main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Draft II: Osaka is watching you sleep. Congrats Shurron!

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by EmpireForever, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    I need to do a bit more looking on Utonium. I'll try and get a judgement up later tonight.

Or....I could just judge now.

Sorry about this, but I'm sending it to three:

Athrun Zala/Infinite Justice (Gundam SEED)

I'm not that impressed by prepared scientists in this draft. Yes, Utonium can try and come up with something, but that's still only 24 hours to find a way to take out something as big and nasty as the Infinite Justice. Even if he does use one of his existing inventions, Athrun's still a pretty good pilot, and I can see him being able to dodge beam attacks and such. This is a close match, there are good arguments for both sides.

2. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    Well, let's look at what he already has done.

To hang with the girls, he made a suit that exactly matched, and in some aspects surpassed, the powers of the girls. That alone could be all he needs here(considering the votes the girls, as well as the professor, have received against such opponents).

To beat a giant monster, he made an even bigger mech with even better durability, and even more firepower.

Both things he did well within a day. Do you think he might be able to possible merge these two? He made that giant, slow mech in favor of firepower. He didn't need manueverability, because the monster he was fighting was not that fast.

Why then, could he not make a much, much, much smaller suit out of the same stuff that was so durable before, but make it much, much, much faster than his previous version(the same way he made his personal battle suit able to keep up with the girls)?

Not to mention their apparent weakness to microwaves, which should be listed under weaknesses in a prep file, even if exact schematics for these weapons Bart is talking about are not.

3. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    Scientists are certainly difficult. The thing here for me is that because of his nature, we're left with making guesses and assumptions about what he'll be able to invent or come up with in a limited period of time. Under those circumstances, I'm not quite comfortable with sending him on his merry way so easily. Indeed, he could create a smaller, faster, and stronger battlesuit, but on the other hand he might try and use something he already has, or maybe he'll try and come up with something new in those 24 hours, and there's still no guarantee he'll be successful.

He has to account for the Phase Shift Armor, as well as the laser beams which are pretty much capable of blowing through most standard materials, which could mean that he'll have to start with something completely new, or at least acquire/produce more laser-resistant armor for a new invention. The microwaves are a good point, but the Infinite Justice is also pretty fast. No guarantee that a microwave field or gun will be able to hit it and take it out. There are a lot of variables in this match.

4. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    The variables go to his genius mind, in my opinion. He has knowledge of the microwave weakness. He can start with that. He has already a personal battle suit that would make the fight tough for his opponent. All he has to do is wear it, and he can still build more plans on top of that. If he was able to make a smaller, faster version(the suit, which isn't really a version), and able to make a skyscraper sized one, both within the time limits of this draft's prep rules, why would he not be able to make a mid sized one? One equipped with some kind of microwave emittersof some kind. And Athrun is a good pilot, but he still needs to get in there. he's not going to dodge everything, especially if he is outclassed in speed.

He already has something more durable. He already has something faster. He has, in the past, prepped well for specific opponents. Going by his track record, it doesn't seem like any kind of a stretch to say he'd be able to make a mech capable of surpassing the attributes of the one he's facing(considering he's already made powered suits that do, although not all of the same attributes at the same time). He has only but to merge his existing technology. It should be far easier to build a Freedom sized suit rather than a skyscraper sized one. And he has done that, within this time limit.

5. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    Yeah don't crap on everyone else ideas just because you flip flop on using assumptions EF. You make assumptions and can see things that way when it suits you, like now, but say like that situation with Mumm-Ra, you wouldn't budge on that one inch becuase it was assuming too much for you. I know they are different situations but still, interesting how that works.

I'd say since this IS the championship match and it IS the most important overall decider match for the outcome, it should have more than the discussion you gave it of, Winner: Professor Utonium. No reason that this one shouldn't go to three. That was crap him beating Kira and I am amazed BaSSiL just took it, I don't think he posted anything on it at all.

In your opinion it is faster and more durable. The PPG 'light speed' ting was used all of once in the show, at least that has been said, and it wasn't even a combat feat. It just happened. The armor is more than enough to give Athrun, a superior pilot in a superior mech, the chance for the win.

6. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    I was assuming absolutely nothing with Mumm-Ra, and I am not doing so now.

Mumm-Ra fights like an idiot, and I judged him like that.

Professor Utonium creates sky-scraper sized mechs, and small, personal body suits. Creating a smaller, more maneuverable suit is fully within his power, considering he was able to make smaller, more manueverable equipment, and has the technology to make mobile gundams. Saying he could build a mech is not something he has not already done. Saying he adapts to the combat situation is not something he hasn't already done. It is something, however, that Mumm-Ra hasn't done.

No, the girls constantly go faster than light. Travelling to deep space, to the moon and back in flashes. All faster than light.

