main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Angelica's Birthday

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Dec 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Chanel and I discussed this several times, but she wanted to take Angelica to Disneyland for her birthday (neither of them had been there). Maybe we could have both their birthday celebrations that weekend? What do you guys think? Some travel experts are saying that the plane rates are going to be pretty cheap and competitive between now and March (see southwest.com). BTW, Angelica's b-day is Feb. 2(Mon.) and Chanel's is Feb. 7 (Sat.)

2. Jedi_Droideka

Jedi_Droideka Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2003
    I wouldnt be able to go to DisneyLand I have some things to do if I was to go.

3. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    If I get Genentech I wouldn't be able to go since their schedules are kinda weird... I also have school going on as well by then. :(

4. The_Sith_Mistress

The_Sith_Mistress Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    AHHHHHH!!!!! Must go to disneyland! If I get a job soon, I'd be totally in! I want to see Angelica on Star Tours!

5. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Don't forget. Angelica is a minor, so Eva needs to accompany her, specially for court purposes; must keep Eva and Angelica together. Perhaps our sister FF down there could host them?

6. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Darn it... I really want to go... Genentech has weird scheduling though. They have these shifts that go into weekends and stuff. That is... if I get the job! Though they have like 3 days off and 4 working a week BUT they are more likely gonna call in people for overtime... Though I'll be in school too which is another wrench... Maybe I can go down for a day and fly back... Man I wish I had an X-wing...

Wait a tic, what do you mean have both celebrations that weekend? Feb 5th-8th? That would take some fancy maneuvering on it's own... but then again nothing is impossible.

7. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    this does sound like fun!I hope I can go. Maybe we can all schedule the same flights or arrival times so we can meet at the airport at the same time

8. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Of course Eva would be with us, too. I talked to Nikki and William in So. Cal. who live near Disneyland, and they said that we're welcome to stay at their place, provided there's not a whole plane full of us! I'll talk to her about logistics, ticket prices, etc.

9. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    sounds great. it'll all work out when so many minds are working towards the same goal and sharing the load. :)

10. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Indeed Mac... nicely said. :)

11. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    I'd love to go. It's been 20 years sice Ive been to Disneylad. Unfortunately I already have plans to be in So Cal later that month for the Oscars. I'm taking up a weeks vacation for that alreeady and there's the unity celebration which I'm already taking another floating holiday for. That will already take half my annual allotment of holidays and vacation.

12. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Whomever wins the lotto there, I'd appreciate a trip. :p :D :D :D

13. cirrocco

cirrocco Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2002
    As soon as my job/money situation gets sorted out I will be better able to give an answer.

Sounds like a blast! How many days did you figure she would spend there? And just Disneyland, or DL and California Adventure as well?

Can you fill in some of the details? Failing flying (a hassle at best) I'll drive. It's cheaper (overall) for multiple people to drive down than fly, even with rental car fees, depending on how many days we'll be there.

14. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I was figuring 3 days. I'll have to find out if there's a park ticket for two days. You really can't experience Disneyland in just one day without feeling rushed. If enough people go, I guess we can carpool.

15. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    As of now, myself, Eva, Angelica, Dale, and perhaps 3 more will take her van and drive down there, leaving Thursday, Jan. 30 (afternoon/evening) and return on Sunday evening. I'm talking to Nikki and my best friend in So. Cal for discount tix for two days. That way we'll be here in time for Angelica's actual birthday, Feb. 2.

16. sithlordblack

sithlordblack Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2003
    the kids and i will probably be able to go but we will leave friday nightand meet you there saturday morning. let me know on the tix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.