...And then Harry Potter and all of his friends burned in hell!! Yeah!!

Discussion in 'Indianapolis, IN' started by The_bald_ewok, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJeff13 Jedi Master

star 4
    Spider-Man sucked.
    Timothy Dalton sucked.
    Sorceror's Stone sucked.
  2. Quag_Myr_Rumm Jedi Knight

star 3
    Kind of like wearing sweaters in the summer.
  3. Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President

VIP
    star 3
    Yes Quag I was kidding, next thing you know you'll think I'm serious when I say that "Black Hole" was Oscar material. :D

Now Flash Gordon was another matter altogether (BTW that's fl-A-sh not fl-E-sh, before that comments start)
  4. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Another Timothy Dalton romp. God, that movie could have been SOOOO excellent, yet DeLaurentis made a bomb. I was so disappointed.
  5. QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Master

star 4
    Have any of you had to live through "Yor, Hunter of the Future?" The theme song still runs through my head like a freakish nightmare. My brother and I still make fun of that movie. You want a stinker, rent that POS.

And, its amazing, but I mostly agree with JJ (what is this, twcie now?)

TD- ack
    Spiderman- don't ~EVEN~ get me started ranting about THAT one! (Gail knows what I'm talkin about!)
  6. sidra Jedi Knight

star 2
    This may be a stoopid question, but...
    Have any of you seen the original Flash Gordon serials. God, they're GREAT! I got them on DVD for Christmas one year.

BTW: KRULL ROCKS!! :D
  7. Jedi_Gepper Jedi Master

star 3
    QK is right. "Spiderman" was horribly annoying. Its only redeeming point was the fact that Randy "Macho Man" Savage was in it. He may have looked haggard, but by golly he's still getting work!
  8. Naboo Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    I saw it last night, and unfortunately Harry survived, so technically he can't be burning in hell. However, I think he should have suffered more. Maybe HE should have been 'petrified' and let his friends save the day!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.