main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Draft II: Osaka is watching you sleep. Congrats Shurron!

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by EmpireForever, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MandaloreYak

MandaloreYak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 29, 2004
    So I find myself having a good deal of knowledge on the gundams, and none on Yumymiya. So... Not sure if anything I said would help, but Wufei's suit is pretty beastly in itself. Like Durron said, it's not far-off. It is very much a close-quarters suit, but it has the ridiculous resilience of a 2nd-generation GW suit like Wing Zero and whatnot. I don't know how anything about its speed and durability relates to those of Yumemiya though.

2. Dom_Perignon

Dom_Perignon Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 11, 2006
    Heero Yuy/Wing Gundam Zero trumped with Chang Wufei/Altron Gundam Vs. Arika Yumemiya (My-Otome)

Very tough match. On one hand you have the Gundams, who I would say out power Arika, but then you have Arika is so small and agile. Altron is very maneverable too, but on a much larger scale so Arika takes that in this match. What it comes down to, for me, is that these two Gundam pilots will in fact work well together. I was a die hard Gundam Wing fan back in the day and remember their conflict, but it was over Tres' daughter and her regime. With that behind them, or even if it was still between them, they'll work against Arika as a cohesive unit with two of the most powerful mechs in the Gundam universe. It is a tough match but I do like the Gundams and their pilot's skill compared to Arika. If it was one on one I probably wouldn't give it to them, but with two I have to give it to the trump.

Winner: Heero Yuy/Wing Gundam Zero trumped with Chang Wufei/Altron Gundam

Duo Maxwell/Deathscythe Hell Vs. Happosai (Ranma 1/2)

I don't think Happosai has what it takes to take down Deathscythe. Maybe if he was prepared, but otherwise it is not going to happen.

Winner: Duo Maxwell/Deathscythe Hell

3. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    Japanese Conference

The Explosion of Youth-2 Vs. Fatal Robot Cosplay
    (5-3)

American Conference

The Pure Power Vs. Never a Dull Moment-2
    (3-5)

Chang Wufei/Altron Gundam *forfeit* Vs. Noriko Takaya and Kazumi Amano / GUNBUSTER (Gunbuster)

Zechs Merquise *Prepared* Vs. Judau Ashta/ Double Zeta (Gundam ZZ)

Um, kind of need a mech for your Pilot, Chaos.

4. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    He better choose one that'll take out the ZZ quickly. Because as soon as that Judau knows Zechs is there...it isn't going to be pretty. ZZ is pretty hard to deal with. Shoot, Judau might even notice Zechs even with prep. So...yeah, I don't think it matters much.

5. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    Um, kind of need a mech for your Pilot, Chaos.

Yeah...not really.

6. Specterace

Specterace Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2005
    Yeah. Still, if Zechs can get a shot off with the Wing Zero's nasty cannon (Zechs did pilot it in canon), he might have a chance. Or a lucky Epyon sword cut to the cockpit. But if the battle drags on for more than, say, 5-10 minutes, Judau will cream him good.

Specterace

7. chaotic208

chaotic208 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2007
    wing gundam zero, plz

8. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    I'm not saying I want the judges just to give my wins away because I have already won this match, I still want the wins I should get (in reference to this and the last match). As I see it that prep is doing little more for Zechs than than giving him a suit he has a fighting chance in.

9. chaotic208

Jul 28, 2007
    at this point it doesnt matter if i win, but id like to go out blazin with Zero

10. MandaloreYak

Sep 29, 2004
    The match is over, but I'd like to take some personal time to say how unimpressed I am with this assumption that the ZZ is superior. That is all.

11. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Not to mention it has a superior pilot.

Don't let this hold you up judges. Win or loss it doesn't matter really, flip a coin if you want, we can move on the next match is Toshiro vs. Forfeit anyway.

12. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    I like Judau, if it'll get things moving. They're both over anyway.

13. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
  14. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Japanese Conference

The Explosion of Youth-1 Vs. Fatal Robot Cosplay
    (5-4)

American Conference

The Pure Power Vs. Never a Dull Moment-3
    (3-6)

Tokimi (Tenchi Muyo!) Vs. Mai Tokiha (My-Otome)

Cyborg 009 *Forfeit* Vs. Toshiro Histuguya (Bleach)

Tokimi...?

Yes.

15. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    Yes.

16. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Ok. Bye, Bassil. Bye, Chaos. Bye bye now. Ok. You can leave. Yes. Yes, the door is right there. Yes. Goodbye. Yes. I understand. Of course you did. Yes. No, I don't think it would have mattered. I'm sorry? Oh. Oh, no. No no no. I do have to get new matches up now, so...Ok. Ok. Yes. Ok. Goodbye now. Yes, goodbye. Ok. Thank you. Yes, goodbye. I'm hanging up now. Ok. Ok, bye.

All right. Where was I? Ah, yes. Chim and Durron. Hello. Welcome to the championship game. I see that you just couldn't stay away, Chim. Very nice to see you again. All right. Let's get started then, shall we?

The Explosion of Youth
    Vs.
    Never a Dull Moment

Numbers. About now, please.

17. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Good match chaotic, seeya next time. I hope my luck with getting good draws hold out the whole way through this match here, it's been really good with these last two rounds.

Looking forward to representing here. AMERICA! **** YEAH!

18. chaotic208

Jul 28, 2007
    [image=http://pokemon-safari.com/sitio/gallery/ken_sugimori/119.png]

couldnt resist. gg.

19. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Sequence activated.

Blossom (Powerpuff Girls)
    Vs.
    Judau Ashta/ Double Zeta (Gundam ZZ)

Begin!

20. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    This being the start of the final match, and me knowing very little about Blossom, any arguments would be appreciated.

21. MandaloreYak

Sep 29, 2004
    I don't want to hear anything about Blossom for the rest of the year.

22. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Ok, so I don't see how Judau is going to stop from being pummeled. Blossom.

23. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    Can't find anything that would point to any other result. Agree.

24. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Well, it's been quite the fight here by Blossom and Judau. He's putting up a good fight, and his defense is holding up good. Now Blossom has stepped back to formulate her assault. The head on approach doesn't seem to be working that well for her, as Judau is proving to be an excellent pilot. Oh My goodness! Blossom has started circling Judua at an incredible rate of speed! We can barely keep track of her, save the blurred line of her movement. Judau seems taken aback, his sensors must not be following. Look out, ladies and gentlemen, it's a speedblitz! Blossom is hitting Judua hundreds of times per second! Judau is swinging wildly now, but he can't connect! The Double Zeta is showing signs of fatigue, as Blossom's powerful blows rend it asunder! Why aren't the judges calling her off? Judau has ejected! the Double Zeta stopped responding some time ago, and he's had enough. Blossom wins!

What an exciting match. The players head back to their dugouts. The umpire is calling the next number, and it's 8. Durron has a mad grin on his face, as he signals for his players. Chim gives the signal, and here they come:

Ryo Sanada trumped with Ladu Kayura (Ronin Warriors)
    Vs.
    Happosai (Ranma 1/2)

Happosai vs. the Ronin Warriors! This crowd is going crazy. The umpire brings them into the middle to shake hands...raises his hand...and they're off!

25. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    This one doesn't look to be as difficult as the last one was. Happ will get a trump bust and a good grope in, good for you buddy!

EDIT: Oh and I like the new style EF, it works for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.