main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Angel's Plight (Au...Padme, Anakin, Obi-Wan, OC...now Han, Leia & Luke) Updated 1/29/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidala22, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    [whistle] A week? WTH?

2. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Over two weeks? Well, in honour of Amilight's grand return to the boards--up!

3. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    Sorry last minute recruitment into the school play.

I became head of costumes (with the make-up head) because the stupid director did not know what major and minor Star Wars characters wear.

I'm back & will be updating Angel's Plight, Shots in the Dark and a new installment of "Rebel High"

Next post coming soon-thanks Moff_D for keeping this alive.

Bye!!

~*~
    Amilight

4. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Crikey Twilight - your characters sure work hard for their bread and butter! I like the one-liners :)

5. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    So, when you say soon you're talking days, weeks? ;)

(j/k Amilight, busy time-I know)

6. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Thanks, Moff_D & Tahi
    You know this is how I respond to Shots in the Dark [face_laugh]

Anyway thanks for waiting...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Chapter 14

Sariana rushes quickly towards Padme, as she sees Anakin defeating his opponent and going to the aid of Arritin. Padme is dodging out of the way of the Sith, but she needs some powerful support of Jedi power to counteract the Sith. Sariana calls force lightning down, while force pushing the Sith-making them fly into the far wall adjoined with the door to Jedi council chambers.

She launches four Sith to her right, away from the general direction where Obi-Wan is. She feels danger and senses there is at least eighteen Sith now upon him. Eight that were near him before now joined with reinforcements. Sariana feels the four Sith suddenly on the move again but heading towards?Thimos?

Padme runs towards Sariana and smiles wanly at her Jedi friend.
    ?Is Anakin alright??

?He?s fine, and I ?[/i]told[/i]? him that I?d rescue you,? Sariana says with wry smile. Padme rolls her eyes with a smile, but her expression darkens with her eyes narrowed with determination.

The two women turn their attention back to the battle, and they stare, in horror, as they sense the intent the other Sith have in mind for Obi-Wan. Padme cries asking what?s wrong with him, and Sariana immediately starts to move towards him.

Suddenly, five Sith charge them from left with blood lit lightsabers poised to kill. Instantly, without thought, Sariana?s blade is ignited, and she throws herself in front of Padme.

One Sith whips his dark lightsaber at her head, but she quickly ducks, twists, and slices neatly into his side. He tries to injure her as she strikes him, but she dodges and moves away, dropping to one knee and throwing herself backwards. The Sith is still conscious, so Sariana simply bashes him across the back of his head.

He goes limp and harmless, and Sariana looks at the other Sith with a grim expression. Her white blond with two red striped hair hangs in her eyes or sticks to her face, her ponytail unraveled, and her green/gold eyes flicker and glitter pale green.

The four Sith charge her, and she swiftly moves through them with the famous grace of a Kolistian. Catching a blade behind her, Sariana twists and ducks, and waits until another Sith comes after her. Holding the Sith at bay, she holds on tight and winces from the screeching of the lightsabers. Two of the four come at her from her right, but she quickly kicks up before they can react.

Her family?s skill in speed shines through and the Sith are forced to back off. Sariana turns around, still blocking the Sith?s blade, and meets the man?s lightsaber with her own. They exchange blows from their heads, legs, and arms, but Sariana is the superior sword master.

She kicks him on the left side and parries his lightsaber at the same time. She commenced to strike him across the face with her hand and bash his face with her knee in a few seconds. She blocks the blade, forcing it to the side, and knocks his lightsaber away.

Disarmed and stunned, the Sith is easily thrown into a wall and out of the fight. The other three do not disappoint her in the least, as they fought her furiously. Avoiding a strike by a centimeter, Sariana dives to the right and passes a Sith, who whips her blade and slashes Sariana?s right side.

//Oh, my God, that hurts. By the Force, a Jedi feels no pain?a Jedi feels no pain//

Gasping, she does not let her injury slow her down, and she uppercuts her green lightsaber at the Sith in a counteract. Her eyes narrowed and cold, Sariana pulls out of the Sith?s block, privets on her right foot, and side kicks the Sith to the head-hard to the head.

The Sith goes immediately lifeless and collapses to the ground, barely breathing. A little more pressure and Sariana would have broken the darksider?s neck and the Sith?s body would have been consumed by the dark powers she thinks she can control.

The other two Sith are

7. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    I'm not crispy :D
    Two laughs...hey, no offense but their ain't a lot of humour in your stories (not that there needs to be but a little levity never hurts--slicing people in half works well too).

Who the hell is Sariana? Actually, who are all of these people? Memory hazy...must go back...curse you and your lack of updates! :p

8. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    This one too. It ain't dead (I think?). It's just sleeping.

9. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Yes, asleep but I'm about to wake it up.

*yawns* ...sleep...must...sleep now...hmm...

WAIT! & there is humor is my stories!!! Rebel high is entirely humor & Angel's Plight has humor in it that's very obvious...Shots in the Dark's humor, though, is really subtle.

Of course...um...the slicing & dicing of the Sith is definitely not subtle, but hey it's interesting. Isn't it?

I'm going to be updating...I'm sorry, I apologize.

~*
    Amilight

10. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Sorry for the long wait, but here is a slightly belated Christmas present.

Love all of you and please R&R :)

Chapter 15

As the lift plunges at an alarmingly fast rate, Anakin asks Obi-Wan, ?You didn?t have a bad feeling before this, Master??

The others look confused and begin to question what is going on, but Anakin and Obi-Wan are already staring at each other in a telepathic conversation. The group then realizes that Anakin is treading into Obi-Wan Kenobi?s thoughts. Not a smart move since Obi-Wan does not particularly like that, but it?s Anakin, his apprentice. Anything is possible, so all bets are off.

Arritin glances at the others, although they too have no idea what to do. The lift is still rapidly descending, but they have only gone a few levels down and-

-The lift suddenly skids to a stop-

Uh, oh.

?What?!? Anakin cries, with Padme yelling,
    ?What?s going on??
    ?What?s happened?? Arritin says looking around. Sariana whimpers,
    ?On, no.?
    ?Please, don?t be-!?

The lift shifts, shaking the floor and knocking over the Jedi within. Picking himself off the ground, Obi-Wan reaches out with the Force and feels?
    Sith
    Sighing, Obi-Wan telepathically whispers to the others to use the Force and start the lift. Instantly, the lift begins descending, and the group releases a breath of relief. Sariana mentally pleads for more Jedi to help in this area, and she directs them to the new dark presences heading towards the intact southern entrance.

-THUMP-
    -THUMP-

?What the-??
    ?Damn!?
    ?Sith!?
    ?Blast it!?
    ?No kidding, of course??
    ?Everybody-!?
    ??it?s the Sith!?
    ?Oh, s-!?

Throwing themselves to the floor of the lift, the Jedi group barely avoids the lightsabers that suddenly pierce through the top of the lift. Looking up in horror, Padme glances at the others, especially Anakin. The young apprentice looks to his master, as does the others. Obi-Wan meets their eyes and smiles calmly, and he then raises his eyes, lips pressed together.

Looking at the others, he grins and holds his lightsaber, about the ignite it. The others catch on real quick, and aiming precisely, don?t want to damage the parts of the lift, they ignite their lightsabers-Padme fires-through the roof of the airlift. The Sith scream, and one explodes-violently shaking the lift.

The Jedi cry out in shock, as the lift throws them brutally against the sides, floor, and even the roof. Screeching, the airlift skids to a stop, flinging everyone to the floor and sides.

Lying in a daze, the Jedi and the senator blearily stare upwards, wondering if the remaining Sith happened to survive that particularly exciting moment. Movement and scuffing sounds, echo with the feelings and warnings of the Force.

?Why can?t they just roll over and die?? Thimos mutters, holding his lightsaber in a two-handed grip.
    ?Because we get bored too easily.?
    ?Wha-??
    ?Don?t ask.?
    ?I won?t.? Sariana grins wildly at her husband, but the others motion them to silence.

//Why are we being silent when they can feel us?!//

//Let?s try to make it a little more difficult, okay?// Padme mentally growls at the young Jedi. Thimos raises an eyebrow, but he wisely keeps his mouth shut-for once.

//The silence is not going to help// Ali says calmly, while the others back up into their personal ?spaces? that they would fight from.
    //What else can we do?// Sariana asks. Obi-Wan casts a glance at her,
    //Anything but this//

//What are we waiting for?!// Anakin cries in frustration. //They are going to come for us any second! And can any of you tell how many are up there?!//

//Ten and just focus your minds into a pattern, already. It should keep the Sith from sensing us-to a point// Arritin?s voice whispers quietly, contrasting the arguing and loud mental links between all of them. A moment of silence, both verbally and mentally, ensues and the Jedi wait for a plan to come to mind or for the Sith to make the first move in thei

11. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Omigosh - poor Obi-Wan. I hope this is a Sith trick rather than death. A challenging ending, Twilight. Good work.

12. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    You can't kill Obi-Wan! Just think of the turmoil it would cause on the boards. ;)

Hey...there was humour in that. Why that early exchange was reminescent of a scene you wrote in the Lounge. And we all know the Lounge is quite possibly the funniest thing ever thrust upon these boards. :p

13. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Tahi Thanks & the Sith are tricky. Who knows? Read the trailer again & you'll have your spoiler answer. :D

Moff_DThere has been a ridiculous amount of humor in this story, my dear Moffy. Remember the first ten chapters? Even the last five?

