main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

And the Force lives on!

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by talltrees, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Went to see the Reign of Fire last night. Not too bad of a flic. The best part was the "white knight and the black knight". SW will prevale no matter what comes our way! Don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Very cool flick that kept you on the edge of your seat. Story wasn't all that great, but characters were well done.

I know that all of you are having a good time right now. Wish I could have been there. Tell Jake he is a rat bastard for showing up and posting every once and awhile! No, just kidding. We miss him too much. Hope you guys have fun...and be safe! MTFBWY!

2. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Why yes we did have fun. Wish you could have been here. You were greatly missed. Although we did get to talk about you behind your back. That was pretty fun too!!!!

3. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    To everyone,

I had a great time seeing all of you last night. It would have been nice to see a certain redhead, but I guess she was more interested in seeing a National Geographic documentary on giant lizards than seeing me. Some people really know how to carry a grudge! :) I will forgive her, however, if she was on a date and ended up getting l....left with a good impression of the guy! (I am such a stinker)

Just remember, I may have quite being a member of Tulsa FanForce, but I will never lose my love for Star Wars.

4. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    went and checked out RoF tonight. Not bad. Least the dragons looked mean. Unlike oh say...the D&D movie where I have owned lizards bigger than that

5. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    LOL! Whatever Jake! NO, there was no date thing involved (and I trust that wasn't a topic at the little get together ? [face_devil] ) and I would much rather have seen you Jake (and everyone else, including the person the party was for), then a bunch of lizards. But you know all too well what happens if you put aside family. Yes, you will always love SW, as we all will. I never questioned that. Even though you are strong with the Force, I am trying very hard to ignore your presence here and there...stinker. :) I really hope everyone had a good time and I will see all of you (except Jake of course) this Friday.

6. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    It was great fun and food. It was good to see you again Jake. I know we all say we want you back, but that is just to keep up appearences.. hehehe Just kiddin' man. We look forward to you one day returning like a Tie Pilot ejecting from his Tie as it bursts into flames... of course the rebel Lisa did it.

Anyway, good see you and everyone else. Richie was very cool to, really nice guy, owns a rat dog but we'll forgive him.

7. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Lisa I thought big Lizards were your type...Big scales and bad breath

hehehe

Ottoman

8. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Yes, I will hunt the Dark Side down will all my might! Watch out TIE pilot want-a-bes! [face_devil] Otto, of course that isn't true. If this were the case, I would be madly in love with you! LOL! [face_laugh]

9. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Lisa = 1
    Otto = 0

10. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    I may be ugly but I only said that the Dragons may be more you speed for the simple fact that the are close to you age and they to have to lay out in the sun to regulate body temp. So see you are the perfect date for any 1000 year old dragon just for the simple fact your a cold heart Ice Queen.

11. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    <hands out asbestos underwear to everyone> get your fire extinguishers ready...

12. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Thats what i like about you Ed, always thinking of others *puts on aspestos undies*

13. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Oh, there is no need for the undies. There won't be anything left of Otto when I get done with him. Everyone else just needs to keep a safe distance. :D

14. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    I really dont know how to take that Lisa after that remark you made about me being you type and all :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.