main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Angel's Plight (Au...Padme, Anakin, Obi-Wan, OC...now Han, Leia & Luke) Updated 1/29/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidala22, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    TAHI!!!!

How are you?! Haven't spoken with you in a bit. Of course, you know my father waited until the last minute to do the taxes so I have not been able to grace everyone with my presence 8-}

*sigh*
    This is happening way to often.

Well, the next post is almost ready-just need to type it-and just want to say thanks to all of you!!!

Thanks!!! 8-}

~*~

Amilight

2. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    OKAY!!!

Here's the next update for you peoples who are reading this! :D

Love ya all and hope you enjoy. Sorry for the delay & I'm surprised know no one slapped me for being late.

Do guiys even listen to me?

Oh, well.

Enjoy!!!

Chapter 19

?What d you mean he?s here but he?s not here?!? Padme screams at Obi-Wan. He turns to her saying that is how Arritin feels to him. Everyone instantly turns to Ali and Sariana-especially Ali.

?What do you guys sense?? Anakin asks, as they start moving towards the other Jedi on the far side of the wall. Although the walls have caved between them and the others, the Chosen group easily picks out a route.

?He?s still here, don?t worry,? Sariana says, waving a hand before Arritin?s still vacant eyes. Ali looks into her husband?s disturbing expressionless and empty eyes. She remarks to the others,
    ?He is mourning for something I am unable to determined. He is drained of energy, but he feels he must not fall into unconsciousness.

?What does he know that we don?t?? Anakin asks, his eyes watching the others.
    ?Are you really asking me?!? Obi-Wan says.

?Good point??
    ?Hey!?
    ?You asked why I would say??
    ?I didn?t say I didn?t know??

?Will you two stop it?!? Sariana cries, glaring at the Jedi master-padawan pair. The two Jedi look at her and shrug, and they ask in union if she would like them to have just a telepathic conversation. Sighing, Ali glances at Thimos, who is grinning widely. Ali demands,

?What are you so happy about?!?

?We?re about to eliminate the threat of the Sith in our temple and we are still intact. The dark idiots have realized that the light is stronger,? he replies. Sariana gives a small smile,

?Of course they?re just a little late to join the party.?

?Party of what?? Padme wonders staring at the others, but Anakin quips,
    ?Of sanity what else??

?There is more that they could?? Thimos starts to say.
    ?We don?t want to know.?
    ?But??
    ?I want to know! This conversation is starting to get interesting!? Anakin cries.
    ?I don?t!? Obi-Wan says glaring at his padawan.
    ?Don?t what?? Ali asks.
    ?Welcome to the party. What planet were you on?? Sariana says, smiling at her friend.
    ?Stop!!! I really don?t want to know!!!?

?Will you guys stop it!!!!?
    ?Didn?t we have a conversation like this before?? Thimos wonders. Anakin looks at him.
    ?Don?t we always? What about???
    ?NO!!! SHUT UP!!!?
    ?Padme! What the-??

?If you all would actually care to look at me for a second. Dear Sariana, what about Arritin?!? Ali screams at them, tears running down her face. The Jedis and the senator look ashamed, but they surround Arritin who is still leaning on Anakin.

?There?s only one problem, Ali. We have no clue what is wrong with him,? Thimos says softly.
    ?He?s the healer of us,? Padme whispers. Anakin, eyes narrow yells at them.
    ?We need to get to the others!!! The masters can help him!!?

?One problem!!!? Sariana shouts back.
    ?Stop acting like children for once in your lives!!? Padme yells at them, as the group tries to walk through the hazards of what is left on this level of the Jedi temple. Trying to stand and walk across the broken pieces of what used to be a wall, the group balances and handing Arritin from one person to the other.

?What?s that?!?
    ?Enough!!!? Obi-Wan screams at them. Thimos, ignores them, as they climb of the highest broken piece of the wall. The group hopes that it can hold their weight and not cause the floor under wall to collapse taking them with it. The Jedi continue to pass Arritin between each other, so they can safely get themselves and the vacant eyed Jedi Knight to the other side. Thimos remarks, when the Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme, Ali, and Sariana shut up,

?Unfortunately Arritin?s not apart of the land living right now. He?d resent being a pinball.?

