main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animé/Manga (precisamos de um tópico disto ^,^ )

Discussion in 'Archive: Portugal' started by DarkWoman, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlmaMavisTaraza

AlmaMavisTaraza Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 29, 2002
    ou ceriais com muito açucar pra ficar cheio de energia! :D

2. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    E já agora pô-lo a ver uns desenhos animados-itos, para ele poder descansar... ;)

3. DarkWoman

DarkWoman Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Tenho andado a ver Wolf's Rain e parece-me ser bastante bom. A arte e animação estão bastante boas e o mesmo acho em relação à história pelo menos em relação aos episódios que já vi. :)

4. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    De que trata a história, Mara? :)

5. DarkWoman

Jan 31, 2002
    Passa-se no futuro (mas não tem um ambiente muito high-tech), numa altura em que os lobos já estão extictos ha 200 anos, e que são apenas lendas, mas vemos que as coisas não são bem assim, já que as personagens principais são lobos que assumem a forma de humanos.

Anyway... alguns desses lobos andam à procura de um paraíso... e mais não digo a não ser que já consegui ver mais uns episódios e a história está a melhorar bastante. :)

Ah! E acho que aidna n tinah dito antes: a banda sonora é da Yoko Kanno. Para quem não conhece: é uma das melhores compositoras do Japão (e talvez do Mundo). Fez várias OSTs desde as dos OAVs de Macross Plus até Escaflowne entre outras (a séries e OAVs de X, etc).

Muito porreira. :)

6. Darth_Omega

Darth_Omega Force Ghost star 6

May 19, 2002
    I've recently seen Evangelion, good anime definitly one of my favourites...

7. DarkWoman

Jan 31, 2002
    Evangelion is very cool. :) I'll rewatch it sometime soon I hope.

It's also one of my favourite animes. :)

8. Darth_Omega

May 19, 2002
    Yeah same here actually I have I've started rewatching the animé last Friday, I'm at Episode 25 right now (and I have the entire series for like two weeks [face_blush].

Have you seen the movies as well?

And my favourite character is definitly Asuka, she rocks :D

Shinji is a close second ;)

9. DarkWoman

Jan 31, 2002
    I've seen one of the movies, but it was so long ago I can't even remember whish one. I think it was Death and Rebirth.

My favourite character is Rei. I also liked Kaoru. :)

10. Darth_Omega

May 19, 2002
    So you like the half angel, half human characters ;) interesting :). I like the episode with Kaworu quite emotional and I love how they used Ode to Joy as the theme of the episode, quite powerful. :D

So you haven't seen End of Evangelion? Shame, it's alternative ending to the Evangelion series, a bit depressing but still good.

11. DarkWoman

Jan 31, 2002
    So you like the half angel, half human characters interesting .

Yup. Although Kaoru is a pure angel. I don't think he had any human blood. ?[face_plain]

I like the episode with Kaworu quite emotional and I love how they used Ode to Joy as the theme of the episode, quite powerful.

Yeah! And that scene where he dies... the sillouete thing... and the way the nusic stops... great! :D

So you haven't seen End of Evangelion? Shame, it's alternative ending to the Evangelion series, a bit depressing but still good.

I think that's the one I haven't seen yet... I'm senile so I might be confusing it with Death and Rebirth. :p

12. Darth_Omega

May 19, 2002
    Death and Rebirth is basicly an one hour summary about most characters starting with Shinji ending with Kaworu. :)

Yup. Although Kaoru is a pure angel. I don't think he had any human blood.

Well isn't he like Rei, he said so himself although the difference is Kaworu comes from Adam (like all the angels) and Rei is part Lillith.
    I should rewatch that episode again :p

So what's your favourite episode?

13. darthcharlie

darthcharlie Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2003
    rei isnt a part of lillith. rei is shinji´s mother´s clone (wow clones are everywere theses days lol) anyways here is a warning for the portuguese:

NEVER EVER BUY EVANGELION DVD`S FROM DYNAMIC PORTUGAL CUS THE QUALITY REALY SUCKS. BAD SUBTITLES AND UNSICHRONIZED AUDIO.

14. DarkWoman

Jan 31, 2002
    Rei is 'sort' of a Yui clone... they mixed Yui's blood with that of an angel... Hence the whole red eyes thing. ;)

Anyway... been watching Last Exile and I have to say it's the best anime I've seen in years. :)

15. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Favorite Evangellion episode? The Last Angel. :D I think everyone loves Kaworu... As well they should, because, for an Angel, the guy is quite human... And such a sweetie...

