main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

And the winner of Big Brother 4 is...

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 4' started by epic , Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    after 7 weeks of play, we´ve wittled the housemates down to just 2.

the public has voted, and voted in large - the most votes i have received for a single vote all game. that's fairly understandable, i guess.

before announcing the winner, i would firstly like to thank all the participating housemates for making the game a great success. i hope you all enjoyed yourselves. i would also like to thank all those who applied but did not make the final cut - it was certainly a tough decision deciding on the final 12. also to rhonderoo, ophelia, Jedi_Dajoun and PulsarSkate for helping out at various times throughout the game - what a great bunch of wimmins, i say!

and finally, thanks to the public for voting each week and deciding on the final two housemates - Everton and Souderwan. some excellent taste, there, i think.

so, who will be crowned the Big Brother 4 winner?

i guess i will reveal this information now.

i'm going to do one of those big gap things so you have to scroll down. just so you`re warned.

so without further adue - i am very pleased to announce, with 67.4% of the final public vote, the winner of Big Brother 4 is...

*clears throat*

Souderwan

congratulations!!

-BB

2. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    as victor you win a sparkling custom title and colours for 2 weeks. also a free nights accomodation, with beer and club sandwich, on my couch in London, England.

Everton wins a runners up title. and he can stay aswell, except he has to bring his own beer.

thanks for all your hard work guys. you two were the stars of the show - i predict many endorsement deals coming your way very soon.

it`s been a blast - now i`m off to enjoy my holiday. :p

-BB

3. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    =D=

Congratuations Brian. :cool:

A worthy winner. Popularity breeds teh win, and you have it in spades, my friend.

When do these forums get shut down?

4. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    whwnever rhonda turns the switch off, i guess.

but you're free to leave, big E.

//signs off

-BB

5. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Well, thanks! Thank you all for voting for me. I'm well and truly honored! I had a really good time and this was most fun!

Thanks epic for hosting the game! And to all other mods and moddesses who helped out. I especially enjoyed having the [SS] in here!! :D

But most importantly, I enjoyed getting to know all my other housemates. It's a real honor to know you all (ok...most of you) and I couldn't imagine a better group to have been stuck in here with.

Congrats to you as well, Chris. You've always been one of my favorite JCers and I know I'm not alone in that sentiment!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.