main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Angel's Plight (Au...Padme, Anakin, Obi-Wan, OC...now Han, Leia & Luke) Updated 1/29/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidala22, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    Thanks guys!!!!!

Moffy Make me walk the plank? You wouldn't!!!!! [face_shocked]

BTW, wouldn't that defeat the purpose? 8-}
    Besides making you feel somewhat better? [face_plain]

Shadesaw :D I take it you like?

~more is on the way!!! Just the hurricane coming down the east coast nailed where I live now stopping me from using my computer. I only lost power once for a short while but the flicking meant no computer cause if power surge,my laptop is dead. :_| Yes, VA, USA, is really starting to annoy me... :mad:

Thanks again & UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

~*Amilight

2. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    UPPERS!!!
    Coming soon...

~Amilight

3. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Internet is down.
    I'll try to get it up Thurday.

I'm really sorry, please forgive me. :_|

4. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    And up here, just because I was asked so nicely ;)

5. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Aw...thanks, Moffy

Well I have internet access...YAY!!! *happy dance*

So here's a post-it's not as long as I'd like but I'm afraid the internet will die on me if I try to download more of one thing (means short posts for now). It's under "technical difficulties".

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 30

Upper level platforms, near Senate Building, Coruscant

Cloaks whipping around their bodies, as they fly from platform to platform, Karina and Theo run as fast as they are capable of. These two children?s eyes are wide with both fear and determination, and they continue to run from the being chasing them. A being? No, a demon is a better word for the enemy covered in darkness.

Looking behind her, Karina stares with horrified eyes at the shadowy, twisted, and red-eyed figure behind them. Theo seeing her glances looks back as well, but he quickly turns to look in front of him. His face pales even more and he reaches out to Karina. She readily grabs his hand, and they jump over a gap over a thousand feet high.

The cloaks fly back like wings and the wind lifts them higher towards their destination. The silver buildings shimmer in the unnatural twilight and the children flip skywards, twisting, and landing neatly on a platform three levels up.

Unfortunately, the dark shadow persists to chase them, but the little Jedi are now within sight of the Jedi Temple.

?Just what is that thing?!? Karina yells over the wind that blows her unraveling braided hair into her face. Theo screams back with stuttering voice,
    ?I don?t know!!! Did the Sith create it??
    ?Create it?! Oh God, the Force, and the Light!!!! How can we escape it?!?
    ?It?s gaining!!!?

A suddenly sense of danger makes both children look behind them, and, to their horror, they see the creature gathering in dark power. Karina shouts,
    ?Blast it!!!!?

Theo, on the other hand, is speechless in his terror, yet his eyes narrow. Karina seeing his concentration immediately gathers her barely trained powers and the two of them glare at their pursuer.

Suddenly, they are blasted back by a huge explosion in the very direction of the senate building. The effects of the explosion send them head over heels and throwing them over the side of the platform. Freefalling, the two young Jedi head towards the first surface of Coruscant-almost two thousand feet below.

Screaming, they look for a way to stop themselves but there is nothing in sight.

?PAPI!!!!!? <Father!!!!!> Karina cries, as Theo cries out in fear.

The buildings flash by in silver, metallic blur, as they continue to fall towards their fatal destiny?

Inside Emergency Panic Intelligence Center, Senate Building, Coruscant

A white light swirling around him, Arritin concentrates on teleporting all the records to safety. Instantly, he feels his power rush into him, and he gasps in shock. His elusive gift is coming to him?

Sweat glistens on his brow, with his eyes are shut tightly, and he becomes lightheaded. This has never happened before, so what is happening?

Suddenly, his eyes snap open in shock with his blue eyes glowing. To his shock, his chosen powers burn within him and his eyes go silver and white and he knows no more?

Location Unknown

Feeling a cold, hard surface underneath him, Arritin slowly opens his eyes. There is a dim light in the darkness, and Arritin looks around in confusion and fear. He leaps to his feet before falling flat on his face. His eyes are wide and he cries,
    ?Where?! What happened to me? The records!!!!?

He searches frantically, but they are nowhere to be seen. He stretches out with sense and, to his relief, the records made it to the Jedi temple.

