main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Anger Leads To Hate: Anger Management With Darth Vader - Humour (Vader etal) Update 11/19

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PadwanKayla, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    Title - Anger Leads To Hate: Anger Management With Darth Vader
    Authors - AnakinGirl05 and PadwanKayla
    Characters - Vader, Shmi, Qui-Gon, Padme, Obi-Wan, Luke...and the list goes on.
    Genre - Humor
    Timeframe - The Saga (really post ROTS but reflections on the rest.)
    Summary - Vader, as part of on-going therapy sessions, writes letters to those in his past and present who he feels have contributed to his ongoing Anger Management issues.
    Authors? Notes- This is a collaboration between the two authors and we will each be posting our update. And as the one whose name is in the topic section, I get to throw my two cents in and thank AnakinGirl05 for agreeing to write this with me. We seem to inspire each other to heights of silliness, at least from our perspectives!!

This first post was written by AnakinGirl05

Dear Reader,

Well here I am, Lord Vader, second most powerful being in the Universe, sitting at this Force forsaken relic of a computer typing up a letter. A letter to whom you ask? A letter to just about anyone who I have ever had ?issues? with, that is who. It seems that I have some anger management issues and my therapist thinks it is a good idea to address them in this fashion. Yes, I have a therapist. It is part of this new sensitivity training that has been implemented. No, I do not like it. I find that I get more done with anger and with a good Force choke hold. However, I am willing to give it a try. I rather like my therapist. She reminds me of a certain brunette senator from my past, if you know what I mean.

I have decided to start with my mother, Shmi Skywalker. I will be moving on from there to a host of other useless people that have come through my life. My therapist tells me that though I will start out in anger, I may come up with some emotion that even I am not aware of. We will see about that. There are plenty of people on my list here: mom, as I mentioned before, Qui-Gon, Mace, Yoda, the Emperor, even Luke and Leia, oh and most definitely their mother, that same brunette senator I spoke of before. We do not speak her name. Then there is Obi-Wan, my former Master, the most stoic, insensitive, unfeeling man I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Cut my legs off and leave me to die, whatever. How is exile on Tatooine there, old buddy? We will get to him later, I feel my blood pressure rising and I must find my happy place now.

Yours,
    Darth Vader

2. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    I feel my blood pressure rising and I must find my happy place now.

:eek: :eek: [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Happy... place... *gasps, trying to breathe* Holy... Darth Vader has to find his happy place?!

Kayla, that was hilarious! I'm literally cracking up!

AQ

3. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    This should be long lol, for we know Vader has ALOT of anger.
    Can't wait until he gets to OBI...he'll rip him to SHREDS! lol

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I must find my happy place now

[face_laugh][face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Somehow I think Vader's happy place is going to cause somebody else a whole lotta pain

Very funny! I look forward to more

=D= =D= =D= =D=

5. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    This looks good!!!

Please PM me when you update! :)

6. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Looks like this should be fun to keep track of! :)

7. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    It seems that I have some anger management issues really?? wouldn't have noted it if you didn't tell o_O

Then there is Obi-Wan, my former Master, the most stoic, insensitive, unfeeling man I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Cut my legs off and leave me to die, whatever. How is exile on Tatooine there, old buddy?
    no lost love here!

8. AnakinGirl05

AnakinGirl05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Ok, it is time for Padwan Kayla's letter, but first I have to thank everyone who has started reading!! This has been great fun for both of us so far, and we really do seem to inspire the sillies in eachother. I hope you all stick with us and like what you see!

AngelQueen Yeah, I am not sure yet if he actually has a happy place that is, well, happy! But we will have fun finding out. Thanks for reading!

iloveAnakin7 Yes, this may prove to be long, but hey, Vader has lots of anger! I am glad you like it so far!

KELIA Thanks and I hope you stick with us for all of his anger. Of course you are probably right that his happy place will cause other's pain...

Anakin Heartbreaker Thanks! To the PM list you have been added!

Healer Leona Fun this will be, we promise!

michaellover Yeah, he may have some issues. o_O And you never know on that love lost thing...

9. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Aw man that was a SCREAM!! PLEASE!! I MUST HAVE PMS!! Oh, here is a little token of my gratitude for making me laugh! :D

[image=http://members.tripod.com/~monarch41/stamos/stamos08.jpg]

Jasmine @};-

10. Darth_Malvagio

Darth_Malvagio Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2005
    Great story. Anger and Darth Vader mix so well, this is going to be interesting:D

11. ShrunkenJedi

ShrunkenJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 26, 2003
    Ooh, great start, can't wait to read the actual letters! Anger management issues indeed... Give me a PM, too!

12. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Love. This! So incredibly funny and you've only just begun!

The thought of Darth Vader having a "happy place" just tickles my funny bone!

If you send out PM's, could you please put me on the list?

I can't wait to see more of this!

13. AnakinGirl05

Jun 1, 2005
    More readers, great!

HanSoloIsSoCute, thanks so much! So glad you liked the first bit.

Darth_Malvagio yes, I agree about Vader and angst, they go hand in hand. I have a feeling we will see some more angst here! Thanks for reading!

Shrunken Jedi Anger Management seemed so perfect for Vader...Glad you liked it!

VA Parky Thank you! Can't you just see him sitting there trying to find his happy place?

Just a note to PadwanKayla here, thanks for being my co-author! This is fun! [:D]

14. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Vader's happy place = The Jedi Temple during the Purge? Maybe?

