main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Angel?s fanart, Star_Angel?s corner. Updated 10/28 --- I'm back with two new Anakin wallpapers.

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Star_Angel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
  2. delta-7starfighter

delta-7starfighter Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Those were great Angel!=D= :D

3. Todan

Todan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    Hey Angel welcome to fan art, I rely like your Yoda pic and your Padme peace they are rely good, keep up the good work and I cart wait to see more from you.

Todan
    [:D] [face_monkey] =D=

4. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hello Star_Angel, and welcome to Fan Art! Very nice drawing of Yoda! I love the pose and the expression--it reminds me of a wonderful Michael Whelan painting of him, where he's sort of musing over a scroll he's working on...this has that same feeling to it! I'd love to see you add in some shading to this, as it would give it a wondeful depth and "volume." It's already a great piece, tho! The w/ps are also nice--and I like the Padme one best, as well. Glad you could share these with us, and again--welcome to the forum!

FF

5. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    holy crap, they're brill!

6. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    ;) Nice Work Star_Angel =D=

7. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Great stuff!

8. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments[:D]. I?m going to post some more soon just haven?t had the time yet.

9. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    Okay, so I don?t really have anything new to show you and I think that it?s about time that I update this so here we go, the history of me, sort of anyway, with drawing that I have made at different ages, the last one was made about little less the two years ago:

Octopus man

^Age of 3

Home

^Age of 11

House

^Age of 12

House of Horror pic 1

House of Horror pic 2

^Age of 15

Disney

^Age of 15

China Christmas

^Age of 16

House

^Age of 16

10. delta-7starfighter

Nov 12, 2005
    Wow! Those are so neat! My fave is octupus man.:D
    More please!

11. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Very nice progression of drawings, Star_Angel! I'm amazed at how well you were doing perspective at the tender age of 11--that's quite young to have such a good grasp of the "receding point" that proper perspective demands. Your drawings of the room and the buildings are just wonderful--I especially love the one of the street in China, with the snow falling and the signs and the lone figure moving up the street toward what appears to be a shrine...a lovely atmosphere there! Thanks for sharing these--and if you want to make this sort of style SW, try drawing the interiors of starships or perhaps a character's home. I myself would love to see how Han and Leia's Coruscant apartment might have looked, or the interiors of some of the lesser-well-known ships (some of the space yachts, for example!). Great additions!

FF

12. RyooNaberrie

RyooNaberrie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 1, 2006
    Oh my, sis, I loved them! Great work and continue your wonderful fanart!

~r

13. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Very nice pics. So you've been to China? I like the perspective! Also, that collage of A/P shots was awesome! Did you take the pics using WinDVD?

14. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    I haven?t been here in so long. Thanks a bunch guys.

And SilSolo, no I haven?t been to china, I used a picture from a magazine to draw that, and no, I didn?t use WinDVD, I?m not even sure what that is but I?m glad that you liked it.

Well, anyway, I have a few new things so I thought that I should start with these:

[image=http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i101/AngelofIegos/AngelofIegos%20fanart/Anakin-tpod---22.gif]

[image=http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i101/AngelofIegos/AS-SJ-01.gif]

15. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    They're awesome!

16. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Ah. WinDVD is a movie player program that lets you take screenies as you watch videos and DVDs.

17. delta-7starfighter

Nov 12, 2005
  18. NLSkywalker

NLSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2005
    I think that you use different colors in the second one is quite a beautiful choise!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.