main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ANH Line By Line

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by neeldawg66, Feb 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neeldawg66

neeldawg66 Jedi Master star 8

Mar 21, 2002
    It's been a month, so here we go again...

Threepio: Did you hear that? They've shut down the main reactor. We'll be destroyed for sure! This is madness. We're doomed. There'll be no escape for the princess this time. What's that? R2-D2, where are you? At last! Where have you been? They're heading in this direction. What are we going to do? We'll be sent to the spice mines of Kessel or smashed into who knows what? Wait a minute, where are you going?

Edit: I'm locking this up for now, someone remind me when the month is up and we can start again. ;)

2. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Imp Officer: The Death Star plans are not in the main computer.

3. neeldawg66

Mar 21, 2002
    Vader: Where are the tranmissions you intercepted? What have you done with those plans?

4. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Antilles: We intercepted no transmissions. Aaah.... This is a consular ship. We're on a diplomatic mission.

5. neeldawg66

Mar 21, 2002
    Vader: If this is a consular ship...where is the ambassador? Commander, tear this ship apart until you've found those plans and bring me the passengers. I want them alive!

6. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Stormtrooper: There's one! Set for stun! She'll be all right. Inform Lord Vader we have a prisoner.

7. neeldawg66

Mar 21, 2002
    Threepio: Hey, you're not permitted in there. It's restricted. You'll be deactivated for sure. Don't call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease! Now come out before someone sees you. Secret mission? What plans? What are you talking about? I'm not getting in there! I'm going to regret this.

8. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Chief Pilot: There goes another one.

9. neeldawg66

Mar 21, 2002
    Captain: Hold your fire. There's no life forms. It must have short circuited.

10. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Threepio: That's funny, the damage doesn't look as bad from out here. Are you sure this thing is safe?

11. neeldawg66

Mar 21, 2002
    Leia: Darth Vader. Only you could be so bold. The Imperial Senate will not sit still for this. When they hear you've attacked a diplomatic-

12. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Vader: Don't act so surprised, Your Highness. You weren't on any mercy mission this time. Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by Rebel spies. I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you.

13. neeldawg66

Mar 21, 2002
    Leia: I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan...

14. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Vader: You are part of the Rebel Alliance... and a traitor. Take her away!

15. neeldawg66

Mar 21, 2002
    Commander: Holding her is dangerous. If word of this gets out, it could generate sympathy for the Rebellion in the Senate.

16. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Vader: I have traced the Rebel spies to her. Now she is my only link to finding their secret base.

17. neeldawg66

Mar 21, 2002
    Commander: She'll die before she'll tell you anything.

18. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Vader: Leave that to me. Send a distress signal and then inform the Senate that all aboard were killed!

19. neeldawg66

Mar 21, 2002
    Commander #2: Lord Vader, the battle station plans are not aboard.

20. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Vader: She must have hidden the plans in the escape pod. Send a detachment down to retrieve them. See to it personally, Commander. There'll be no one to stop us this time.

21. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Praji: Yes sir.

22. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Threepio: How did we get into this mess? I really don't know how. We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life. I?ve got to rest before I fall apart. My joints are almost frozen. What a desolate place this is. Where do you think you're going? Well, I'm not going that way. It's much too rocky. This way is much easier. What makes you think there are settlements over there? Don't get technical with me. What mission? What are you talking about? I've had just about enough of you! Go that way! You'll be malfunctioning within a day, you nearsighted scrap pile! And don't let me catch you following me begging for help, because you won't get it. No more adventures. I'm not going that way.

23. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Threepio: That malfunctioning little twerp! This is all his fault. He tricked me into going this way, but he'll do no better. Wait, what's that? A transport! I'm saved! Over here! Hey! Heeeeyyyyyy! Help! Please help!

24. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Threepio: Artoo? Artoo-Detoo! It is you! It is you!

25. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Terrik: Someone was in the pod. The tracks go off in this direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.