Chic, IL Animal Crossing: Wild World

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by DarthAstuart, Jan 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAstuart Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be very disappointed if I'm the only nerdy CFer with both a DS and the new Animal Crossing game.

i haven't had the chance to go online yet and visit someone, and dangit, I wanna!

so post friend codes here and let's try to figure out a time to hang. i can go to a mcdonald's up the street any evening or weekend and abuse their wifi.

for those debating the purchase, AC is better than the gamecube cause the touch screen makes everything easier, and you can transition between touch screen/touchpad really easily. but if the redundant, repetitive, often boring nature of the tasks and the gathering bored you the first time, it likely will again. i probably won't last very long on it myself.
  2. DarthAstuart Jedi Master

star 4
    y'all better recognize...or i'll pop a pitfall seed in yo' ass!
  3. lordstarscream Jedi Knight

star 1
    my friends sister loves that game...her mother jokes with her saying your hands will forever be bound to the nintendo LOL i played it one time its not bad highly addictive...but im a sony PSP owner and ill stay with that one:)
  4. ThomSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    How sad is it when the only person responding to your thread is the latest n00b? I'll take pity on Dartha.

I'm not familiar with this game, tell me more.
  5. DarthAstuart Jedi Master

star 4
    it's basically an endless sim where you live in a city with animals and try to pay off your house. like real life.

sigh. i am really sadder than I ever imagine myself to be.
  6. ThomSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    On the other hand, you do have an Internet radio show, so don't sell yourself too short.
  7. DarthAstuart Jedi Master

star 4
    true...and yet, only 3 listeners tops every week.

my life is really a sad procession of extremes, ain't it? internet radio show...no one hears. two blogs...no one reads. living in LA...moving to Florida.

(which is fine.)

thank god i have a video ipod!
  8. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    A DS is on my list of things to "acquire" in the next 6 months.
  9. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    to Florida? When? Where? Why?
  10. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    Retirement home already Springer?
  11. DarthAstuart Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah...i'm tuckered out from you sad sacks busting my chops on a daily (hourly?) basis.

we're moving to florida in the next year or so. to be closer to family. and to take advantage of cheap, short flights so I can take advantage of cheaper/shorter flights to crash capricon every year and pretend to be a swinging twentysomething drunkard long into my forties.
  12. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
  13. JediAutobot Force Ghost

star 4
    It's always good to have a plan.

I was teerting on getting a DS, as my plans to aquire it last year didn't come to fruitation.

But now, word is Japan is getting the new style DS in March. That means I will be waiting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.