main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Angel's Plight (Au...Padme, Anakin, Obi-Wan, OC...now Han, Leia & Luke) Updated 1/29/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidala22, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    D'oh. Nevermind. [face_blush]

2. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Anyway, is that it? It sounds like an ending or is there more in store?

Soothing yet meaningless words? Geez, you think she could have at least made them meaningful. :p

-Incidentally, the previous post was made before somebody noticed the update...hehehe

3. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    Well, i never got time to pm my readers-which i'm about to do-& this is NOT the ending!!!

I repeat: This is NOT the ending...

Look at the trailer, my dear Moff_D!!! 8-}

~*Amilight

4. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    You've got a trailer? :p

So who did you PM? Loyal bunch. ;)

5. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    ...this story. ;)

6. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    I dunno, it's starting to look like an ending. :p

7. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Yay for Arritin. Power from two sources - great idea. It would be good if Anakin and Tahiri could pull off something similar with power from both "sides".
    :)

8. Not_Moff_D

Not_Moff_D Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2003
    I'm not upping this thread.

9. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999

:_|

You're not?!?!

8-}

I'll be adding more soon, don't worry. I've been exiled (by various stuff-don't ask) from the internet.

someone doesn't like me! :mad:

well, I'm on a school computer, so i better go.

~Thanks for keeping this up!

~*~

Amilight

10. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Hi Twilight - looking forward to more.

11. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    ...uh...um...hi Tahi,

How are you? Sorry no post yet [face_blush]

Well, i'm upping & i've got to go...i'm half way if you care to know...

bye

~* Amilight

12. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    You are such a tease :mad:

:p

13. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Can I continue the story?
    Course, I'll have to remember what is going on...

14. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
  15. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Look at Tahi upping your fics. Isn't that nice of her? ;)

16. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Bite me. :D

Don't be uppity, Moffy!!!

I've come to say Angel's Plight will be updated later today. As you can guess by the time, I'm on a school computer.

~bye and thanks for updating. My parents have claimed the computer for awhile, so I'm really, really sorry.

I'll be updating Shots in the Dark as well.

Bye my friends,

Amilight

17. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Okay...the LONG awaited update.

hope you like it :)

Chapter 18

Ducking under a blow to her head, Sariana watches in slight horror as two crimson blades pass over her head and ram into the Sith connected to them. She dives away, as both Sith explode-consumed by the dark side.

//Oh, that had to hurt?but you?d think they?d learn after enough of them died. Nope, just lacking more intelligence than I ever thought possible// Sariana quickly twists to confront another Sith, who has decide to challenge her. To her relief, though, she feels Arritin?s triumph and Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Padme?s glee. Obi-Wan is going to fully recover soon, and the battle will be ending very soon.

Completely the spin and igniting her pale lightsaber, Sariana meets the young Sith?s blade easily. Expecting an expression of malice, she is surprised to see a young man-boy?-glaring at her with blind hatred. Eyes narrowing at the evil radiating from the youth, Sariana flips the blade up, but the young Sith follows and pars her strike.

Growling, Sariana stretches out and senses the boy is being controlled.

//Great. The kid isn?t that bad-just brainwashed or whatever-so how am I going to take him out? Can?t kill him. He isn?t evil and he?s just a child.//

?What are you waiting for Jedi?! Trying to delay your inevitable death?? the ?Sith? demands his brown eyes filled with fury. Sariana?s lightsaber shrieks as she applies more pressure, but the Sith grins holding his lightsaber in a perfect blocking position.

//Great, now we have the sarcasm. How cute?// Sariana thinks rolling her eyes?

?It may be inevitable, boy, but you are not going to be the one to take it. Sorry, I didn?t mean to burst your bubble. By the way do you like being a slave to whoever is helping you?? Sariana says, flipping backwards, lightsaber flying above into the air. The Sith tries to pull it towards him and finish off the ?stupid? Jedi, but he finds himself off balance-thrown by some mysteriously strong force-push.

?Impossible!!!? he yells, as Sariana catches the blade easily and whips around to face him once more. The angry boy hurls himself at her, but Sariana dodges and brings about her lightsaber. The Sith though slices around almost-?almost?-touching her, but she is able to bring her lightsaber to around to block.

Sariana smiles calmly, feeling a sense of peace, as she watches the Sith pick himself off the ground and turn towards her, growling all the way, and frowns. Worry enters the troubled boy?s mind, and he backs off. He begins shaking his head and whimpering in pain, but Sariana keeps her distance. Who knows what the boy is up to. Is he trying to throw off evil influence or is he setting a trap for a compassionate Jedi?

Watching the dark haired Sith, Sariana stretches out with the Force and senses?

?What the-?!?

Lightsaber raised, Thimos grins wildly at his opponent bent on killing him. Trying to control bitter laughter, Thimos can?t help but think.
    //Oo?déjà vu. So what else is new? Hmmm?? Man, the Sith have become so boring?//

?So how are you today?? Thimos says circling around the young man glaring at him. Out of the corner of his eye, Thimos easily catches that the man is a diversion for the young woman coming up from behind.

?How am I? You should be worrying about yourself.?

?Right. Idle question but is that your girlfriend behind me?? the young man starts as Thimos remarks without worry or any emotion for that manner. The young light haired woman stops before lunging at Thimos, yet Thimos and the young man smartly dive out of the way to dodge her suicidal attack. On the ground the young man immediate slashes at Thimos, who instantly extinguishes his lightsaber and rolls away.

Quickly igniting his lightsaber as he comes up, Thimos catches the woman?s blade with his own. Seeing the man coming up too, the Jedi knight frowns worriedly for a second. The annoying blond wr

18. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    *UPPERS!!!!*

:( :_|

~*~

Amilight

19. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Oops. See, this is what happens when you sneak in here as Amidala. :p
    I'll read this when I get home. Promise. ;)

20. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    So where is he? You're not going to leave us hanging for three months, are you? :mad: :p

Your usual mix of action, drama and humour/sarcasm with a little bit of weirdness (in a nice way ;) ). You have a unique style Ami. Keep at it. :)

21. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Hi Amilight. :D
    *looks around*
    Nice place you got here. 8-}

Moffy mentioned your thread, so I thought I'd stop by.

Don't be uppity, Moffy!!!
    That's right, Amilight.
    Put him in his place! ;)

22. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Uh oh, here we go... [face_worried]

23. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999

Yup! Gotta keep him in his place alright. 8-}

Jade-Walker Thanks! :) I'm glad you actually were able to take the time and read all of this.

Moffy Thank you for your comments. Yes, my style is...interesting. Of course, it's fun being different. Diffetent as being a good thing.8-}

No, it will not take another three months not even two weeks. I've already started on this story and Shots in the Dark.

Thanks again!!!

~Talk to ya later! :D

~*~*~
    Amilight

24. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999

UP!!!!!

~*~
    Ami

25. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Marvellous fight scenes as usual. I really like Sariana - she has a great sense of humour.

?We should move around. Let?s help and be a moving target,? Anakin says.
    ?I?d rather not be a target at all,? Obi-Wan mutters.
    "D I loved that bit - that's typical of Obi-Wan.

Another fascinating post. Your stories are really refreshing to read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.