main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Angel's Plight (Au...Padme, Anakin, Obi-Wan, OC...now Han, Leia & Luke) Updated 1/29/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidala22, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadesaw

shadesaw Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    WOW!!! That is all I have to say.

2. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Oops! Forgot about this one. Many pardons :D

Now then...Good stuff! Some good action here. I wonder how these two scenes might tie into each other?

Oh, and what exactly are the "nine hells?" :p

3. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    *stuggles to climb out of the rabbit hole she's in*

Okay everyone sorry for the delay & my updates will be up Fri/Sat. It'd be earlier but I have a presentation, a nasty quiz, & work.

So yea...fun, fun, fun.

Shadesaw Thank you!!! :D I'm glad you liked it!

Moffy Hmph...ah I forgive you. ;) Thanks for reading & what are the "nine hells"?

Ahaha...that's part of a term used as Burn in the nine hells of da*nation 'cept that's not censored. I avoided it since I don't know if the boards think that's unacceptable term. It's the more eloquent version of "go to hell"...

Aw well the updates are coming &

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*Amilight

*falls back into the hole*

4. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Ugh, sorry everyone...

Hurrican Ivan, about a week & a half ago launched tonardos near my house-luckily not coming too close for comfort-and nailed powerlines. My computer got fried (bad for stories & bad for major papers!!! :_| ) & I've finally got it up and running again.

I'll try to get the updates I rescued up tonight, if not it'll be up tomorrow.

So sorry!!!

~*Amilight

5. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Got it up tonight!!!! :D

And here we go........

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 36

Hundredth Level Platforms nearing the area around the Senatorial Commerce Building, Coruscant

Sprinting across the platforms on the hundredth level, Arritin immediately searches for the Force signatures of his daughter and his godson. He frowns, knowing that something is trying to block him from the children.

The Sith.

Cursing under his breath, Arritin moves faster-literally flying from platforms to roofs to platforms. His cloak flaring behind him, Arritin searches for the children who are in grave trouble. He frantically moves faster to where their presences radiate from, before starting to calm himself. And he quickly heads towards the children.

Sensing the evil, Arritin hurls himself to a platform diagonally upwards from where he was. The wind throws his hair back and forth, swirling in front of his face, as he runs. His eyes and thoughts focused on the immediate danger as well as the future that is spinning within his mind.

Ever changing?always in motion. How can one sees acutely into the future?

Pain?sorrow?and light. Hope remains?just waiting to be?freed! Fighting for life?the darkness will deny it! Those consumes by the darkness?come ever closer! Must hurry, before it?s too late?cannot leave any of the artifacts, datapads, scrolls, or anything important for the Sith to find. The temple evacuate it as soon as possible. Must leave?the darkness comes for it. Send it spinning to the ground?make it fold artistically into the first surface of the city world. The city world?about to lose another planetary shield. Twelve remain of this protected world. The main defense almost gone! The others coming?have to hold on or all hold dear will die.

Hurry?the ones you hold dear are about to meet their end if the future does not end. Run, run?save those you can and save the future. Protect the chosen?protect yourself?

Hurry?

Swallowing hard, Arritin dives over towards another platform and feels his child and his godson below him?

Evacuating Lander bay, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

As the four Jedi in the back dive out and land deftly on the ground, Anakin brings the speeder to halt and looks at his former Master. Obi-Wan gives him a mock-glare before a wan smile appears across his face. Anakin grins back as both of them jump out of the speeder and run after their companions.

Moving through the frantic crowd, the group of Jedi rush towards the Temple and send a mental message to both the council and the rest of the first generation. All except Arritin and Padme have gathered at the Jedi Temple-awaiting orders and evacuation measures?and the preparation for the battle of the Force ahead.

As they run into the temple, Ali yells to Anakin,
    ?Where is Padme, exactly??
    ?She?s close by,? Anakin replies before a far away look came to his eyes. ?She?s coming?she?ll be here soon-along with a bunch of children, mine included.?

The others nod, all of them allowing themselves-for a single moment-to think of family and friends. Ali looks towards the senate building-towards the area Arritin, Karina, and Theo are. Thimos and Sariana follow suit before Thimos says,
    ?Arritin will take care of them. Plus I think our kids will keep the Sith busy-they?re rather resourceful.?
    ?You say that strangely,? Sylin says looking at Thimos, confusion written all over his face. At this, Sariana and Ali grin widely and Obi-Wan motions them onwards. Heading quickly into the building, they go rushing past the evacuating masses of children, soldiers, and Jedi.

?The second generation will hit their powers as children-just for second of course. Their bodies will not be able to handle any extra power; it?ll just be awakened at this time,? Ali explains.
    ?Our children are of the second-the defenders of the chosen. They?ll survive, I know they will,? Sariana adds as they all run to meet the council and the others gathered to fight the last battles for Coruscant and the continuation of the Battle of the Fo

6. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    *sigh*

Upwards...

7. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Talk about saving the kids in the nick of time ;)

Take that, stupid Sith! :p

It looks like this story has gotten lost in the shuffle, but it seems like you are nearing the end on this one. Is that a correct thought or way off?

8. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Ah, I certainly hope it hasn't been lost!!! This is my first most, important story!!! :_|

The others were creations of my random imagination or as for Shots in the Dark, I story I told while me and Tahiri (yes we live in the same area) went shopping for SW costime materials in late April.

As you can tell from the time shifts and the first trailer, this story will be very long. My other stories are about to hit the halfway point.

Moffy Thanks for the reply and I hope the next post will catch everyone else's attention.

Amidala22/Jedi_of_Twilight

9. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    up!

And I guess no one else decided to come by. *sigh*
    Oh well and I must say the boards look awesome! Yay for Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Well it looks like I didn't really need to worry about this story. T_T :_|

Yea, yea i guess i deserve it for not giving such a great post last time. Well the upcoming post will be different.

~Ami

EDIT: problems....

11. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Ah, here part one of the next bit anyway...

~*~

Chapter 37

Main level, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

Quickly entering the grand entrance in the middle of the Jedi Temple, most of the first generation meets their allies in the upcoming battle. Those that remain of the Jedi Council-Adi Gallia, Mace Windu, and Yoda included-speak calmly to the others. They speak of the Sith holdings throughout the planet and how the last twelve shields are starting to fall-one by one.

Upon hearing the defense shields continuing destruction, Obi-Wan frowns and says,
    ?If the shields fail, we will lose Coruscant to Imperials and the Sith.?
    ?There?s no way we can stop them if they get through?? Sylin asks calmly, though his eyes wide with horror. Mace Windu looks at the young Jedi and says,

?When the shields fail, there will be hundreds of thousands of imperials and clones supporting at least a hundred Sith-that which we can sense-or more. Such a battle was not unsuspected, and the Republic Military is at red alert and ready for instant combat. Yet the main fleet is blocked from reaching Coruscant and the full Imperial Fleet is above us. The small Coruscantian fleet that fight above cannot last much longer and when the last shield fails we will be both outnumbered and outmaneuvered. The military?s only objective is to get as many ships, weapons, and people off Coruscant before the Imperial invasion force can be completely deployed. The remaining defense systems of Coruscant will allow for the escape, but Coruscant will fall to our enemies.?

Obi-Wan says,
    ?Is there any way to slow them down or cause a backlash from the shields to decrease their numbers??

Adi Gallia answers, her eyes cold,
    ?Such a tactic could prevent or damage any escape of our people.?

Obi-Wan moves away and shares a glance with the others. They should not disregard any solution that comes their way.

Whatever problem comes their way could be solved if they minimize the risks. With the benefits outweighing the risks-why would fighting not be the answer?

Anakin glares at her. With his face expressionless and his blue eyes like daggers, the Jedi?s Chosen One says,
    ?We must fight until the very end! No matter where this path leads to-we must continue on. If we are to lose the planet we will make them suffer for every ground they take! They will not take Coruscant easily, though I agree that we must continue in evacuation efforts.?

Obi-Wan gives his former apprentice a smile and a quick nod in agreement. The enemy has to work for their prize, but the Republic and the Jedi must get off they planet if they are defeated by the Imperials and Sith.

Ali looks away-towards the evacuation-and purses her lips, as Sariana hides a grimace. They both know that the instant the last shield fails the people of Coruscant will begin to die-and there?s not going to be much to do except escape. If the main fleet were to arrive in time, they could hold onto the planet, but such hopes are simply wishful thinking at the point in time.

But you mustn?t give up. The future is not written yet-it has not yet come to past.

The darkness is coming, but even a tiny little light can have an incredible effect-even one more fighting can help turn the tide between a win and a defeat. The Jedi and the republic are banning together and there will be one last stand.

No matter what anyone tries to avoid this fact-with simple statement of escape and whatnot-there will be one last stand before the end. Of what the future holds is yet to be seen.

~*~

<End Part One of Chapter 37>

Please R&R

T_T

12. shadesaw

shadesaw Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    Great as always.

13. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    So they need to escape the planet? That's going to be quite a task.

Don't forget to update your subject line ;)

14. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Hey, I remember this story! :p

Let's see...yup, things are as hopeless as I remember. But this is Star Wars, I'm sur Obi, Mace et al will figure something out.

Let's hope the next installment happens a little sooner ;)

15. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    One would hope they have something up their sleeves, hm?

I'm alive and working on an update.

UP!

16. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    I absolutely hate moving, but I've found my story notes once again. I'm working on the update & plan to have it by Monday at the latest.

17. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Just as I promised..................

Chapter 37 <Part Two>

Outer level, just below largest evacuation platform, of the Jedi Temple

Moving into the Jedi temple, Padme leads her little group of children towards the safety of the Jedi, Republic soldiers, and the ships. They move into the main, enormous and still undamaged hall of the Jedi temple. Though there are steady streams of people going in or out, the beautiful wood paneled and lush carpet of the hall is still breathtaking.

