main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ANH Alternate Scenes NEW [4/27]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by lumberjedi, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumberjedi

lumberjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2002
    Just thought of this, enjoy! :)

Luke tensed hid grip on the control stick, as his Starfighter approached the Exhaust Port.

Use the Force, Luke.

It was Ben. No, that couldn't be. Luke thought, shaking his head to ignore the voice.

Let go, Luke.

It was Ben. But how could this be? Luke had seen Ben struck down by Darth Vader, he was there. Luke closed his eyes, mumbling Ben's teachings to himself.

Vader was close on the Leaders tail, Trying to get a lock on his fighter. A shivver ran down Vader's spine. "The Force is strong with this one..."

Luke, trust me.

Luke reached over, turning off his targeting computer, he had to count on Ben.

"Luke, you switched off our targeting computer. What's wrong?" a voice buzzed in his ear.

"Nothing, I'm all right," Luke answered, as his ship strode ever closer to the Exhaust Port. Luke let go of his concious self, letting the Force guide him. He tightened his finger on the trigger, as the Force nudged it harder on the trigger.

Vader's crosshairs turned green he pulled the trigger-

Luke pulled down on the trigger-

Vader's lasers left the cannon blasting Luke's ship, turning the ship and pilot into floating debris. Vader flew through the explosion, leaving the trench.

"Fire when ready!" Tarkin shouted the command.

"Yes sir," replied the Death Star gunner, as he pulled the levers. The green blast fired down upon Yavin 4, destroying the hidden base and the final remnants of the Rebellion.

Han and Chewbacca sat in a Cantina in Mos Eisley, waiting for Jabba's messenger to come and collect the money. "I wonder how Luke and the Princess are holding up, huh Chewie?"

The End :)

All you need is love!

2. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    You killed luke!!!!!

Axl.

3. lumberjedi

Aug 17, 2002
  4. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    [face_shocked]

:p

Nice job. :)

5. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE?
    I think not. Excellent ending though.
    Just add Jabba killing han and chewie while your at it. Stupid Ben...

6. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    Oh no, not Luke. Bring him back. Bring him back.

7. lumberjedi

Aug 17, 2002
    Scene: Han and Chewie chasing the Stormtroopers on The Death Star

Han charged down the corridor, his Blaster blazing all that was in his way. He followed the Stormtroopers around a corner, unleashing fiery red bolts at the frightened troops.

Hanr charged around the corner... and right into a legion of more troopers. Han shouted and fired a bolt into the chestplate of a trooper as he turned and charged back the way he came. A Stormtrooper lifted his rifle and fired. The blast took han between the shoulder blades, propelling him forward, head first into a wall.

Chewie, seeing his friend destroyed before his eyes, let a howl of fury and distress. He charged at the Stormtroopers mowing them down with his Blaster Rifle. Two quick shots to the head brought the mighty Wookiee down, in a heap of charred flesh and fur.

The End. :)

All you need is love!

8. Cammi_Kenobi

Cammi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2003
    What is with you and killing ppl??? :p

9. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    That was kinda funny

'Cuz I'm as free as a bird now, and this bird you cannot change

10. lumberjedi

Aug 17, 2002
    Scene: Destruction of Alderaan

Admiral Motti entered the control room and bowed before Grand Moff Tarkin. "We've entered the Alderaan system."

Motti rose as Darth Vader and two Stormtroopers brought Princess Leia before Tarkin. "Governor Tarkin, I should have expected to find you holding Vader's leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board," said Leia, with disgust in her voice.

"Charming to the last. You don't know how hard I found it signing the order to terminate your life!" replied Tarkin.

"I'm surprised you had the courage to take the responsibility yourself!"

Tarkin turned toward a large screen of a small green planet. "Princess Leia, before your execution I would like you to be my
    guest at a ceremony that will make this battle station operational. No star system will dare oppose the Emperor now."

"The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers." Leia said with slight smuggness.

"Not after we demonstrate the power of this station." Tarkin whipped around pointing his finger in Leia's face. "In a way, you have determined the choice of the planet that'll be destroyed first. Since you are reluctant to provide us with the location of the Rebel base, I have chosen to test this station's destructive power... on your home planet of Alderaan."

"No! Alderaan is peaceful. We have no weapons. You can't possibly..." Leia replied, her voice filled with desperation.

"You would prefer another target? A military target? Then name the system!" Tarkin shouted sternly. Tarkin waved his hand menacingly toward Leia. "I grow tired of asking this. So it'll be the last time: Where is the Rebel base?"

"5 minutes til we're in range of Alderaan." A voice said over the comm.

"Yavin 4..." Leia said softly. "They're on Yavin 4." Leia lowered her head in shame.

"There. You see Lord Vader, she can be reasonable." Tarkin flashed a sly smile at Vader, then turned his head to Motti, "Continue with the operation. You may fire when ready."

"What!?" Leia shouted with anger and surprise in her voice.

"You're far too trusting. Yavin 4 is too remote to make an effective demonstration. But don't worry. We will deal with your Rebel
    friends soon enough." Tarkin said smiling at Leia.

"No!" Leia shouted in a last act of desperation.

"Commence primary ignition." Vader shouted, in his deep mechanical voice.

She watched as the giant Green Beam fired upon Alderaan, turning the small peaceful planet into a cloud of dust and rock.

Officer Cass approached Moff Tarkin. "Yes?" Tarkin asked.

"Our scout ships have reached Yavin 4. They found the hidden Rebel base, and our fleet is being sent there immediatly." Cass informed the Moff.

"Tell them to hold the Rebels there, don't allow them to escape. I would like to deal with them myself. Issue the command to get this Battle Station there."

"What of the Princess?" Vader asked.

"I would like you, Vader, to terminate her. Immediatley. She is of no use to us anymore."

Motti aproached Tarkin, "Sir, there is a small vessel aproaching a Corellian class Frigate. Heavily modified YT-1300. What should we do sir?"

"Destroy it, however you wish." Tarkin ordered.

"Yes, sir."

THE END. :)

All you need is love!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.