?Wait, I did not want to send myself along with the records?that lightheadedness because I forced my gift to come!!!! It sent me but since I didn?t want to go I sent myself here!!!? he says in realization. He sighs. ?Now the only question is where am I? I wonder if I almost killed myself. Well, at least I?d have had the

6. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    So what happened to Arritin? Did he *gasp* take a dirt nap? Nahhhh...

Good stuff Twi. ;)

7. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    MoffyThanks again!!! :D

"dirt nap"? Huh?

Oh well, moving right along, I'll have more up soon but right now I have TWO papers due Thursday. [face_shocked] :_|

gtg,

~*Amilight

UP!

8. shadesaw

shadesaw Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    Great stuff!!!!

9. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    ?I?m not going alone. You?re following me remember??

lol

the others continue to have invisible question marks above their heads.

[face_laugh] That is a funny image!

The buildings flash by in silver, metallic blur, as they continue to fall towards their fatal destiny?

NO! [face_shocked] Let them be ok! Please!

Awsome posts Ami! :D Sorry it took so long! [face_blush]

Can't wait for more!

10. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Good...um...whatever you are... 8-}

Anway, moving right along, thanks everyone!!!

Shadesaw Thanks! Glad you like!!! :)
    Enigma Glad you came back-got a little worried there ;)

Oh, yes, you found some my favorite little, sutle additions. Have to have a little underlining. About the fatal destiny? Nah, can't die...they're only 7 right? :confused:

Okay, more is on the waaaaaayyyyy!!!!

~*Amilight

<<<Okay I never knew exactly how bad the internet provider that died on my father was. I'm on the college campus' internet service. It's incredible-really, really fast!!!! Ok, moving on since they might notice me and my laptop have been sitting still too long! [face_laugh] >>>

11. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

I'm almost done...luckily, since I now have TWO more papers and a speech that has to have a detailed powerpoint presentation. :_|

~talk to you guys laters,

~*Amilight

12. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    How about a little up amidst this busy time of year? ;)

13. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Ok, I'm soooooooo sorry for not updating but finals have come at a disturbingly terrifying shock (nah, i'm doing ok)....

I have my last one tomorrow so the update will be sometime this week.

Thank you all who are waiting and don't worry-I'll give you all Christmas bonus posts to make up.

Ok?

~Ami

14. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Christmas bonus, eh? Well...ok. ;)

15. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Heh...first of the Christmas promised posts!!!! :D

Thanks Moffy & Tahi for keepin this alive!!!

~*~*~*~*~*
    Chapter 31

Creeping slowly towards the lifts, Padme smiles encouragingly to her little group. They just need to get to the northwest twentieth level platform. There is a transport en route to the platform and they should be able to make it before the transport arrives. The only obstacle is getting there quietly and unnoticed from traitorous, evil eyes.

Padme reaches out with her senses, searching for any threat that would expose the escape of the children. She holds both of her children close to her, knowing that the enemy wants to destroy the twins at all costs. The second generation is coming to power, whether the chosen ones are children or not. The first of many battles is coming but?.

//But when is the question. The Sith are coming nearer to the temple but they will NEVER get my children or these little ones with me. Not while I still have breath within me!!!!//

Eyes narrowing with determination, Padme moves the group forward, slipping through hidden, even from the trustworthy residents, passageways and towards the transport.

Guiding the children through the dimly lit passages, Padme can feel their nervousness. To her surprise she feels all of them giving her strength and they all trust her with their lives. The senator maybe only a semi-force sensitive but to these children she is every bit as important as the other Jedi.

Location Unknown

Painfully staggering, Arritin moves quickly towards the outer passage of the building he had unceremoniously appeared into. The records are safe but he?s in some sort of ancient, and little used, area of a building nearby the Senate. He has to get back there and help his wife and friends.

Running a hand along the wall to his left, Arritin grips his lightsaber, tightly in his right hand. The pit, inky blackness is unsettling but the Jedi Knight knows it?s probably safer than igniting his lightsaber and announcing where and what he is.

