And the NJO Survivor is...

Discussion in 'Twin Cities, MN' started by MaraJadeSkywalkerFF, Apr 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Master

star 4
    Leia!!! Man was it close though!!! Here are the results:

Leia Organa Solo 11111111
    Col. Gavin Darklighter 1111111111

Since Leia had two less votes against her than Gavin, Leia is the winner!!! That means Jedimama of Indianapolis is the winner as well! Congratulations, Jedimama!!! :D :D :D :D Jedimama is the winner of one SW ornament, one SW paperback book, one SW CCG pack of cards and one SW action figure!

Col. Gavin Darklighter of the Rogue Squadron, you came so close, I'm going to send you a CCG pack of cards as well. That means, RogueNine/GoBlue92, you need to send me a mailing address. Or better yet, come to one of our next meetings! ;)

But anyhow - this game has been a lot of fun!!! I had fun roleplaying all my angst and turmoil! But now I'm :( that it's over! How am I going to deal with my anguish this time? With food, of course!!! Time for my chocolate Easter bunny and Claussen pickles snack! Yum yum yum - I can't be depressed with THAT to look forward to. :)

Plus... stay tuned for Jabba's Palace Survivor hosted by Salacious Crummy! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
  2. JediGemini Jedi Master

star 4
    Congratulations, Jedimama!
  3. Jedimama Jedi Master

star 3
    THANKS!!! I had a BLAST doing this game. It made my day.:D

4. Salacious_Crummy Jedi Master

star 4
  5. jedigal Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats, Yo Mama!

I was so excited to make it as far as I did (the last round before this one). It must have been terribly exciting waiting for the last votes to turn in. Sorry, you were waiting on me at the end!!

Great job Mara! Have a pickle for me!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.