main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Ani and the In-Laws..."The Mighty Rambler" and "Snot!"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KSA, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSA

KSA Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2003
    Thank you all for your patience. I have started at a new school, so stuff has been nuts.

THIS IS MY 200th POST!

I came back into the living room. I found Leia sitting on the couch with your mother. And Han in my chair.

That's right. The chair. The chair Obi-Wan gave me as a wedding gift. The only thing that snot was never wiped on in the Skywalker household. Except that one time Wedge dared you. And your nose hadn't quite reached the chair yet when I threw the both of you out back. I still remember the times you or Leia, or perhaps both of you, would run up to your mother and wipe your nose on her shoulder while she picked you up or gave you hug. Always her fanciest dresses, too. When we were out at some dinner with the Chancellor, Master Yoda, the rest of the Council, Obi-Wan, and only Force knows who else. Only time you did that to me was at reunion of all the other former Padawans who had been in the same year as me. Gods, that was embarrasing. There I was talking with a good friend of mine when all of sudden the two of you, the two children I had been showing off a little bit, wiped your snot all over me. And I mean, you were thourough. My cloak had spit all over it! The mucus is still there in some places, in that old cloak. I haven't been so embarrased since the whole "Let's have a family in my parents' house, Ani" thing.

I know I get carried away sometimes. I was trained by the master rambler, the only guy in the galaxy who understands the stock market. He once tried to explain the whole economics thing to me, but I nodded off after the first three hours or so.

Just trying!

The Force is Forever!

2. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    LOL! Snooot! *lmao*

3. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    That was funny. Poor anakin.

4. KSA

Apr 13, 2003
    Been floored by the flu.

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    aWWW, me too. It sucketh, don't it? :) Liked the Master Rambler thing. :)

6. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Do you have inlaws or are you just making this up? Because Vader/Han is so my dad and my fiance. The chair thing was perfectly mirrored over thanksgiving break when my intended attempted to get horizontal while not feeling well on my dad's favorite white sofa. He got bawled out so much that he took the next train back to his apartment.

7. KSA

Apr 13, 2003
    Ishtar: Hilarious! No, I'm not married. I just have observed the characters and other people who have inlaws. My Dad is where I get the chair bit from. It is a throne. Both Han and Anakin are based on my Dad.

I don't feel much better, but I will get you guys a post by the 24th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.