main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animal Crossing

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by neeldawg66, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    I'm sorry to say I can't help you that much. I don't really use Feng Shui or understand it all that well. All I've got is the GC logo in my bottom left corner and a crawfish in my bottom right corner, both on my first floor. (Crawfish is red and the GC logo is considered "special", which contributes to your luck no matter where you put it, but it doubles if you put it against a wall).

1) I have no idea..I don't have that many NES games (DK, Clu Clu Land, Soccer, Pinball, Tennis, and Balloon Fight)

2)Items don't always count as what their physical color is, sometimes it is completely different from what color the item is. Sometimes it is the same, though. Like my crawfish is red and it also counts as red. I know you said you didn't want any FAQ's, but this has listed all items that have feng shui and what color they are: http://animalxing.com/fengshui.txt

3)I'm not sure what you mean by this question. "At the same time"? Like, dropping more than one thing at once? If that's what you mean, I don't think that matters.

4)I've heard conflicting things on this, but I think that you only use it on your first and second floor. I read that it works like the HRA, so your basement doesn't help or hurt you.

Other than that:

North walls= orange =Money and items

East= red =Money

South= green =Money and items.

West= yellow =Money and items.

Sorry I can't help more!

2. WindexedStormtrooper

WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    That was plenty of help! Thank you! :)

3. the_chosen_two

the_chosen_two Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 23, 2003
    Not what you want, but for anyone who wants to "cheat" there way through this game I found an awesome FAQ that has codes to tell Tom Nook to get almost any item in the game. Including all NES games :D

4. Master_Y-wing

Master_Y-wing Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    It seems the site doesn't work, at least for me, so here are 4 of the five codes only Nintendo Power subscribers can put in to recieve an exclusive furniture piece. Another code is released each month.

In no particular order, #1:

#SbaUIRmw#gwkY
    Bh66qeLMscTY%2

#2:

4UT6T6L89ZnOW3
    dwU5jtL3qjlZBf

#3:

1mWYg6IfB@&q7z
    8XzSNwpwpfij76ts

#4:

4UF6T948GZ3ZW3
    dw#%jtLEqj5ZBf

Like I said before, there are currently five codes out but unfortunately I am missing one of my magazines. I'll pst the last code as soon as I find it.

5. the_chosen_two

the_chosen_two Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 23, 2003
    Thanks man! :D

6. Master_Y-wing

Mar 1, 2003
    Last code found:

4UT6T6L89ZnOW3
    dw&%jtL3qjLZBf

7. Iwakura

Apr 2, 2001
    My favorite out of the NP presents is the Bullet Bill cannon. That thing is SO AWESOME! Although, I don't have any of the 8 bit nintendo stuff set up 'cause it's all so big. Right now on my first floor I have all of the space theme set up and a couple of my new favorite kind of oids--the quazoid--those things make the coolest sounds! On my second floor, I have all of the rock garden stuff except for the wallpaper, which comes from Wendell and he hasn't given it to me yet. :( What's everyone else got in their house?
    Has anyone else been getting A TON of rain lately? It seems like it rains every other day in cyberia, if not everyday sometimes. I know rain is good for catching coelacanth's and all, but I'm trying to get some ants (so i can get an antfarm in my house) with the spoiled turnips I have, but nothing lands on them when it's raining.

P.S. Did everyone pick up their lovely phone from Tortimer yesterday? I got mine...other than the fact that it's "lovely" it's pretty cool.

8. Kit_Kato

Kit_Kato Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2003
    Hey people. I just wanted to say I love AC! I'm actually a staff member at animalcrossingcommunity.com, so you can go there for info or ask me, I know just about everything. However, if you do go to that site, just be warned that Universal Codes are not allowed.

Anyway, was anyone else disappointed that Animal Crossing 2 was not shown at E3? AC is my favorite game...ever. It's about the only game I've played consistently for 9 months. Call me crazy (I am), but this game is one of Nintendo's greatest games ever, IMO. And to think that this was originally an N64 game before it game to the 'Cube, there's definately a lot that can be improved, more than just graphic-wise. The game is pretty darn impressive as it is, so a sequel (I don't know if you can really call it a sequel, the game never ends) would be awesome.

9. Iwakura

Apr 2, 2001
    Awesome, I'll definitely be checking out that website you gave, since there's not really much AC discussion here and other than this I go to the forums at animalxing.com, which aren't very high traffic either.

Speaking of E3, on the Nintendo media only site (that people were only able to get into for a brief time) there was a game called "Stage Debut" and the boy character from AC was in a screenshot with a pikmin and some characters I've never seen before, so I'm really curious to see what that's all about.

I'm pretty excited for the AC sequel. I can't imagine all the new stuff that'll be in it. One sort of silly little thing a friend and I had discussed that would be a cool little addition to the game would be if you could look up in the game. You know, like at night sometimes when an animal tells you how clear the sky is...you can't see, heh. Also, being able to zoom in while outside would be cool. Those are just little things, though. There's soooo much I'd like to see in regards to traveling and that sort of thing.

Anyhow, glad to see someone else post in this thread since there's so little activity. I bought this game 4 months ago and I still play everyday. I love this game!

*heads over to animalcrossingcommunity.com* :)

10. Master_Y-wing

Mar 1, 2003
    sry i've been a little lazy this week, i'll get the new code up sumtime today. Its my last issue, so i'll resubscribe.

11. Iwakura

Apr 2, 2001
    I can put the codes in here if you like. I have an NP subscription.

12. Iwakura

Apr 2, 2001
    From the June 2003 issue of NP:

Tom Nook's Special Delivery #6:

rSbaUIRmwUgwkA
    1K6tq#LMscTY%2

"If you say the password shown above to Tom Nook, you'll receive a rare token that'll beat having a Bell in your pocket any day!"

13. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    well i want to play the game, but its not a PAL release i think.........so iam wonderign whether i should just wait for animal crossing two, and get a freeloader disc.........when is #2 slated for release?

14. Master_Y-wing

Mar 1, 2003
    I think its just a rumor...Nintendo didnt show it at E3; at least I dont think so.

15. Iwakura

Apr 2, 2001
    It's kind of assumed that there'll be a sequel, but I don't know if there's been any official word of it. It seems like there will be one...the Japanese version had sequels or at least one sequel, I think. And it's done pretty well in the US, so, I'm hoping for one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.