I love it! =D=

15. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Happy Place? Priceless. This is great.

16. Roain_Xantos

Roain_Xantos Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2005
    Yes, I have a therapist. It is part of this new sensitivity training that has been implemented. No, I do not like it.

How is exile on Tatooine there, old buddy? We will get to him later, I feel my blood pressure rising and I must find my happy place now.

*dies laughing* *is resurrected* absolutely hilarious! happy place...*dies laughing again*

-Roain

17. AnakinGirl05

Jun 1, 2005
    VaderLVR64 hmm...never thought of that! Could be...
    thanks for reading so far!

Valairy_Scot...Thanks so much! I hope we do find out what that happy place is...

Roain_Xantos Wait, wait come back!! Don't die yet...or you may never know where that happy place is...Thanks for reading!

18. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    Letter to Shmi Skywalker

Well, readers, I have returned. As promiiiised, III am...ah, friiiick...someone has been usiiiing thiiiis computer and has spiiiilled somethiiing stiiiiicky on this keyboard...iiiif I fiiind them, III swear IIII?ll use that Force choke hold agaiiiiin, therapiiiist or no therap...okay, count to ten.

There, keyboard fixed, well replaced actually. It seems in my anger, I destroyed the other one. Now that that problem is solved, on to my mother.

Dear Mom,

Let me say that I loved you but now as the second most powerful being in the universe with a more experienced perspective on life, I have some questions that I?d like the answers to.

First, you must come clean about my father. That story you told me when I was a youngling was a nice tale but the mother of my children, whose name we do not speak, actually explained where babies came from. There are rumors around the galaxy that Darth Plageius was my father. Come to think of it, those rumors were started by my current Master. As I have found, Sidious or Palpatine as he prefers to be called, does have a tendency to spin the facts to suit his purpose, but that is another letter altogether. Do you have any idea how much I got teased by the other Padawans at the Temple when I told them that I had no father? I used to get so angry with them. I can feel my anger rising just as it did then!

1,2,3,4,5,6... Better.

Second, Qui-Gon. Tell me, what were you thinking? You send me off with a man you knew for less than a week? I know Qui-Gon seemed like the entire honorable Jedi package and all but what did you really know about him? He could have been a very bad, bad man, the kind you always warned me about! But, noooo. You just decided to hand me over to him. And the stories I could tell you about him now! What were you thinking woman? But then, I suppose things could have turned out a great deal worse than they have. Wait, what am I saying? Qui-Gon gets himself killed (did you know that?) and then I get stuck with his Padawan for a Master who in the end leaves me to the will of the Force on a lava bank. But that?s also another letter. And now I?m stuck in this suit and it?s all Obi-Wan?s fault. It?s not fair!

1,2,3,4,5,6,7...okay, better.

Third, the Jedi Order. Did you really know what the Order was all about? Did you know that they would not let me have any contact with you? They have a very strict rule about attachment you know. But I guess you didn?t know. Did you think to ask? Noooo! No one at the Temple understood that, that I needed to see you. If they had let me have at least some contact or if you had even tried to contact me, things might have turned out differently. Did you ever, ever try getting in touch, a letter, a card, a holonet message? I don?t think so. And you can?t use the excuse that you were a slave, I know better than that. And who exactly was this Lars fellow? Sure I met him once and I?m not sure what you saw in him. And that whiny kid of his, what was his name? Oh, yes - Owen. Well, I took care of him. Hiding my son from me! Who did he think he was? The nerve of that outer-rim moisture farmer!

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...drat, the AC in this suit needs recharging. Where is that maintenance droid?

Well, it appears that there are others to write to, Mom. Can?t blame you for everything, I suppose, although I would like to. A lifeday card at least would have been nice, you know! Hopefully, you are proud of how powerful I have become.

Your once handsome son
    Darth Vader
    (btw, how do you like the new name?)

19. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    First, you must come clean about my father. That story you told me when I was a youngling was a nice tale but the mother of my children, whose name we do not speak, actually explained where babies came from.

Hilarious[face_laugh]

Wow if that was just the leeter to his mom, which was a little harsh at points, I REALLY can't wait for Obi's!!!:D

P.S. I love you icon:D

20. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    There, keyboard fixed, well replaced actually. It seems in my anger, I destroyed the other one.

now where have we heard THAT before?

great work and thanx for the PM!

21. ShrunkenJedi

ShrunkenJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 26, 2003
    Hmmm... he has a point about handing him to Qui-Gon. :p

Excellent work... the keyboard interlude was hilarious :D

22. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    This story is priceless! [face_laugh]

I loved the counting between the subject matter - so funny (And evidently necessary)! And he needs recharging at the end? Hee! No wonder - all that emoting is tough work! Poor lil Vader.

Great update! [:D]

23. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    your mother can't answer you buddy, she's too busy rolling in her grave!! nice person you turned out to be, forget the anger management class get yourself a lobotomy, that'll work with you!:mad: [face_laugh] :mad:

24. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    *chokes with laughter* [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Aren't the shrinks always supposed to blame the mother?

Hilarious, Kayla! Too bad Shmi isn't there with her son. Contrary to what he thinks, she'd probably put him over her knee!

Great job! :D :D [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

AQ

25. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Awesome update!!!

You know the funny thing, most of the questions he asked were valid!!

If he is like that with his mother, I can't wait for the others!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.