main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

And The Nominies Are

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Hey guys, anyone putting their film into the FanFilms Awards? Saw this posted on countingdown.com

"If you haven't already, now's the time to get cracking on a Star Wars fan film for entry into the third ever Star Wars Fan Film Awards. The June 15th deadline is still months away, but it's never too early to start thinking about telling your story and winning the big prize.

The finalists will be seen on the Official Star Wars Fan Film site hosted by AtomFilms. There will be an assortment of great prizes -- including $2,000 cash and the now-familiar golden droid trophy. Winners will be named at a special ceremony at Comic-Con International in San Diego, California on the evening of Thursday July 22, 2004. Last year, at the premiere of the Fan Film Awards ceremony at Comic-Con, some 2,000 fans filled the auditorium to cheer on the winners...ect ect"

2. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Get cracking on Pink Harvest and submit it!!!

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I think Brett would have a better idea if the film is ready...last thing you want to do is rush through postproduction at lightspeed, and release a poor product (that's called..."the Gili-effect")

4. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    Atomfilms.com contest is not real fan films. They only allow parody or documentary films. They need to include ALL types. Until then, we ain't entering anything. :)

5. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    I hope our film qualifies. Yes I will be entering it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.