?I doubt that, he probably amused,? Sariana returns. Ali stares at her, walking to the top and about to side dow

3. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Hey, there was humour and everything in that! :p
    Nice interplay with Obi and Ani, amusing. :)
    Ooo, Arritin, Sariana...things seem well for the moment...probably won't last though. ;)

4. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Moffy!!!

Thanks!!! [face_blush] You know how to make a girl happy!!! 8-}

oh, yes...you never know, do you? ;)

[face_devil]

UP!!!!!!!

~*~
    Amilight 8-}

5. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    You know how to make a girl happy!!!
    Yes, yes I do. [face_mischief]

you never know, do you?
    One of my favourite phrases. ;)

6. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    It sounds like they're going to come up against some bureaucratic old stuffed shirts in the Council!!!
    I liked Arritin's vision - spooky but interesting. The interchange between Obi and Ani was amusing and very much in character. Looking forward to the meeting - although it doesn't sound like the Jedi are!! ;)

7. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Moffy 8-}

Tahi Thanks! And yes the Jedi are so NOT looking forward to meeting the council, though they seem to find the experience will be amusing to say the least.

Remember the council has been destroyed with only a few members remaining...those members...

Well, let's say the next post will be fun for me to write. 8-}

Don't for get the next upcoming chapter is going to start the time jump into post PT, very early pre-OT. This timeline will only be for a few chapters.

So be prepared. [face_plain]

UUUUUUPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

~*Amilight

8. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    ...writing....still writing... 8-}

It'll be up so keep this UP!

*lifts her thread to 1st place on 1st page*

~*Amilight

9. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Excellent - I like that time period.
    :)

10. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Just finished Chap 1.
    Wow! That vision makes my head spin! 8-}

I like the idea of elven Jedi. Way to mix fantasy into the SW galaxy ;)

Oh, bite me, traitor!!
    And I thought being in my mid twenties and having two kids would at least put me up to young man
    Hearing dead Jedi in my mind is so not cool.

[face_laugh]

When I'm online I'm usually rather occupied. ;)
    But I'll try to catch up eventually, Twilight/Amidala.
    Keep it up. :)

11. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Thanks everyone & here's the next update...

It'll also be the last part of this timeline, so I hope you like it!

Moffy :D
    Tahi Nice to see ya. How are you? :)
    Jade 'k. Just as long as you read it. I know I wrote a whole lot from trailer to chapter6. Don't worry 7 on gets much shorter...

Chapter 20

Eyes narrow and faces expressionless, the chosen of the first generation watch the Jedi master that is all that remain of the council. Master Yoda, his eyes big and wide, moves to stand before the chosen. They regard him silently, ignoring the others.

All the Jedi stop celebrating and the area turns deathly quiet. Confusion flashes for a split second across the faces of all the Jedi gathered. All eyes focus on the chosen and the masters of the council. Master Windu addresses the first generation with a voice that demands no argument,
    ?You seven have nearly gotten yourselves killed and almost destroyed the only hope to fulfill the prophesies-yourselves!!!?

Everyone?s eyes widen and all present lose their calm and start yelling. Fortunately silence is once again obtained by the firm words of the little Jedi master. Master Yoda says softly,

?Hear the rest you must. Finished speaking we are not. Broken rules but make to be broken rules are. The only hope they are and save us they did. Thank you we must. Proud we are, First Generation of Jedi prophecy.?

?It?s time to move off this level!? Adi cries seeing the other Jedi masters of the council getting annoyed and coming at the first generation. Catching the Jedi master?s eyes, the first generation nod to Adi Gallia and run away followed by the other Jedi. Time to get away.

?Where are you going?!? a Jedi council member yells.

?What does it look like?? Anakin yells back, moving with the others.
    ?Not here!? Obi-Wan shouts, stating the obvious, of course.
    ?We gotta go! Byeeee, Masters!? Ali yells over her shoulder. The first generation runs to a lift and heads downwards.

?Okay, that wasn?t very fun,? Sariana pouts. Arritin raises an eyebrow at her.
    ?At least we?re still alive.?
    ?Why isn?t that comforting?? Obi-Wan mutters, with Anakin rolling his eyes.
    ?What is going on here??