Oookay, I'll try not to gush too much. :D [face_blush]

16. darthcharlie

Oct 22, 2003
    did anyone else cried like a baby when kenshin dies at the of kenshin oav 6?
    50000 tears i´ve cried lol
    so sad.... sano looks great tough.

17. DarkWoman

Jan 31, 2002
    I haven't seen the Kenshin OAV's yet, so I can say it would have been nice that people at least put spoiler warnings before mentioning main character's deaths, so us mere mortals who haven't seen them yet can enjoy the surprises the OAVs/series/movies/whatever might bring. ;)

18. darthcharlie

Oct 22, 2003
    im sorry, darkwoman i´m new at this. i didnt know the rules.

19. DarkWoman

Jan 31, 2002
    No prob. :) I forget too sometimes. :p

20. Death_Omega

Death_Omega Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2002
    Doh, I'm currently watching Kenshin serie thanks for the spoiler ;)

Asuka Strikes and Dance Like You Both Want To Win episodes are my favourite.

Asuka is just [face_love]

21. darthcharlie

Oct 22, 2003
    sim esse episodio do dance está xlente. a batalha coreografada fica na memória. das series do kenshin destacco dois episodios: ep 54- room wihtout space e ep 55- tragedy in the storm. são os episodios em k kenshin defronta soujiro e se descobre o passado deste assasino com uma face enigmatica.

22. DarkWoman

Jan 31, 2002
    You might want to post that in english darthcharlie, since you're answering something Darth_Omega wrote, and he can't read portuguese. ;)

About that episode: I also loved it, especially the part where Asuka is saying it's impossible to get it right with Shinji and they ask Rei to demostrate with him. :p

23. Darth_Omega

May 19, 2002
    darthcharlie I agree about the choreography of the episode and I don't really have a favourite Kenshin episode, there are a few ones worth remembering, especially the wedding ring episode :p

But anyway I almost cried as well when Kenshin died in OVA or when Sanosuke departed with Kenshin. Although the Kenshin anime really lost it after the Kyoto story arc, the ending was well done and I'm pleased with it.

Anime I'm currently watching is Juuni Kokki (it's an anime based on a fantasy book, I'm really suggesting this to fans of fantasy and mythology), Outlaw Star (w00t I'm finally understanding this show), Bubblegum Crisis:2040, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (a fantastic realistic anime), Naruto (well it's basicly the next Dragonball Z and it's way better :D ), Escaflowne and FLCL.

For the people here who likes parodies, seen alot of anime and Japanese culture then I'm suggesting Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai. It's not the best anime out there but it's hillarious and it's from Gainax so it's worth the try. :)

24. DarkWoman

Jan 31, 2002
    Anime I'm currently watching is Juuni Kokki (it's an anime based on a fantasy book, I'm really suggesting this to fans of fantasy and mythology)

Fantasy? Ok, now I'm curious. :p I'll look stuff up about it.

Btw, have you ever seen Record of Lodoss War? It's also a fantasy anime and though I didn't like the series itself, I loved the OAVs.

Outlaw Star (w00t I'm finally understanding this show)

I watched a couple of episodes of OS but it didn't catch my attention...

Naruto (well it's basicly the next Dragonball Z and it's way better )

I saw very little of Naruto, but it didn't seem much like DBZ... It's better than DBZ but given my opinion on DBZ, I can't say there are many things I'd consider worst than it. :p

Escaflowne and FLCL.

I started watching Esca and have been wanting to finish it for ages now.

For the people here who likes parodies, seen alot of anime and Japanese culture then I'm suggesting Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai. It's not the best anime out there but it's hillarious and it's from Gainax so it's worth the try.

I watched an episode of Abenobashi, but the underwear thing kinda semi-disgusted me :p and I ended up not trying to see more episodes. I loved the Eva-like battle part of the episode. Since it was Gainax, it had the original music and everything. :D

Anyway... right now I'm watching Full Metal Panic Fumoffu and am finding it quite funny. :p

25. darthcharlie

Oct 22, 2003
    well ur right kenshin reached its peak with the shi-shiu storyline but all sagas have flaws and kenshin is still my fav anime ever... along side with escaflowne and evangelion (the eva ending was a bit disapoiting). FLCL DROVE ME INSANE. are japanese ppl that screwed up lol? escaflowne and kenshin have realy cool soundtracks. u see i think soudtracks are very important. just try to imagine starwars without the great job john williams did... the kenshin ovas have realy amazing soutracks. recomend downloading the wars of the last wolves.mp3 its realy cool.
    dragon ball always made me laugh my ass off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.