main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ANH - Line by line

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Bib Fortuna Twi'lek, Sep 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Threepio: Did you hear that? They've shut down the main reactor. We'll be destroyed for sure! This is madness. We're doomed. There'll be no escape for the princess this time. What's that? Artoo-Detoo, where are you? At last! Where have you been? They're heading in this direction. What are we going to do? We'll be sent to the spice mines of Kessel, smashed into who knows what? Wait a minute, where are you going?

Kate edit: Done

2. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    Stormtrooper: The Death Star Plans are not in the main computer.

Vader: Where are those transmissions you intercepted? What have you done with those plans?

Antilles: We intercepted no transmissions...this is a councelors ship...we're on a diplomatic mission!

Vader: If this is a councellors ship, then where is the ambassador? Commander tear this ship until you've found those plans, and bring me the passengers, I want them alive!

3. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    One line at a time.

Vader: Where are those transmissions you intercepted? What have you done with those plans?

4. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Antilles: We intercepted no transmissions. Aaah.... This is a consular ship. We're on a diplomatic mission.

5. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Vader: If this is a consular ship, where is the ambassador? Commander, tear this ship apart until you've found those plans, and bring me the passengers. I want them alive!

6. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Trooper: There's one! Set for stun! She'll be all right. Inform Lord Vader we have a prisoner.

7. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Threepio: Hey, you're not permitted in there! It's restricted. You'll be deactivated for sure. Don't you call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight blob of grease, now come out of there before somebody sees you. Secret mission? What plans? What are you talking about? I'm not getting into this. Oh! I'm going to regret this.

8. GenMadine

GenMadine Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 7, 2002
    Officer: There goes another one.

9. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Captain: Hold your fire. There are no life forms. It must have been short-circuited.

10. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Their names are Hija and Praji. Please get their names right in the future.

Threepio: That's funny, the damage doesn't look as bad from out here. Are you sure this thing is safe? Oh.

11. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Leia: Darth Vader. Only you could be so bold. The Imperial Senate will not sit still for this, when they hear you've attacked a diplomatic...

12. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Vader: Don't act so surprised, Your Highness. You weren't on any mercy mission this time. Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by Rebel spies. I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you.

13. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Leia: I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan.

14. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Vader: You are part of the Rebel Alliance, and a traitor. Take her away!

15. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Praji: Holding her is dangerous. If word of this gets out, it could generate sympathy for the Rebellion in the Senate.

16. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    His name is Jir, not Praji.

Vader: I have traced the Rebel spies to her. Now she is my only link to finding their secret base.

17. jediknight_2033

jediknight_2033 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2002
    Jir: She'll die before she tells you anything.

18. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Vader: Leave that to me. Send a distress signal, and then inform the Senate that all aboard were killed!

19. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    praji: lord vader, the battle station plans are not aboard this ship,and no transmissions were made,an escape pod was jetisoned during the fighting, no lifeforms were aboard.

20. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Vader: She must have hidden the plans in the escape pod. Send a detachment down to retrieve them. See to it personally, Commander. There'll be no one to stop us this time!

21. coney_1_kenobi

coney_1_kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2002
    Praji: Yes sir!

22. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Threepio: How did we get into this mess? I really don't know how. We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life. I?ve got to rest before I fall apart. My joints are almost frozen. What a desolate place this is. Where do you think you're going? Well, I'm not going that way. It's much too rocky. This way is much easier. What makes you think there are settlements over there? Don't get technical with me. What mission? What are you talking about? I've had just about enough of you! Go that way! You'll be malfunctioning within a day, you nearsighted scrap pile! And don't let me catch you following me begging for help, because you won't get it. No more adventures. I'm not going that way. That malfunctioning little twerp. This is all his fault! He tricked me into going this way, but he'll do no better. Wait, what's that? A transport! I'm saved! Over here! Hey! Hey! Help! Please, help! Artoo? Artoo-Detoo! It is you! It is you!

23. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Terrik: Someone was in the pod. The tracks go off in this direction.

24. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Felth: Look, sir. Droids.

25. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Threepio: Wake up. Wake up! We're doomed. Do you think they'll melt us down? Don't shoot! Don't shoot! Will this never end?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.