Glad to see you smiling anyway. Turmoil on the boards? What? Are you going to tell everyone this dilemma on TASFO thread?

Yay disco lounge-scary business it is. 8-}

More coming,

~*Amilight

14. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Remember the first ten chapters? Even the last five?

Well, no actually. Should I read them all again? ;)

15. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Yes - the Sith are tricky - which in this case is encouraging news. :)

I advertised your fanfic on the FASO thread for you. ;)

16. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Moff_D Yes you should read it all again-isn't it that good? 8-}

Hope ya like this one. :)

Tahi have I told you how much I love you and Moffy today? And yesterday...tommorrow? 8-}

Seriously, thanks and yes tricky Sith. Grrr...just makes you wanna take a lightsaber-ahem. Violence is not the answer!!!

Here's a post for you guys!!!! A little sad, though...

Chapter 16

Rushing down another hallway, Siri is trying to locate Obi-Wan?s waning presence. She, her apprentice, and the group of Jedi with her, continue to temporally or permanently take down Sith, as they search for the chosen of the first generation. Frustrated and concerned, she mentally yells at them,

//Where are you? Obi-Wan? Anakin? Arritin? Ali? Sariana? Thimos? Padme!!! Will any of you answer me? OBI-WAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!//

Of course, her effort is in vain, but she does not know why. Now, she is very annoyed at not being able to be omniscient. The other Jedi murmur amongst themselves, but Siri ignores them-continuing to lead them towards their chosen of prophecy. Despite her focusing for the chosen ones, Siri hears the other Jedi speaking to her and to each other. Her apprentice asks,

?Master??
    ?It?s alright,? Siri murmurs soothingly to him-partly comforting herself as well. She focuses again trying to pinpoint Obi-Wan, but she still hears the others. The Force is also trying to warn her or get her attention. The Force is warning her of danger to the chosen ones, but what is that danger?

?Something is wrong.? One Jedi says to her group. Siri turns and looks at her. Of course, something?s wrong. Why else would they not answer?

?I believe that was already covered,? Lamuri says focusing his cat-like eyes at the young woman.
    ?No, you don?t understand. Something-everything-is not what it seems. Very, very wrong.?

?What is?? another Jedi asks, her red hair flying into her face, as she glances over her shoulder. They slide around another corner, and in unison they know they are almost on top of their friends? positions and the Sith ?entertaining? them.

?Almost there. What??
    ?What what?!?
    ?They?re in danger-?
    ?That?s obvious.?
    ?Who cares??
    ?I care!? Siri cries angrily, as a thought crosses her mind.
    //People are repeating themselves and talking over each other. Time is running out, so why doesn?t everyone shut up?!//

?Back on topic.?

?We had a topic?? Siri smiles as Lamuri cuts in again. Together, all of them feel other Jedi in front of them. Smiling, they all know they have a chance to save the ones of prophecy. Only thing that bothers them is that the Sith seem to know specifically where to attack with force. The Jedi have beaten them back-Sariana?s warning helped them take out two groups attacking from the southern entrance-but how did the Sith know to attack certain less than normal protected areas?!

Siri, Lamuri, and the rest rush into Jedi Masters Yoda, Adi Gallia, Mace Windu, and then they all meet up with Master Jahli Herim, Barris and her master, and other Jedi. As one, they enter the same hall as the chosen of the first generation and the Sith attacking them.

?We?ve made it!! Everything is going to work out!? one young Jedi cries in her soft voice, her green eyes sparkling.

Will it?

Holding Obi-Wan tightly, Anakin slowly looks upwards at the Sith coming towards them. All ten are beyond angry (The Jedi did kill one of the Sith), spiteful, homicidal, and had the look of murder dancing in their eyes.

Anakin glances at Arritin, whose face is pale but his eyes bright with a startlingly creepy light. The colors of white and silver flicker, and suddenly Anakin realized what it means. Only force-sensitives can see the bright colors of the chosen clearly. These colors mean their own personal powers-extra powers. Arritin?s power?s are coming again-perhaps because he is injured or because everyone is hurt-and he could hold out for awhil

17. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Oh no - is Obi-Wan being claimed by the Dark? That's worse than death. Poor Obi. Quite a cliffhanger Ami!!!

18. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    :D

Thanks, Tahi!! More coming!!

~*Amilight

19. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
  20. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Having been nearly claimed by the Dark myself I can relate. :p Way to build the tension Twilight, er, Amidala...whoever the hell wrote this. ;)

21. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    What the hey, this one too. I'm feeling generous. Must be the new year.

22. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Moff_D I think your sickness has too much of a hold on you...

Please try to get well, alrighty?

Oh, fight it!! Fight it!! Fight it's control on you!! FIGHT IT!!!! 8-}

More coming soon!!

Hey, it can now play 3 songs on the piano!! (never had lessons, never tried-they say (the ones who taught me each a song) that i'm a natural!!! [face_blush] )

1. Heart & Soul (my dad when i was 9)
    2. Padme & Anakin theme song from Episode 2 (MaSeiya-that's her JC screenname 12/30-12/31)
    3. Imperial March(A boy named Dan from N.C.)

Very cool!!! Thanks Tahi & Moff_D

~*Amilight

23. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    I'm much better now. Did you beg those people to teach you those songs as well? :D

24. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999

8-}

More coming, i'm almost done & i have to just type the update for Shots in the Dark, too. This thread & 'Shots in the Dark' will be updated together...tomorrow or monday.

~*Amilight

25. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Here you go, as promised :D

Chapter 17

Running at the Sith, Thimos, Sarina, and Ali scream in defiance and determination. They will not let the Sith get to Arritin, Anakin, Padme, and Obi-Wan. Even if it kills them. They cannot fail because if they cannot hold the Sith will destroy their friends and endless darkness will commence.

Watching Arritin carefully, Anakin silently holds Obi-Wan tightly to him. Anakin closes his eyes and tears begin to run down his face. Padme quietly hugs Anakin and murmurs soothing, meaningless words. Anakin begins to cry, softly, though one would have to study him closely to see the shaking of his breathless sobs and hear the barely audible gasps.

//Master!! Father!!! Don?t give in, please! Please. Whatever they did to you, you must fight it! Fight their control!! Take them down, you can destroy them. Please?Obi-Wan!!!// Anakin telepathically yells, as he sends pure light and strength through his master-padawan bond to Obi-Wan. Anakin continues to watch his master through the blurry image caused by his never ending tears. Tears start to fall down Padme?s face, as well, but she soundless in her grief.

Obi-Wan moans, as Anakin?s power runs through him. The only way to the young Jedi master is the master-padawan bond. Only Anakin can reach the mind and spirit of his master.

?Anakin,? Arritin?s whisper echoes in Padme?s and Anakin?s ears. ?I can heal the darkness plaguing his body and mind, but not his spirit. Though untainted, Obi-Wan has completely shielded himself-wrapping himself so tightly that I cannot reach out to him. His ?inner? mind and spirit, I cannot heal because my power is stopped. You must reach-call out-to your master with me, so we can heal him together. It seems I was incorrect. You are his only hope.?

//How??// Anakin says mentally reaching out to both Obi-Wan and Arritin.

//Let me in.// Arritin simply returns, as his eyes close tighter and his hands glow brighter with the now fully visible white power of the light side Force healing. //I?m also going to draw on the power of my people.//

//Your elvish kin, I presume?// Anakin ?says? through the Force to the Leader of the Companions in Trial. He main protector. //Can you heal me. Fully, I mean, and before the Sith kill the others then us?!//

//I may, I may not. Only time can tell.// Arritin responds waiting for Anakin to enter through the master-padawan bond.

//I hate it, when you say that.// Anakin ?mutters, as he enters Obi-Wan?s mind and takes Arritin with him, with both of their powers. Arritin seems distantly amused, all his concentration is now focused completely on Obi-Wan. Though, one thought is passed on to Anakin.

//When did I say that? Plus anger is of the dark side.//

//Just about a hundred time, and yeah, yeah. Whatever. I?ve heard that a hundred times!!!// Anakin exaggerates, though he is now talking to himself. Drawing his power, Anakin sends his energy to Arritin and Obi-Wan.

Arritin absorbs the energy, converting the power into healing. Arritin then flows the white energy through Obi-Wan, blasting the evil blackness of the dark side. Bonds over darkness, which Anakin had not noticed before. The darkness wrapped wicked power around Obi-Wan?s entire being, slowly killing him or to weaken him.

To his fascination, Anakin watches as Arritin starts destroying the bonds completely and freeing Obi-Wan. The young Jedi master though, still makes no reaction. Singing, Arritin brings the healing energy of the elves from The Rings of Power dimension and weaves and combines it with the light side of the Force. Flowing it through himself and Obi-Wan with purity and peace.

The elvish energy and the power of the Force explode enveloping the minds and spirits of the Jedi. They scream in unison.

?Ani!! Arritin! Obi-Wan?? Padme cries in surprise and horror. All three open their eyes and smiles at the senator from Naboo, who hugs Anakin then Obi-Wan, and lastly Arritin. ?I

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.