Suddenly, an explosion rocks the building he is in and Arritin is launched forwards and through a wall. Slamming into the ground outside, a semi-conscious Arritin finds himself sprawled across a platform outside of the rightmost building from the senate gallery building. Coughing, the young Jedi moans pulling himself to his hands and knees. Dust, wood, and other sorts of lay all around him and he coughs harder. Horror fills his eyes as he looks towards the senate building.

It is on FIRE and falling in pieces to the ground. Pain staggers him as he tries to pull himself up, but it is not just his pain that hurts him.

?ALI!!! SARIANA!!!! THIMOS!!!! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? he screams, his eyes filling with tears. His best friends, and his wife, are in terrible pain and he can feel darksiders surrounding them. He has to do something. He cannot stay on his hands and knees with tears in his eyes and pain in his heart.

Eyes going cold as ice, the Jedi pulls himself up and searches for the best way to reenter the damaged and ?dying? senate building. Unexpectedly, though, a scream in his mind nearly breaks his heart and he knows two children need his help more than his wife and friends do,

/PAPI!!!!!!/

?KARINA!!! And THEO!!!!!?

Freefalling in Coruscant Airspace, Coruscant

Screaming, Karina and Theo reach out and grabs the other?s hand as the two children fall towards the topmost surface of this capital, city-like, planet of Coruscant. Tears stream down each of the Jedi children?s face, as they know they are going to die if they don?t think of something quick!!!

There is nothing to break their fall and nothing close enough to shoot cables to. As the two children fall a hundred more feet, Karina notices something as the world continues to spin in an array of colors.

?Quick, ? she screams. ?Use the hook climbing cables!!!!!?

A bang is heard before the sound is sna

16. shadesaw

shadesaw Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    UPPP!!!

17. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    The only obstacle is getting there quietly and unnoticed from traitorous, evil eyes.
    Gotta watch out for those evil eyes. ;)

//But when is the question. The Sith are coming nearer to the temple but they will NEVER get my children or these little ones with me. Not while I still have breath within me!!!!//
    Good girl. :)

The pit, inky blackness is unsettling but the Jedi Knight knows it?s probably safer than igniting his lightsaber and announcing where and what he is.
    Ooo, nice description. ;)

The rest of the chapter is rather tense. ;)
    Good work Ami :)

...but: ?Oh my God?..?
    Would a SW character really say that? ;)

18. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    'Allo, everyone who's checking out my story. I should have the next wo posts by next week unless my muses hit me over the head. I might have more-depends on the chaos happening lately. Thanks :D

Shadesaw Thanks for the up. Glad you like.

Moffy
    "The only obstacle is getting there quietly and unnoticed from traitorous, evil eyes."

Gotta watch out for those evil eyes.

[face_laugh] Paranoia...with good reason!!! XD!!!

"//But when is the question. The Sith are coming nearer to the temple but they will NEVER get my children or these little ones with me. Not while I still have breath within me!!!!//"

Good girl.

Glad you agree. Padme probably likes your support...

"The pit, inky blackness is unsettling but the Jedi Knight knows it?s probably safer than igniting his lightsaber and announcing where and what he is. "

Ooo, nice description.

Thanks-I want you guys to become part of the story! :)

The rest of the chapter is rather tense.

Good work Ami

Heh. [face_mischief]

"...but: ?Oh my God?..? "

Would a SW character really say that?

You forget Moffy, each character has his/her own beliefs. I believe there's a divine being b/c it's simple for me to see that someone is up there watching over us.

When it comes to Force, c'mon. The Force is the life-energy of the universe. Guess what?

Who created the Force? God did. He created everything! :D

Okay I have to go!!!

~bye and thank you!!! Your replies mean the world to me!!! :D

~*Amilight

19. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Well, way to explain Ami. ;)

Oh, up :D

20. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    No update here either? Hmmmm....... ;)

21. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Uh...no. [face_blush] Sorry, Moffy. I've been kinda busy w/ college and now I got jury duty. *sigh* Well, I'll write more of my stories while I'm waiting. I'll have nothing better to do.

Sorry gtg (time limit)

UP!

An update is coming, thanks.

