main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ani/Ami Databank 2.0 - Index and Discussion for A/P Fics

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Ani_and_Ami_index, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    That was my favorite picture in the whole book. Makes me choke up just to look at it!

2. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Oh, that pic is beautiful. [face_love]

3. TNPredsFan

TNPredsFan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    Gina! Long time, no see! [:D]

4. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Ooh...pretty pic. That really is a gorgeus one.

5. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003

I know. *glares at DRL*

6. TNPredsFan

Nov 10, 2004
    I know the feeling, gina. DRL has been really rough the past couple of weeks.

7. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    I adore that picture. Almost as much as - if not more so than - the Vader haunted by Padme pic in the Vader guide.

Alderaan, finished it? *grins*

Haven't even started. *sheepish* Between work and getting my wisdom teeth pulled last week, the motivation hasn't exactly been rampant. ;) I'll get crackin'.

8. Alethia

Feb 13, 2005
    the Vader haunted by Padme pic in the Vader guide

What`? There's a pic of that? Really? I want to see it...

9. Alderaan21

Jul 24, 1998
    This one, Alethia. :(

10. Alethia

Feb 13, 2005
    Aww... *sniff* That's such a sad one. Poor guy...

11. Alderaan21

Jul 24, 1998
    What I love so much about that image is that you know that's exactly something he went through. (It reminds me of a piece I saw a long time ago somewhere in TFN's own art gallery, of Anakin/Vader in his bubble chamber, in a similar pose, tormented by images of everyone he'd killed. Good stuff.)

I still need to pick up that guide. All I've seen of it is this picture. :p

12. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    That first pic from A21's site is in The Art of Episode III. I checked mine out the other day... I had never noticed it. :eek:

This is the one in the Vader guide: [image=http://www.rhonderoo.com/Vader/padmechamber.jpg]

It's powerful as well. :(

13. TNPredsFan

Nov 10, 2004
    I highly recommend the Vader guide. It rocks. :cool: The short story by Karen Traviss in the guide was very good. It proves that there are profic writers who can write Vader.

14. Alderaan21

Jul 24, 1998
    I had never noticed it.

:eek: I think the RotS modding has finally cracked you, Rhonda. ;)

Actually, I'm not sure I did either. It baffled me, considering my brain always (consciously or unconsciously) immediately starts scouring around things like that for the Anakin/A&P stuff. :p

15. nobodys_angel

nobodys_angel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2005
    Duuuude, it's been waaaaaay too long!! Glad to see this thread still thriving...though no one's posted in a couple days!

So do we have a challenge for October as of yet? I'm itching to write some Ani/Padme goodness!!

Something that I had been thinking of is a little AU. Anakin swore he would protect Padme and fight for her, but I can see Padme doing the same for Ani. What if Padme was given a second chance to set things right, to fight for Ani, and save him, but whatever means possible? I just can't see her giving up without a fight. And for the record, I blame the Dido song, "White Flag" for this little blast of inspiration. Lyrics here. But the idea has been brewing for some time, just needed a little boost in inspiration!!!

Yay? Nay? If someone's got a better challenge already in mind, I'm all for it!

16. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Yeah, where is the October challenge? Who cares if it's not October yet in my little corner of the world? It is somewhere!

17. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Good point, VL. :D

Eheheheheh... first time I actually stepped into the A/P discussion thread. :) Those are very beautiful pictures, by the way.

18. TNPredsFan

Nov 10, 2004
    n_a, good to see ya! That's a heckuva challenge idea you gave us. We might just use that!

Welcome, Idrelle!

The new challenge and discussion topic should be up in the next couple of days. We've thought of some very evil...uh, I mean, very cool ideas. We just need to pick our poison...er, our favorite. [face_whistling] :D

19. TNPredsFan

Nov 10, 2004
    [Obi-Wan] Patience! [/Obi-Wan]

:p

If it's already October, does that mean I can start eating Halloween candy? [face_praying]

20. nobodys_angel

nobodys_angel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2005
    Sure, why not? I say if we can find a reason any day of the year to wear costumes then we can eat Halloween candy whenever the heck we want!! Hehe

Glad you liked the idea. I've already started on mine a bit just because the evil little bunny is trying to eat me alive! LOL!

21. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Oh, we're supposed to wait for October to eat Halloween candy? Uh oh, I didn't get that memo. [face_worried]

And remember, I'm a Sith. I don't have patience. It's not that much fun! [face_not_talking]

22. Alethia

Feb 13, 2005
    And remember, I'm a Sith. I don't have patience. It's not that much fun!

Word to that. Patience is one of those qualities that's rather pointless. Just like kindness and stuff. *grins*

And we're working on the Challenge! *grins* We just have to figure out how to get is as *cough*evil*cough* good as possible.

23. TNPredsFan

Nov 10, 2004
    We have decided on our discussion/challenge topic for October! [face_dancing]

You should see it posted soon. Just remember, y'all asked for it! *cough* VaderLVR *cough* [face_devil] :D

24. Ani_and_Ami_index

Ani_and_Ami_index Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2004
    Challenge:

Padme wants the twins trained as Dark Jedi. Limit-2000 words. Minimum:1000

It must contain a stuffed animal, a murder (but neither Luke, Leia or Anakin can be the murderer), three OCs and a wedding. potentiate, long wave, Rorschach Test, perfume and subvert must be in the challenge as words.

Have fun!

Discussion Topic:

Why would Padmé ever allow her children to be trained as Dark Jedi? What is a Dark Jedi excatly and would Anakin train them or would someone else do so? Remember that this is for an In-Character Padmé.

EDIT: misspelling...

25. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    This is where the fun begins...

OR

You don't know the power of the Dark Side...

This one looks like it will be a blast!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.