main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Andrew Koenig son of WKoenig is Missing..in Vancouver Canada

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by darthmetalhead2, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthmetalhead2

darthmetalhead2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2007
    I know this is a Star Wars message board but in case anyone hasn't heard the latest news but Andrew Koenig who played boner on Growing Pains (son of Walter Koenig who played Chekov in the original Star Trek and Bester on Babylon 5) was last seen in Vancouver, Canada..and there is great concern of where he is or if he is still alive..Walter and the Vancouver police are looking for help for anyone who has seen him..I figured if anyone who has friends or family up in Vancouver could be on the lookout here on this page as well..For more info..just look at my latest blog on my myspace page or look up Andrew Koenig on the yahoo/google search..the Vancouver Police have left a phone number if Andrew is sighted also Walter was on the Today Show today making a plea to find him.

2. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    He's dead Jim!

3. darthmetalhead2

Feb 16, 2007
    Yes..unfortunately he is..

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv.tvguide.com/tv.tvguide.com-andrew-koenigs-body-found-vancouver

4. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Methinks that was in bad taste.

-TJ

5. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Nah, bad taste would be wondering if they are going to put him into a Rayban's sunglasses case and then shoot him at the Genesis planet like they did Spock?! [face_skull] Oh C'mon, the guy was best known for playing a character named "Boner" on TV! :rolleyes:

Really though, that sucks that he took his own life. Sounds like he had some terrible demons that he was dealing with throughout his life that eventually got the better of him unfortunately. Bummer.

~DZ

6. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    All you had to say was "Dammit, Jim... I'm a Doctor not a Comedian!" and we would've been cool. ;-P

-TJ

7. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    D'oh!!! Why didn't I think of that one! Ok, hang on while I steal a Klingon Bird of Prey and rocket it around the sun. I'll pick up some Whales while I'm at it too!

~DZ

8. darthmetalhead2

Feb 16, 2007
    Hey..Star Trek IV is still the funniest of all the star treks so far :)

9. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    I haven't been on the boards in a LONG time...this was a good place to jump in. Darth Zemog and Tj, you are hilarious. You are also all going to hell, but hilarious, all the same. ;)

10. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    I try. -beams-

11. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    I try too! Boy its hot in here?! :D

12. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
Thread Status: