JCC Andrew Breitbart died

Discussion in 'Community' started by Rogue_Ten, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Rogue_Ten Chosen One

star 7
    here

pretend to be sad/respectful or whatever itt

souderwan here's a hankey if you need it
  2. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Apology accepted for Davy Jones, universe.
  3. Lowbacca_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    The death panels strike again
  4. darthtenbiscuits Force Ghost

star 7
    He's in a better place now.

Assuming that wherever racist blowhards go when they die is a better place.
  5. Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  6. Jabba-wocky Chosen One

star 8
    It is sad when families and friends lose those they care about. Hopefully, no one will try to take his place in "pioneering" a form of supposed journalism that works mostly by grossly misconstruing events, if not outright slander.
  7. timmoishere Force Ghost

star 6
  8. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    My gut reaction was "good riddance". His public persona was HORRIFIC. He is literally many times on vid lying over many topics. He was quite frankly a sum of all the BS right wing nonsense that knows it is BS.

My more nicer side wishes such a person was not doomed for all his persanal demons to choose the side of the Rush, the Beck, the Fox News. The owner of Fox News used to make up news stories for the media in the name of Nixon to make him look like a saint. AB was just another hand me down of that mentality.

I choose not to celebrate nor nor feel bad over people like this. But, if he chose to be the bigoted, lying, spinning side of the coin I tend to lean towards "good riddance".

I think he leaves behind 3 or 4 kids and a wife. I hope they will be well off from here.
  9. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yet another "celebrity" I've never heard of.
    Can we include rough summaries of who these people are from now on. I'm too lazy to check wikipedia.

Actually, it is just that I don't care very much. I look only out of curiosity as to why the thread even got started.
  10. Jabba-wocky Chosen One

star 8
    This is some hack that published and publicized an "expose" implying that ACORN was involved in criminal activity, and on the strength of said documentaries the entire organization was permanently dissolved. Every subsequent state and federal legal investigation (5 total) found that there was absolutely no evidence of wrong-doing by the organization, and that the videos were selectively edited to suggest criminal activity. He later, posted clips of a speech given by a federal employee calling her a racist, which led to her immediate termination and several days of humiliation on all national media. The rest of the speech transcript (and video footage) demonstrated that he had deliberately accused her of believing the exact opposite of what she actually said in the speech, which was about the evils of racism and how she did not harbor such views.

For this, many conservatives celebrated him as a hero. I don't understand either.
  11. TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost

star 5
    Shirley Sherrod is REALLY going to go after his money now, rumor is she is going to continue with the lawsuit. So...they probably won't be well off now.
  12. Fire_Ice_Death Chosen One

star 7
    I feel bad for his family, but good riddance to a propagandist.
  13. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh, so he's a "conservative" version of Michael Moore.
    See, nice and simple explanation.
    Thanks.
  14. Todd the Jedi Mod and Sitcom Dad of SWTV

Manager
    star 5
  15. Darth Guy Chosen One

star 10
    Wish he had lived to see Sherrod hand his ass to him.
  16. Game3525 Force Ghost

star 4
    Funny thing is, he was pretty disrespectful about Kennedy's death back in 2009.

So I guess what goes around comes around.
  17. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    I'm sure all those across the internets today, those who blasted mightily with their great moral swords about people taking the deaths of Bin Laden & Gaddafi "lightly" are showcasing the same behavior over Breitbart's death.

Los Angeles Lakers: Drama, guaranteed.
  18. Darth Guy Chosen One

star 10
  19. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    Huffington Post comments section. :p

Los Angeles Lakers: Drama, guaranteed.
  20. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    The things that post in internet comments sections aren't people, silly.:p
  21. DantheJedi Force Ghost

star 5
    There are people on Twitter who think Breitbart was killed by Obama. Two problems:

1. Why would Obama waste his time sending a goon squad after this guy?

2. He had a history of heart problems, not to mention was an alcoholic and was a known cocaine abuser in the past. Also coupled with supposed rage issues and obesity, and you have the perfect storm for someone who would die as young as he did.
  22. Rogue_Ten Chosen One

star 7
    think really hard about the differences between the two cases you cited and the one itt

EDIT: ya know what when i play this game with jcers tehy always disappoint me so here's a big hint: nobody killed andrew breitbart

EDIT2: Goodnight, Sweet Prince: Rogue_Ten and Youtube Remember: Andrew Tiberius Breitbart (language)
  23. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    His public persona was pretty scummy; but still, there's a family without a father and husband now @};-

Not to mention we're the same age.
  24. Vengance1003 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    He was a terrible person and I am happy he isn't able to harm anyone else in the world. He was yellow journalism at its worse.
  25. nostalgia Jedi Master

star 2
    On a side note, I really can't wait to see how people react when Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church kicks the insane bigot bucket.

(Relevant to me, because I found the reactions to his [Breitbart] death fascinating)