military moving us around so much! I'm going to have internet access until the 24th, I'll try to make up for it in the meantime :) Definitly one of the best stories of all time, can't wait for part 2 :D [face_love]

17. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Shinar-- LOL!!! Oh you bet, there will be some serious tension between the two of them. [face_devil]

18. Breanna_Irulan_Ember

Breanna_Irulan_Ember Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2002
    Wow! I didn't find this story until after it was complete, and I read up to your 32nd post on the first night! This has been really impressive! I get the feeling that if I read the sequel, though, I shall take my final step into the world of all-out SW fanaticism - which, I begin to think isn't so bad after all! Amigirl, if you mention a word of that to ANYONE I will make you suffer. We Sith don't let friendship get in the way of things.

19. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Ah! That new story is a NJO one :_|

I have issues with that series. However I think I may just read it any way :D

20. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Breanna-- WOW!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it that much, and amazed, too! I've done two marathon reads in my life, one less than a third the length of this story, and one twice as long (at the time of the marathon read ;) ). I'm flattered. Thank you.

Jedi Girl-- Come on, you've read just about everything I've written. It's not really NJO, it only has two characters. It's more of a character study between Anakin and Tahiri than an NJO story. :)

21. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    Because im stupid and forgot to mention it b4, i'd like a PM for IVS when it debuts. That, and what would this story be w/o a post from me on every page?! 8-} :D

~~seriously, im kidding!! (how's that for an oxymoron?? :) )

::Windstar Out::

22. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    LOL, Bri. *hugs*

23. crystalrain

crystalrain Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Wow, great fic. :DI could comment so much more if I had time, but unfortunatly I don't :(

24. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Thank you, crystalrain! I appreciate the feedback! Please check out the sequel, In the Valley of Shadow. The story continues. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.