main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Angels - TPM AU, A/P Short Story - Completed July 18, 2007

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jade_Max, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    It's over?? :_| But it was a perfect ending. =D=

Qui-Gon arched his eyebrows at his some-what apprentice. "Then choose those which you feel are necessary and send your regrets to others. Consider it training, instead of public service."

"Training?"

Qui-Gon took two steps forward and clapped one hand on Anakin's shoulder. "A Jedi must be both warrior and diplomat, Anakin. Plus, shaking the hands of strangers without your gloves will be good practice for your control skills. Eventually it should become a natural reaction you have to think about not doing, instead of doing."

Anakin slanted a look at Padmé. She'd stretched out in the recliner, her head tilted back towards the heavens and her eyes were closed. A reaction he didn't think about. Yeah. He liked that. He liked that idea a lot. He turned back to Qui-Gon, meeting the Master's knowing look with an unabashed grin. If he wanted to ever have a chance at a normal future with Padmé, that reaction would need to be so programmed it became an instinct; and Qui-Gon had offered it to him on a silver platter.

"So when do we start?"

Loved it! =D= :D

2. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Three cheers for Jade_Max!

=D= =D= =D=

What a perfect conclusion to what has truly been a highly enjoyable story! I loved this AU from start to finish and it will certainly give me something to think about the next time I watch the original TPM. Needless to say, I'm sure I'll be wishing that it was YOUR version on my TV set, but hey - what can I say? You've woven quite a memorable tale here!

Now, it is my turn to thank YOU for the many hours of entertainment you've given us readers. I thoroughly enjoyed every twist and every turn - and given how deeply DRL has sunken its talons into me, I deeply appreciated the respite. Definitely count me in on your future works. I've become a big fan!

BRAVO!!!

3. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Great ending, Jade_Max =D=

It seems Anakin made a start in putting his bitterness towards Mace behind him with his acknowledgement, but I'd have liked to see them shake hands. :)

You did so well with the characterizations, including my favorite droid, Artoo. I can't wait to see your AU's for AOTC and ROTS! Can you PM me when you start them, please? [face_praying] :D

4. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Congratulations! Part I complete... I hope you maintain me on your PM list for Part II?:)

I do want some more detail. Is Maul dead? How well did it work?

5. Lady_Jade

Lady_Jade Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    A great ending to a great story. :)

Glad to see that Qui-Gon survived, and that he's staying to help "train" Anakin. Hopefully his control will get so good that it will become instinct to supress his visions whenever he touches someone.

So....any chance of a sequel??

6. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    That was a wonderful ending,it ended perfectly!!!!I hope to read more of your fics in the future!!!

7. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    I'm so glad that Qui-Gon managed to live through the duel with Maul [face_dancing].

And good that Qui-Gon was willing to help Anakin out by continuing his training.

This was an excellent story Jade_Max =D=!

8. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    =D= for JadeMax!!! I am so glad I gave you all of those plot bunnies - the result was absolutely wonderful. Now, let me think up ideas for Ep II and III AUs...

[face_devil]

J_Ro

9. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    ROTSFan ? I thought about stretching this beyond the TPM ending, but figured since it was basically Anakin?s story from that movie to the end, it fit to end it after the battle of Naboo.

emerald54 ? Anakin as a daddy has potential in another work, but seeing as how it?s a TPM AU, it didn?t really make sense to go beyond the end of the movie in my books. Maybe, if I get inspired, I?ll do II and III ? but right now there are no plans for it.

VaderLVR64 ? Yup, it?s over. Glad you enjoyed it!D

VA_Parky ? Ah ha! That was my goal and the highest compliment anyone can give ? that you can think about it while watching the movies *grin* You?re so sweet to say it!