~Amilight

22. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    Excellent, Ami! :D Loved it!

?Oh by the Force!!! What did we do to deserve this? I swear I?ve been good!!!!!?

lol! [face_laugh] That was great!

I can't wait for more!

Keep it cool!

Enma

23. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Uppers. ;)

24. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Enigma Thanks! :D I'm so glad you liked it!!!!

Moffy Thanks as always!!!! ;)

Okay peoples, I have the updates and I'm revising them as well as adding a few last minutes things. It should be up later today or tomorrow. Thank you so much for waiting patiently...college has been a little stressful. As I'm writing this I'm doing research for a law paper (pre-law) and english lit.

Sorry for the delay and thans again! :)

~Amilight

25. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Hey thanks everyone for waiting, you guys are so awesome. Okay, here it is and I gtg do some studying for two exams. Wish me luck.

And here we go.....

*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 32

Gasping, Arritin moves towards where his daughter and godson are facing an enemy way out of their league. Godforsaken Sith are going for the children before the adults.

Cowards.

Eyes narrowing, Arritin continues to head towards the children, farther and farther from the senate building. He knows he?s doing the right thing in helping the children but he cannot shake the feeling that he?s failing the first generation of Jedi prophecy. The conflicting feelings of his duties are especially difficult since Anakin and Obi-Wan are in there as well with Sylin.

/Don?t worry about us, husband mine?/
    //ALI?! Are you alright? Is everyone-?// Arritin?s silver/blue eyes go wide with overjoyed relief and shock. He starts to run towards Karina and Theo now, hope burning within his heart as he feels all of them reach out to brush his presence in the Force.
    /We are more worried about you and the children?/ Sariana?s voice echoes through the mind bond they all share. He feels Anakin and Obi-Wan?s reassurance that they?ll be fine as long as he eventually makes it to the little ?party?.

//Why me??//
    /Hurry, no time. The children?the second generation, my dear husband./

As smoke bellows around him, Arritin closes his burning eyes and dives through the black fumes. Luckily the wind picks up and Arritin is out of the smoke and heading towards where the upper-middle class residential buildings are located. A stab of worry hits Arritin as he wonders why they are on a lower level platform than when he last checked on them.

//Karina?s scream must have been her falling. I can feel her and Theo?s fear?.whoa calm, Arritin. Wait?they?re full of determination now. Hmph. Hold on, little ones. I?m coming.//

His cloak flapping and swirling all around him in the wind, Arritin quickly searches for the best way towards the platform where Karina and Theo are about to land on. He couldn?t seem to shake an uneasy feeling though, and Arritin knew something must waiting for them. The children, the heads of the second generation, are in danger. Stifling a curse, Arritin backs up before throwing himself into a full fledge sprint.

Quickly reaching the edge of the platform, Arritin impossibly Force-leaps high into the air and towards a platform seventy or so feet away and twenty feet up. Landing smoothly in the middle of the platform he continues on towards another. He quickly pulls off another gravity defying jump, which causes him to fly over a major travel lane in this sector of Coruscant. His cloak flies back and he soars horizontally then down towards the next platform; this one is ten feet below and fifty feet away from his most recent position.

//Hold on. //

Coruscant Airspace, Coruscant

Quickly closing in on the distance that separates them from the top part of their jump hooking cables, the two Jedi children grab their lightsabers for the battle ahead. It is a race now to see whether they?ll reach the end of their cables before the Sith does. This dark creature must have been enjoying watching them fall towards their deaths. Too bad for him that these little Jedi are making it quite clear they?re rather allergic to dying.

As the wind roars in her ears, Karina draws as much of her power as her little body can handle. She readies a small burst of barrier shield, a gift she inherited from her father, as she nears the end of the cable.

-SNAP!-

The two Jedi children?s cables clip together and they are on the edge of a platform perhaps one thousand and eight hundred feet up. Scrambling, the part elvish humans pull themselves up and over to flop onto the platform, but they immediately gain their feet and unhook themselves from the platform. The darkside monster is almost upon them and they have to get out of there!

With hair whipping into her, Karina grabs Theo?s hand and begins running towards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.