main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ANH Line By Line

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Tobey-Wan, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Threepio: Did you hear that? They've shut down the main reactor. We'll be destroyed for sure. This is madness! We're doomed! There'll be no escape for the princess this time. What's that? Artoo-Detoo, where are you? At last! Where have you been? They're heading in this direction. What are we going to do? We'll be sent to the spice mine of Kessel or smashed into who knows what! Wait a minute, where are you going?

2. CommanderConrad

CommanderConrad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 30, 2003
    Stormtrooper: The Death Star plans are not in the main computer.

3. PuccaKenobi

PuccaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2004
    Darth Vader: Where are those transmissions you intercepted? What have you done with those plans?!

4. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    Captain Antilles: We intercepted no transmissions...ughkkk...this is a consular ship....we're on a diplomatic mission!

5. jedi_john_33

jedi_john_33 Jedi Master star 7

Sep 26, 2003
    Darth Vader: if this is a consular ship, where is the ambassador? Commander, tear this ship apart until you've found those plans, and bring me the passengers, I want them alive!

6. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Trooper: There's one! Set for stun! She'll be all right. Inform Lord Vader we have a prisoner.

7. PuccaKenobi

Mar 1, 2004
    Threepio: Hey you're not permitted in there it's restricted. You'll be deactivated for sure. Don't you call me a mindless philospher you overweight glob of grease now c'mon before somebody see's you. Secret mission? What plans? What are you talking about? I'm not getting in there. Oh no. I'm going to regret this.

8. bburditt

bburditt Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 8, 2004
    Officer: There goes another one.

9. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001

Officer 2:
    Hold your fire. No life forms are aboard...it must have short circuited.

10. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Threepio: That's funny, the damage doesn't look as bad from out here. Are you sure this thing is safe?

11. PuccaKenobi

Mar 1, 2004
    Leia: Darth Vader, only you could be so bold. The Imperial Senate will not sit still for this. When they hear you've attacked a diplomatic....

12. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001

Vader:
    Don't act so surprised, your highness. You weren't on any MERCY mission this time. Several transmissions were beamed to this ship from Rebel Spies. I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you!

(I love that line!)

13. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Leia: I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan.

14. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001

Vader:
    You are part of the Rebel Alliance, and a traitor. Take her away!

15. PuccaKenobi

Mar 1, 2004
    Holding her is dangerous. If word of this gets out it could generate a sympathy for the rebellion in the senate.

16. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Vader: I have traced the Rebel spies to her. Now she is my only link to finding their secret base.

17. bburditt

bburditt Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 8, 2004
    Officer: She'll die before she tells you anything.

18. clone3131

clone3131 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    Vader: Leave that to me. Send a distress signal and then inform the senate that all aboard were killed!

19. PuccaKenobi

Mar 1, 2004
    Officer: Lord Vader, the battle station plans are not aboard this ship and no transmissions were made. An escape pod was jettisoned during the fighting, but no life signs were aboard.

20. clone3131

Feb 11, 2004
    VADER: She must have hidden the plans in the escape pod. Send an attachment down to retrieve them. See to it personally, Commander. There'll be no one to stop us this time!

<love that line!>

21. PuccaKenobi

Mar 1, 2004
    Officer: Yes sir

22. clone3131

Feb 11, 2004
    C3PO: How did I get into this mess? I really don't know how. We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life.

23. PuccaKenobi

Mar 1, 2004
    Threepio: I've got to rest before I fall apart. My joints are almost frozen. What a desolate place this it. Where do you think you're going? Well I'm not going that way, it's much too rocky. This way is much easier. What makes you think there are settlements over there? Don't get technical with me. What mission what are you talking about? I've just about had enough of you. Go that way, you'll be malfunctioning within a day you nearsided scrap pile. And dont let me catch you following me begging for help because you won't get it.
    No more adventures! I'm not going that way.

24. clone3131

Feb 11, 2004
    C3PO: That malfunctioning little twerp. This is all his fault! He tricked me into going this way, but he'll do no better.

Wait, what's that? A transport! I'm saved!

Over here! Help! Please, helllllllp!

25. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    Threepio: Artoo? R2-D2, it is you, it is you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.