?You ask me if I know!?
    ?I don?t know!?
    ?Oh, don?t start this,? Ali moans, while the seven of them wait for the lift to descend all the way. They look out at the incredible view of Coruscant, surprised to see the sunset and the sparking lights of the world light up. The planet that never sleeps.

?Are you guys going to tell me??
    ?Tell you what??
    ?Don?t ask!?
    ?Start what??
    ?Please stop!?
    ?Stop what??
    ?Have you lost it??
    ?What?s going on??

?For the love of God, the Force, and the Light!!! SHUT UP!!!!!? Obi-Wan screams at them, and in close quarters, the other Jedi press themselves into the walls of the lift. Their faces white with shock, before Anakin asks,
    ?You obviously have an anger problem lately, Master. Have you looked for help??

The death glare Obi-Wan gave him made Anakin gulp a little. Thimos, silent through everything, looks at everyone and sighs. He did not want to get involved at all, especially since he usually became a casualty.

At least they?ll be off the lift and into a peaceful; break.
    //Though we our luck it?ll be ten minutes at most. There?s no such thing as luck, little one.//

?And we have the dead Jedi again,? Thimos informs the others with weariness and annoyance. Everyone looks at him and yell in unison,

?WHAT?!?

?Dead Jedi. In head?okay??
    ?Wha-??
    ?Oh, God??
    ?By the Force!?
    ?What are you talking about??

?Didn?t you hear me the first time?!? Thimos cries, before leaning back into the lift?s wall closest to the building. Ali and Sariana share a glance and look at him blankly. He looks at Anakin, Padme, Arritin, and Obi-Wan. The four of them continue to either stare at him or yell at each other about who knows what and who should know what. ?Obviously not?

12. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    *sigh*

UP!

13. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Very amusing post Ami. :D
    ...Um, I hope it was supposed to be.

The Jedi running away from the Council--what an odd picture. That would be funny to see.

So they wait...for what?

14. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    ?You obviously have an anger problem lately, Master. Have you looked for help? I love that line :D Poor Obi-Wan.

I like the idea of the prophecy that the second generation will be stronger. It looks like destiny is about to take hold of things. Good build up here Twilight.

15. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Ok. done with Chapter 2

Interesting how the other Jedi can sense everything that is happening to Arritin. Is that because of his stregth of presence in the Force or the abilities of the Old Jedi?

Going up would be easy, but the Sith could catch him easily since he?s losing time right now.
    Funny. It alwyas seems like Sw character choose to go up instead of down. Arritin must be smarter. ;)

Arritin whispers quietly in Elvish singing for the power of the Elves of the ?Rings of Power dimension? to come.
    :cool: Love LOTR-type stuff.

16. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Ok. chapter 3:

The lightsabers flash in swirls of color running and blending with the crimson darkness
    Cool! I like that description! :D

They are outnumbered but they are doing the Corellian philosophy of *Don't tell me the odds!*
    [face_laugh]

Of what has come?what is?what has not yet come to pass?past, present, future.
    A very elvin thing to write. Reminds me of Galadriel at the mirror. She's my second favorite! :D

"What? Did I forget to tell you I'm semi-force-sensitive?"
    [face_laugh]

And Oooo! A cliffie!

17. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Chapter 4:
    The dark hum of the Sith?s blade and the singing of the Jedi?s seem symbolic of the constant battle between the light and the dark, good against evil.
    I like that.

And Yoda fights :cool:

Lovely confusion, Twilight. ;)

18. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Lovely Confusion? [face_laugh]

That's Jade! Keep on reading, you'll understand...if you have any confusion you can't figure out (I'm a little vague in some points) just ask. It should get clearer once you get into Chapter 7 and much shorter posts.

Oh, Chapter 21 is coming soon-will work on it when I get home today...

I'll hurry cause I'm going to start working weekends-need the money cause of conventions & my parents say I must pay 1/2 of my college education. Ouch. 8-}

~*Amilight

19. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    No, Twilight. The characters' confusion in that chapter. They are all saying things to purposely confuse each other. ;)

20. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Hi again :)
    On to Chapter 5 comments:
    Ah! Teleporting power. Is that why you got that "Force ability" in the Lounge, Twilight?

