main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Angel's Plight (Au...Padme, Anakin, Obi-Wan, OC...now Han, Leia & Luke) Updated 1/29/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidala22, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    Thanks everyone!!! :)

I'm sorry I haven't been here in awhile. [face_blush] I had a horrible Spring semester, though somehow I pulled out very good grades (though it was literally hell thanks to a crazy Government 300 professor. She was Sith incarnate when it came to tests & assignments. Yikes, looks can so be decieving).

I'm almost done with my summer class, though my grandpa just died so I have to head out to California, USA, for the funeral (I live on the East Coast, though).

I plan to update when I get back (next Sunday) or so, which means please don't give up on me.

Okay for the reviews:

Shadesaw Thank you! Yes, Anakin's so strong and yet got so easily decieved! I had to give him a chance in this story & of course he succeeed! Yay, Anakin!

Tahi Thanks & yes, Arritin is having fun counting off his opponents. I just love Arritin, because for some reason his character gets the best lines (his personality is literally as eccentric as mine!).

Moffy *LOL* Yes, thank you for coming, my friend! Nothing to pick out, is that good or bad? Hmm...I think I'll continue, that'd be nice, eh?

~Thank you all for your patience with me,

~*Amilight

2. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    *digs way out from under giant pile of books and papers, hauls self up on top of pile and looks around*

GAH! MISSED A POST! *kicks a book, starting a landslide in which I end up sliding down the side of the pile and landing on my backend with a book lying open on my head*

Well that felt good. (note sarcasm)

*gets up brushing self off*

Anywho, great post Ami! =D= And don't worry about extended absences, I am much worse about that, trust me. [face_blush] Can't wait for more! :D

3. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    *pulls herself out of a large rabbit hole*

I'm not Alice so why is this happening to me so much?! And I wasn't following any rabbit this time-Darth Real Life actually threw me in!!! :eek:

jedi_enigma Thank you & you too?! Life is out to get us, eh? ;)

Life been a little depressing with the family issues and all, but everything's okay now. Please have patience with me!

Sorry for the delay everyone & yes, I'm working on updating my stories. Trust me, I'm writing down ideas now since I'm back at school (usually better internet connection-usually being the opportive word since this computer is being a pain!)

*kicks the computer in frustration*

Work with me!!! Grrrr... :mad:

Anyway, this is the first day of classes for GMU & I get to see if I got the wrong book for my human rights class (I'm down to the upper-400 level-classes. I'm actually a senior now!!!). I must say it's rather boring right now, especially compared to VA Tech (did you guys hear about that? my friend gave us even more deatils via livejournal-yes I have one!)

~God Bless & mtfbwy!

~*Amilight

4. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    did you guys hear about that? my friend gave us even more deatils via livejournal-yes I have one!)

Uhhh...you have a friend or a livejournal? :p

Uppers, since there ain't much else here at the moment. ;)

5. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Moffy Remind me to slap you for that comment! ;) :p

I have friends and livejournal. I'm just coming out of midterms (yikes, they were hard), a few papers, and an exam. I have another paper due next week, but I'm pretty much in recovery & creativity time. I will get updates, but it's just been so crazy lately. I mean, I'm actually trying to catch up with things, but it's 3:26am & I have to get up at 8:45am.

Time to sleep, so God Bless everyone!

~Amilight

6. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Don't worry, Ami. I am so patheticly behind on my writing that it's rediculous. I have to restart two of my stories on new threads...again! That's how bad I am. [face_blush] Don't worry, we'll hold down the fort until you get back! *Grabs lightsaber and...lifeguarding tube?!* There, ready for anything! :D 8-}

Uppers!

7. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
  8. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Hi everyone,

Well, I'm finally not over my head in school work, finals are finished, and my computer problems have been fixed. Ugh, I had to comepletely wipe my hard drive-luckily my computer expert friend (who rocks! ~_^) used his 2GB device and my 1GB to grab all important and any extra files, pics, et al. before we wiped it.

Yes, I got a very nasty virus sometime in Oct which froze my computer late Oct and completely crashed it in mid Nov.

Anyway, I'm recovering from finals & getting updates ready!

engima LOL & thank you! I haven't had to restart any threads just yet so I think I'm okay for now! ;)

Oh most importantly: Merry Christmas!!! :D

God Bless,

~Amilight

9. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Merry Christmas, Ami! :)

I hope your holidays are going well!

I'm sorry about your computer. :( But I'm glad you and your friend were able to save those files! :) Computer savvy friends definitely do rock; I have a few and they are great. :D

Peace out!

Enigma

10. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Hi Everyone,

I know that I'm so behind on my stories that's not even funny! :_|

Enigma Thanks & I was able to save my files-thank you GOD! And yay for my friend! I have all the information pretainig to school & stories. :D

Okay, I've finished finals about two weeks ago-even with being very sick-and now in a summer session. It's in the morning & work will be only 'til the evening. This means I have nights & weekends, but only after June 11th.

Oh my God, I have to take the LSAT! Wish me luck!

I'm sorry & I will get an update along with probably a very long summary before it.

God Bless & mtfbwy!

Amilight

11. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    I hope the LSAT went well! I am thinking of taking it, though not for a while yet.

A bit UP! for this!

And a: HAPPY 4TH! :D [face_flag]

12. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Ah, my LSAT wasn't as high as I wanted, so I'm retaking it in December. Hopefully, I'll do better! *crosses fingers*

Enigma Word of advice, LOTS of studying & Kaplan. I'm going to reactivate the account I had with them-I still get the take again (couldn't do it immediate b/c the session prepartions were during the middle of my German classes, which was one of the major requirements keeping me from graduating).

Sorry for the delay, but life's been a little crazy. Taking care of family issues & puppies (raising then selling & we still have a few left to sell-grr. Washington Post online for not putting in the article), last semester at college, job interviews, applications...yeah, a little bit busy at the moment.

I'll try my best to get something up this weekend. Thank you everyone for continuing to read my story. I love you all! [face_love] :p

God Bless,

~Amilight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.