Alexis_Wingstar ? One step at a time, young grasshopper. Who?s the say Anakin?s completely forgiven Mace yet ;) You assume I have plans for AotC and RotS? *grin* Currently there are none, but I could be persuaded with the proper plot bunnies ? if anyone has any ? to consider it ;) And if/when I start them, I?ll be sure to PM you :)

Ocelotl_Nesto ? Is Maul dead and how well did the plan work ? well, now those are questions and bunnies that I could in fact answer ? with another fic ;) I just might since I?ve been looking for an ?intensity? subject. That lightsaber fight qualifies! You assume I have plans for AotC and RotS? *grin* Currently there are none, but I could be persuaded with the proper plot bunnies ? if anyone has any ? to consider it ;) And if/when I start them, I?ll be sure to PM you :)

Lady_Jade ? Thank you :) I honestly didn?t know until I wrote that Qui survived that he would. I seriously considered making it so that Mace killed Maul, not Obi, and Qui died anyway, but thought against it. If I do a story with that scene, I?ll be sure to drop a link here :)

I think Anakin has the right incentive to help him work towards controlling is powers *laughs* kissing Padmé is a huge goal for him right now.

So....any chance of a sequel??

Currently there are none, but I could be persuaded with the proper plot bunnies ? if anyone has any ? to consider it!

naadi ? thanks for reading from start to finish ? I?m glad you enjoyed it!

randomangel22 ? thank you; I?m glad I made people happy keeping Qui-Gon alive to train Anakin. The question now is how will that change things for the next series of events or are they pre-ordained ;)

Jaded_Rose ? I?m glad you have me those plot bunnies too! *laughs* [:D] Thanks sweetie, you can plague me with plot bunnies anytime you want in any of my stories. And that L/M one you wanted to see if almost ready to start being posted ? so I expect to see you there :Þ Plot bunnies in hand!

Now, let me think up ideas for Ep II and III AUs...

*laughs* If you think of any, PM me. I?ve a couple ideas myself for sequels but nothing pressing.

10. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    I'll be there with bells on! And expect lots of rabid bunnies soon- but I'm too preoccupied with Harry Potter to be thinking about my other favorite couple right now!

J_Ro

11. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    Sequel! Sequel!

12. jedichick1988

jedichick1988 Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 2007
    It soo sad that its over!!! :_|

But it was an amazing story and it would be even more amazing if their was a sequel :)

Nice job and count on me to read more of your stories in the future!!!

13. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Jaded_Rose - *laughs* You?re not obligated to read it, you know, I?m just buggin? :Þ

BrightFeather ? If the muse gets inspired, it?s a distinct possibility. Of course, if you want a sequel, it?d be nice to know what people would like to see *hint hint* ;)

jedichick1988 - *grin* Thank you. I?m glad you enjoyed it! And if there?s anything you?d like to see in a sequel, please feel free to let me know. Who knows, someone?s idea might touch off that spark of ?I must write this now!? and then we?ll be off and running with Episode 2 *grin*

14. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Sorry it took a while to get back here. There was this big book....

I can't believe it's over. Great job!

15. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Oh gosh, if you decide to write a sequel, PLEASE let me know! I wouldn't miss it for the galaxy! :D

16. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    I just finished this. It was a great ending to a great fic. Please send me a pm if you decide to do a sequel.

17. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Awww, such a sweet ending, even if I?m sad to see this story over. I?m really glad to see that everything worked out in the end.

18. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    PadawanKitara ? Thanks for reading, I?m glad you enjoyed it!

VA_Parky ? If I decide to write a sequel, I?ll be sure to throw a link here or there ;) And put it in the title ? if ;)

CodyMonKenobi ? Will do ? thanks for reading, my friend :)

Star_Angel - *grin* I wanted a happy ending, so I had to make it work out ;) Glad you enjoyed it!

19. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    Man I can't believe it's already over. :( Anyways, I just wanted you to know that I truly enjoyed your story. I hope to see more fics from you in the future. ;)

20. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Thanks for reading :) I'm glad you enjoyed it; it was a lot of fun to be able to explore this kind of story line :D

21. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Och, inbetween I lost track of this story! But due to a fellow angel I did discover it once again! Thanks a lot!

I wonder why GL could not do such a brilliant job with the PT as you did!

22. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Thanks for reading, I'm flattered you enjoyed it! As for GL - keep in mind he did create the character ;) He just had a different vision about what he wanted to see than I did :D

23. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Wonderful story Jade, however you must continue this and do the whole saga now!

or *crosses arms over chest*
    I will have to pout!

24. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs* If I come up with an idea for this one, you'll be the first to know ;)

25. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    oh wow. that was so sweet, i loved it. a great ending to a great fic.
    i'm so dang happy no one died hahah! that would have been horribly tragic.

great work, Jade_Max. it was awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.