:cool: They go to Rivendell of Middle Earth? Cool!
    And the ringbearer is soon to come? :D Frodo's my favorite. Do we see him in the story?

21. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Jade :D

Of course you now know my secret...hmmm... [face_devil]

8-}

Moving on, the posts are still in the making-aiming for Friday or late Thursday. (I have two major 4th Quarter Final tests tomorrow-oh joy [face_plain] )

Thanks for keeping this up!!!

~bye
    ~*Amilight

22. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    COOL! THAT WAS AWSOME! :cool: Sorry it took me forever to catch up! [face_blush] But I am loving this story! [face_love] Will you post more soon, Ami?
    UP! :D

23. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    enigma You bet!!! :D

I'm glad you've caught up! :)

But now we take a little jump in time and this is where things will get a little interesting......

Chapter 21 5 Year Time Jump (5 from Ep.2, 3from Ep.3)

Time has come to past?the future has become the present and the present the past. The time of completing the circle has come?

There must be sixteen guardians to face against the twenty-five Sanchin, the dark guardians. Each of the sixteen has one special responsibility and powers to complete their mission successfully, except two. They are known as the Hidden Guardians of Truth. These two guardians are from the Dimension of Balance-which is 99.9% the center dimension-and they are barely aware of their potential stasis. These two Guardians have the exactly same powers; they are two pieces of one puzzle.

These Hidden Guardians of Truth are actually the Guardians of all Dimensions and the Powers. They only share the same power because the two abilities do not cancel each other out. The other fourteen have different powers but each pair has similar powers and if one goes evil the other can face them. These fourteen fight only outside of their dimensions for not one of them can use their powers within their home dimension. The Hidden Ones are safe and unaware of the powers that lay dominant within them.

The Battle is coming?THE BATTLE IS COMING!!!!!! The darkness is rising and the light is faltering. The Clone Wars has officially ended but the Jedi purge and the War of the Force has begun. No stopping it now, but the Jedi must be careful!

The dark guardians are coming?the Sanchin are on the move. Their prey lies within the Center dimensions. Two elvish human Jedi has the power running through their bloodlines, but they are the only guardians who have this. The other fourteen are
    appointed and all but two within very different dimensions from the center. Two Liminbian Force Sensitives are guardians, the male is the Guardian of Separation Generations and the female is the Guardian of Retributions. There is also a precedent that was broken four thousand years ago by the fifth chosen of the Hidden Ones. The two human Jedi, from the two royal families of the Koliste` sector married elves coming through the ?Rings of Power dimension?. No longer pure human was the line, so how could the balance of power work, since six of the sixteen guardians must be human?

The answer is simple, all who heed this story, this warning of what is to come. There is a single chance to change the horrific facts that once was reality.

The Hidden Guardians will become fully human, but the powers within their bodies transforming them. The other four human guardians all come the double thirteen hundrisand dimensions of earth. Too many to count, they are, yet they share things in common such as they all call their planet ?Earth?. One the females, from what is known as the ?American Revolution Earthian Dimension?, is the Guardian of Balance. Her coordinating male is the Guardian of the Elements. The last pair?the female is the Guardian of Magic, and the male is the Guardian of the World of Dreams.

Young Jedi of the Light?remember what is said and pass it to the others of the First Generation of Jedi prophecy. The Second Generation, though little children, is coming to past-the little one?s powers unnaturally rising to the threat to the galaxy and universe.

The Dimension of Balance is in deadly peril, because of the evil seeking to destroy it and cover all with pitch black, despairing darkness.

The danger to the universe is the Dimension of Balance is the center dimension. Almost always the center dimension. It changes every ten thousand years to rotate the inner circle of dimensions flowing around it, but after a thousand years of a new dimension the Dimension of Balance becomes the center dimen

24. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Whoa. This is getting quite epic. Guardians, hidden truth, elves, Jedi...quite the concept Twilight. How did you think all of this up? Do you have it all planned out or were you just inspired at some point?

25. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Stares at screen for a moment.:: HOLY COW! You had better get the next part up soon or you might just have a readers' mutiny on your hands...lead my ME! [face_devil] 8-} j/j Can't wait for more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.