main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Animal Crossing

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ToxicNed, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Dangit MiladyJ! I ended up picking this up on Sunday and if I didn't have to work, I'd be playing it now.

ToxicNed is working on taking over EvilLand... After he repays Tom Nook for his house. [face_mischief]

But this game is pretty interesting. Supposedly Nintendo is working on an online version of this game and you can raid other people's towns. Works great for my reign of evil! Bwahahahahahahahah!!!!! [face_laugh]

2. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Ahhh Animal Crossing, what a wonderful game to play. If you are going evil, let me share a few of my more evil moments in the game:

Tangy the orange headed &^%(&*% once took me for like 9000 gold pieces, the little Hag. So, I went fishing caught a boot, mailed it to her in a letter and wrote MOVE W(family board)RE.

Also, I plant pitfalls in front of her house and then push her around until she falls into them. I can't very well hack down the trees because that makes my town suck. But you can dig holes so the folks you don't like can't move and if you just keep pushing them (by running into them) it really makes them mad.:)

I like that game. I was a fishing Goddess.

m

3. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    [face_laugh]

Dwayne was telling me about that last night. I thought that was pretty frikken funny. Once I get my house paid off, then chaos shall ensue! [face_devil]

4. TheWampas1138

Apr 2, 2002
    He's having a good time out there...I'm cleaning. This arrangment just sucks. : (

m

5. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    Yeah. :(

Wish you could have come out for the fun Marcy. Would have been cool having another Milwookian here.

6. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    never heard of it, is it some kind of computer game

7. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    Yes and no. It's a game for the Nintendo GameCube.

8. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Ah well cant play it then I have a PS2

9. TheWampas1138

Apr 2, 2002
    While the PS2 is a good choice, you're missing out on some serious games. Like...Metroid Prime which I just remembered that I was supposed to pick up today...Crud. Well, I'll get it tomorrow.

M

10. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    I think Resident Evil Zero is out, too... :D

Jeff

11. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Well it isnt just mine, I wanted a gamecube but my brothers teamed up and overruled me so I have a PS2 once I get my own place I'll see about getting a Gamecube, they seem to have the better Star Wars games

12. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    I picked up the GameCube to GameBoy Advance Link cable yesterday. Now I can get to the island in Animal Crossing! :D I'll find out more after I get done with work and give it a whirl.

13. TheWampas1138

Apr 2, 2002
    Oohhh when you get to the island in Animal crossing you can make serious cash. You go out there and drop off a crudload of fruit..any kind of fruit that doesn't grow naturally in your city. Once you leave (which by the way the songs the Capt'n sings are hilarious at times) you use your GBA to have the resident back on the island eat all the fruit you left there. Once he/she eats the fruit he/she will crap money. I'm thinking that's not what they're doing but it certainly looks that way. You can make like 30,000. It's most cool. Otherwise, the island sucks.

M

14. Auraveda

Auraveda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2001
    Well, there is that extra hut you can decorate. Also one time when I went to the island I caught a whole bunch of bugs, most of which I had never seen before. They just kept appearing and appearing. I ended up filling up my island hut with bug containers filled with purple emperor butterflies. That was a lucrative trip and I got a nice tan. Unfortunately it hasn't happened since then.

I saw something kind of disturbing yesterday en route to my island. In the middle of the ocean while the Kapp'n was singing to me, Gulliver (the pelican sailor that washes up on the beach ocassionally) floated by, face down in the water. He looked dead. It was startling, I wanted to stop the boat and help him, but of course I couldn't. When I got back to the mainland I checked the shoreline, and there he was.

15. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    Welp, I got to the island and it was interesting. I ended up getting about $60k and paying off level two of the house. Boomer the penguin learned two new words, and they aren't nice. :D [face_laugh]

16. TheWampas1138

Apr 2, 2002
    /*laughs and laughs*/

Oh I forgot about that part. I had animals saying KUPO! (For those of you who dig the FF games you know this) and Dwayne had them saying much less nice things if I remember correctly.

Dwayne had a spawn face on his front door while I had a Cactaur..you know, I'm sensing a final fantasy theme in my game play.

M

17. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    Looks like I'll have to work on my artistic skills and come up with something cool.

18. MiladyJ

MiladyJ Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2002
    I have a spider-man, a hello kitty, and a leather jacket shirt in my town. Plus there's my perenial fave my I HATE SEA BASS shirt. I only have my townspeople say nice things except Hopper, he calls me Beotch, I've been told it's a term of affection.

19. Auraveda

Auraveda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2001
    I've mostly got geometric and abstract designs, except for the american flag design I made. I put that on the door to my house, now it looks like every other house in america. *shrug* How unoriginal of me.

The funniest thing I taught an animal to say was "biznitch". For some reason that was the phrase that caught on and everyone in the village was saying it. Everywhere I went all I heard was "Yo, what's up biznitch?" "It sure is a great day biznitch" "You must of had some reason for coming to see me biznitch."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.