Chic, IL Andy Rooney and Jake Llyod

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by ScoobyDew, Dec 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScoobyDew Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Anyone seen the commericals of Andy Rooney hawking life insurance recently? I'm just wondering if that'll be Jake's fate in about 50 years. Or maybe Haley Osmet... hmmm...

Scooby
    "Not too hard to tell who's bored at work"
  2. jedigal Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I tried, but I can't seem to keep this to myself. I just have to comment that seeing those two names together makes me think of nasty old priests 'disciplining' altar boys. Eeeewww. Those are two names that just >don't< belong together.
  3. ScoobyDew Jedi Youngling

star 1
    <<Stunned Silence>> Well, I'll never be able to watch THAT commerical again. ;)

Scooby
  4. jedigal Jedi Padawan

star 4
    sorry, Scoob! i guess the same thing happened to me, and i couldn't bear to be the only one with that affliction!
  5. ScoobyDew Jedi Youngling

star 1
    No prob. ;) I guess everyone else is either blinded or too stunned to comment. Their loss :)
  6. JediGemini Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Or too young to know who Andy Rooney is? Granted, I've heard the name, but I have absolutely NO idea what this guy looks like or what he was in and cannot even imagine seeing this connection here.
    Oh well. Things like this happen a lot to me.
  7. Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master

star 4
    Andy Rooney is the commentator for 60 Minutes on CBS. His segment is at the end of the program in which he complains and kvetches about something or other usually using the whining phrase, "Ya ever notice...?" He's not an actor.

Phil
  8. JediJeff13 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    In my unending desire to make this place more like the old FF boards, let me say:

Andy Rooney sucks.
  9. jedigal Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Aaaahhhh.....
    Home sweet home.
  10. Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't even notice until now that Jake Lloyd's name is misspelled in the subject line.

Phil
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.