main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends And then there were None (Written for the Drabble Challenge) Updated 7-20

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Killik_Twilight, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    ACK! This set of Drabbles seems custom made for J/J storylines! Fabulous job, KT! I've never thought about Jag being anxious after Kalarba (sp?), but it certainly makes sense.

Zonoma

2. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I agree, you've pulled off the J/J beautifully, from the separation in TUF to the reunion in DN.

3. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Hehehehe, yes. Thanks, Z. As for Kalarba, well, I figured Jag would've heard about the battle, so why not? :)

Thanks SS. :D

KT

4. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Jaina and Jag. I love this couple. [face_love]

Really great look into the history of their relationship. The one thing that is going to stay with me is this:

Even with such a victory, the Yuuzhan Vong were still powerful and the toll in lives would be great.

Would one of those lives be hers?

Would one of those lives be his?

It was questions like this that drove them together.

I'm glad they had each other through that crisis. And now with the Sith on the rise they're going to need each other again. You hear that profics? They NEED each other. I'm just saying.

Great job!

5. Araxie

Araxie Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2006
    The more I read the more I am a J/J fan and not a J/Z fan. Not knowing the characters I really feel their emotion.

6. jaynasolofel

jaynasolofel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2003
    Killik_Twilight,

Week Two: I loved that you had Jag question his actions at Ithor, I agree that he would have afterward. And I like that you had him searching for her after her injuries.

Nice drabbles.

'night
    JaYna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.