main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

And The Winner Is.............

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Jan 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    OK, let me start off be saying "Thank You" to everyone who participated in the polls that was to determine Jacksonville's name!

We had a lot of fun doing this poll & it really made it interesting when we decided to open it up for everyone to vote (no matter where you were located).

In the beginning of the final poll, we really thought that Jacksonville's New Republic would be the winner. However, in the end that was not true. There was another name that triumphed over all of them.

And the winner is......Jacksonville's Jawa Hunters.

Again......thanks to all who participated! It was a lot of fun for all of us here at Jacksonville's Jawa Hunters! :)

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Congratulations JediKnight Jerri and Jacksonville. All the Best for many many
    happy moments in the years to come to you and everyone there :)

3. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Thanks a lot there CrazyMike. We intend on having lots of great times dealing with Star Wars here at the Jacksonville Jawa Hunters. :)

4. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    i didnt vote for the jawa junters, but i like the name alot. thanx again everybody whos not a part of jacksonville for voting!

5. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I'm warming up to the name - the alliterations is catchy ... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.