Padme, though, is only focused on getting these children to safety and meeting up with the first generation-every one of them will be needed for this upcoming battle.

A young Jedi padawan comes running up to Padme and says,
    ?Let me take them, but the masters are coming to talk to you first. Here they come.?

Turning around, Padme and the children see Master Mace Windu, Adi Gallia, Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin, Sariana, Thimos, Ali, and Sylin coming quickly towards them. Through her bond with Anakin and her semi-force sensitivity, Padme can feel that the situation is worse than it was only hours ago.
    //This does not bode well for us. //

?It?s not that bad, Padme,? Anakin reassures her, as he reaches out to take their daughter while she picks up their son. ?We must hurry, the clones have been given orders to kill any Jedi they encounter!? Obi-Wan cries. Arritin rushes up with his second child, Kari-Ann. Ali comes up with her eleven and four year-old sons, Jerian and Seth, and puts hand on her daughter shoulder. Sariana and Thimos and their four children come up too. Their children are Elyani, Thei, Missy, and Sorian.
    The two seven year-olds, Thei and Kari-Ann, move direct in front of Anakin, Padme, and Obi-Wan.
    ?You are the first generation with Obi-Wan being the key. Anakin is a male human, so the second generation defenders must be part elvish-humans. The stronger of the two is Guardian of the Chosen is female, the Protector of the Chosen male,? Kari-Ann whispers.
    ?We must, as being the defenders, bring the second generation to safety,? Thei adds. Arritin looks at everyone in turn and says,
    ?Of the Kolistians, only the four Companions in Trial will use our Jedi names when speaking among our group. Please use our birth names when addressing us in public. I?m Aarien Nept. My sons are Darien and Sento, and my only daughter is Karina.?
    Ali nods, holding Seth/Sento, and turns to Sariana and Thimos. Thimos says,
    ?I?m Helu Isoderen. Our eldest child and eldest daughter is Ainaya as known as Elyani. Our second child, eldest son, is Theodore also know as Thei. Our third is Jayma, our second daughter, also known as Missy, and our last-and youngest son-is Elfan also known as Sorian.?

The Jedi nod and Sylin says,
    ?I am Orynir. I believe it is time to go, don?t you guys agree??

One other thing that I need to confess,? Padme says calmly. Everyone looks at her. ?If you didn?t noticed a few years ago when we visited the elves in another dimension, I talked to Elrond. I have elvish blood??

?We know,? everyone says in unison. Padme blinks as she realizes they all must have seen her slightly pointed ears. Arritin grins and says,
    ?All of Elvish-Human blood can sense each other. You?ve never tried to.?

The others grin, and Anakin then says seriously,
    ?This battle is about to begin. Everyone go to the checkpoints and the children must go to the transports immediately.

?After this battle, we will meet at the Eclipse. I then will take Leia to Alderaan. She?ll be safe, I promise you,? Obi-Wan tells Anakin and Padme, before he gestures that they should go now.
    ?And I will take Luke to Naboo. He will be called Luctian- the Nubian version of Luke,? Padme says holding her crying son. Anakin puts Leia down and gives her to her mother, giving her a kiss on the forehead. He repeats the gesture on Luke, and Anakin calms his sad children. He meets Padme eyes before speaking. Taking a deep breath, Anakin says,
    ?After this battle-whether we win or lose-I will fight in the Outer rim against the Sit

18. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Poor twins. They are going to be separated. :(

19. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    UPPERS!

20. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    RebelMom Thanks for the review & don't worry. They'll be seeing each other alot-living on different planet, but who says you can't visit? Hmmm...or something of that nature-to tell the truth I haven't decided.

The next post is upcoming & it won't be the huge the gap as before. [face_peace]

Oh I need advice b/c I think I haven't made many things as clear as I'd like so I'm thinking of editting & separating the timelines. As in PT setion, OT, and EU.

Any suggestions?

~*Amilight

21. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Yes! Protect the children! Somebody should ;)

They split up? Hmmm...that never leads to good things. Or maybe it will. :p
    The only way to know for sure will be to get more posts. ;)

22. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    *Clears throat nervously.* I'm back. . .after a pathetically long absence that I have no real excuse for. [face_blush] I still love this Ami! :) That last part though seemed like the last time the Jedi would see their children, at least for a very long time. Is that true? :( I can't wait for more! :D

UP! [face_dancing]

j_e

23. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Thanks everyone!

Moffy Splitting up can be both a good and a bad thing...of course which should it be? And yes we must protect the children! ;)

Enigma Glad to see you're back. I was wondering what rabbit hole you feel into. As for the last time? Hmmm...

Well, it'll be this weekend-I'm catching up with my work and I should have it up! Sorry for the delay! *don't throw things at me!*

~Amilight

24. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    One SitD and Watashi got updated today last weekend...sorry. :_|

25. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Sorry, too many papers I will Angel's Plight this weekend most likely sooner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.