main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Andrew Divoff Joins Indy 4 Cast?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Gobi-1, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    From JoBlo.com

Divoff joins Indy
    Jul. 3, 2007

Source: OcioJoven by: James Thoo

Yep, he ain't the biggest name in the world but he's got a special place in my heart because he's responsible for one of my very favourite happenings on LOST. I'm not gonna spoil it for any of you guys who don't watch the series (which should pretty much be considered a felony), but for the schmoes out there that do: it involves a grenade. You guys know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, Andrew Divoff (Mikhail Bakunin on LOST) has been added to the cast of the upcoming INDIANA JONES AND THE CITY OF THE GODS AND/OR SOME JOKE ABOUT GREASE. As you know, very little is known about the plot except that Indiana Jones is back, Cate Blanchett is involved and fresh off of carrying the first half of TRANSFORMERS, Shia Labeouf is playing a part too. Also, there may be something about aliens. I'm not all that jazzed up about this flick, but that picture of Ford in the hat did send a shiver down my spine and after TF, I want to see everything that Labeouf has done or ever will do.

Thanks to Jessica S for the tip off!

Extra Tidbit: What are the odds that Divoff will play a Russian scientist?

Andrew Divoff is fantastic on Lost so I know he'll be great in Indy 4. Fun fact Divoff played one of the hijackers in Air Force One.

2. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003

He is indeed good on LOST.

3. Jedi_Reject_Jesse

Jedi_Reject_Jesse Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 26, 2004
    That should pretty much be considered a felony.

4. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    this dude is awesome.

5. bluesaber70

bluesaber70 Jedi Knight star 2

May 25, 2007
    Pretty solid cast. But, that's no surprise with Spielberg directing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.