main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Andy Serkis (Supreme Leader Snoke) in the ST

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by dlbates, Dec 20, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Biel Ductavis

Biel Ductavis Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2015
    Had a dream last night in which i saw TLJ. The force was not in Balance, because Anakin was alive. Luke lied to everyone about Anakin's death. Anakin was using both sides of the force and was calling himself Snoke...

Darth Smurf likes this.
  2. LunarMoth

LunarMoth Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2012
    No Snoke in the BTS reel....

3. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    We did she Andy Serkis in the mocap suit. Can't really show the fully CG Snoke in a BTS video

4. kip73

kip73 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2003
    I wonder if they'll leave his backstory for IX

5. run_luke_run

run_luke_run Force Ghost star 4

Feb 18, 2004
    Why is everyone wearing blue shoes? That's just...creepy.

6. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    Shoe coverings as to not smudge the floor ofc

7. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    I saw them at the Taj Mahal. They are disposable soft cloth shoe covers. To stop you from scratching or muddying the floor.
    They are keeping their shiny floor clean.

Edit:. What that guy up there said. ⬆️

8. The Legions of Lettow

The Legions of Lettow Jedi Master star 5

Oct 14, 2015
    They look cool.

9. LunarMoth

LunarMoth Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2012
    Right, but there were reports of a practical Snoke.

10. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    That doesn't sound very likely

11. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Imo a practical Snoke would look weird.. But who knows, not that i've seen it..

12. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    (Didn't see anyone post this)
    [​IMG]

ZY-Fighter, D'an, themoth and 2 others like this.
  13. lawton

lawton Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2015
    [​IMG]

Snoke image on the pinball machine. What was put out before was Snoke would be a large puppet figure with CGI used for his facial features I think. That might only be for certain scenes however.

D'an likes this.
  14. Doom_Buggy

Doom_Buggy Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 2, 2016
    Good catch. I didnt even see Snoke til you pointed it out. He looks more menacing in that image.

Who are the warriors? The knights of Ren?

lawton likes this.
  15. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    Snoke's Praetorian Guards

Doom_Buggy and lawton like this.
  16. Rodie

Rodie Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2014
    Trying not to get my hopes up, but I feel like TLJ's climax really needs a full reveal of Snoke, in other words an extensive sequence centered around Snoke and a good glimpse at what he wants and how powerful he is. That's one thing Ep 8 needs to propel us into Ep 9. I don't think they can keep teasing us with Snoke for another full movie. Whatever Snoke does in act 3 of TLJ it has to wow and really set the table for the final showdown in Ep. 9.

D'an and 11-4D like this.
  17. lawton

lawton Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2015
    Yep he looks pretty mad there. Probably really laying down the law to Hux or Kylo I would guess.

With that statement about Ep 8 and unlocking age-old mysteries and shocking revelations of the past I think you just might get your wish. Something tells me Snoke will be part of that story in TLJ.

18. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Snoke is Edward Nigma confirmed.

19. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Is this official or fan art?

20. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    It's from the same guy who posted the full pictures of the pinball machine art, so most likely legit.

Krueger likes this.
  21. Pliolite

Pliolite Jedi Master star 3

May 3, 2014
    As long as Snoke looks better than in TFA I don't care if he's part-practical, 100% CGI, whatever. I still reckon they showed too much of him in TFA, that it would have been best to focus on his voice, and see a more Sidious-like shadowy figure where you can't quite make out his features. Imagine if we'd never seen his head scar at all, or even his general features, then in TLJ he steps into frame and is fully revealed?? That would have been an awesome moment!

MrElculver2424, Krueger and 11-4D like this.
  22. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Oh wow. So I assume its from an upcoming bit of merchandise. Could be anything from a poster to a pencil case.

23. MrElculver2424

MrElculver2424 Jedi Master star 4

May 11, 2014

I agree...in hindsight, it would've been better if they showed less and even just a voice and dark shadow versus the full hologram.

I hope they bring a lot of visual effects and intriguing behavior to the character.

24. Rafael Vas

Rafael Vas Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2015
    My theory is that Snoke is a former Luke`s student/padawan. This would explain a lot.

1 - Snoke being a former Luke`s padawan will make him somehow connected to the whole story in general. So he will not be an outside character. There will be a reason for him to know about the force.

2 - That would explain why he is so afraid of Luke in TFA.

3 - Snoke could have fought Luke before, and that would explain his scars and injuries.

4 - If there would be a Luke x Snoke duel, the duel would be so much more intense and dramatic because the 2 characters would have unfinished business that would be solved.

5 - Snoke could have met Kylo during the jedi training. He saw potential on Kylo and after Snoke left Luke`s training he seduced Kyllo to go with him. This would make sense since Leia said the same thing in TFA.

6 - Since Luke trained Snoke, this would make him losing his motivation in the New Jedi Academy and that would explain why he says that the jedi must end. Because Luke failed and he actually created a big problem called Snoke and also Kylo.

That is my guess. What do you think guys?

Sauron_18 and Darth Smurf like this.
  25. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I posted my theory some months ago and it is quite similar to yours.
    I think that Snoke was not a padavan but maybe already a FS guy (maybe claiming to be an old Jedi) and offered to help Luke on the Jedi training.

D'an likes this.