Strong enough to topple giant monsters. To destroy an entire city almost every episode. Simply playing tag was enough to destroy the city. The Professor proved to be as strong as all three combined, when he completely owned a monster that had previously given the girls trouble. And at times seemed to move faster than their flight speed, which may not be FTL when they're just cruising, but they still managed to fly from Townsville, USA to the North Pole in under a minute doing so.

I agree with you. Absolutely no reason this should go to three, since TLI should have voted for the Professor.

And I have not "crapped" on anyone's ideas. TLI and I are having a friendly debate about what the Professor is capable of. I haven't even said anything about his ideas, only offered suggestions of what the Professor could do, and has done.

And I don't believe the importance of the match should dictate my judgement style. In my opinion this one is not only established in this draft, but it's also completely in the bag, with absolutely no chance of going the other way that I didn't feel it was really neccessary to say any more. As you can see, though, I am currently discussing it with TLI, so don't act like I am not defending my position, or being thickheaded. Nothing I have said is really new, and the fact that he has been voted over a better mech, and other mechs, means I don't feel the need to explain why he would keep winning over them.

7. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    No clue when Utonium beat S-F...but I was probably too busy/occupied with more interesting games and couldn't/wasn't motivated enough to post.

8. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    Ah, I see where the difference is now. Where you attribute the variables to his mind, I see them as more being outside his control. I would think that a smaller suit would be harder to build than a skyscraper-sized one, actually. Smaller and better requires more technology to be repackaged into a smaller unit. Not saying that will have any major effect on the match, just a thought.

Also, the answer to this is probably obvious but I like to be sure, how spaceworthy are his inventions?

9. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    The battle suit was no bigger than himself, and he had no trouble with that.

10. Specterace

Specterace Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2005
    Wait.

So now you're assuming that the Prof can just build a huge robot suit (since a Gundam-SEED sized suit is roughly 60-70 feet high and weighs almost a hundred metric tons) that can move at Powerpuff-Girl speed, just because he makes a human-sized suit(maybe 6 feet high and 100 pounds at the most) to do the same? Not only that, but you're now assuming that just because his firepower was good enough to topple those monsters, that it'd be good enough to break theough the I-J's defense assuming that he can even hit Athrun, even though he never faced anything close to as durable as that type of Gundam? (Need I remind you, I-J Variable P-S Armor Defense >>>> GIANT MONSTER endurance to weaponry in the PPG series. And in case you forgot, the I-J is way more evasive and maneuverable than a monster who just sits there and takes damage like a sponge.) Talk about massive reaches here. If this was your reasoning as to why you'd vote the Prof over the Gundam suits, then I really do wonder why in the heck didn't you "assume" Mumm-Ra's particle disintegration wouldn't work on something bigger than "human-sized". Going for the Prof with this reasoning is far less feasible than that ever was.

Not to mention the smh-worthy logic that dictates the Prof being able to surpass the all the feats and abilities of the PPG after seeing JUST ONE EPISODE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SERIES. So from aesthetic perceptions of that episode, you're now going to attribute anything the PPG can do and have done as something the Prof can do with his suit? Do you honestly expect people to buy that, without actually seeing him, you know, DO the feats the PPG have done? Certain comparisons are feasible (like saying that the S-F can put down a Destroy given Kira's experience taking one down with Freedom and what the Destiny and the Impluse have done to them in SeeD destiny). Attributing full skill sets and ability to perform any and all feats of others based on similar aesthetic perception (like saying: since the PPG can lift mountains, go light speed, and go back in time, so the Prof should too, since his suit made him LOOK like he could fight on their level way back when) is not.

But not only that, but you're now assuming that the little file the Prof gets on the I-J and Athrun would give him some indication that it's weak to Gamma ray weaponry? Why would it, when the I-J (and this counts for every SEED "Gundam" Suit) had NEVER actually been hit with that type of weapon, meaning that NO ONE should know of it's effects on the Gundam to label it a weakness? Hell, how are you even assuming that whatever the Prof comes up with is GUARANTEED to work? Just because he might think up of something HE believes is comparable to the SEED technology with his limited file on Athrun doesn't mean he should be understanding that specific type/paradigm of foreign technology like an expert. It's like you think the prep all of a sudden makes him get a mind-transfer with Erica Simmons (one of the chief technicians in SEED) or something. To assume the Prof would know and understand that much is an insane stretch.

Athrun should win this fight. To give it to the Prof based on half-baked assumptions and faulty previous judgements based on stuff approaching "he'll think of SOMETHING" logic is highway robbery.

Specterace

11. Zizz

Zizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2005
      So now you're assuming that the Prof can just build a huge robot suit (since a Gundam-SEED sized suit is roughly 60-70 feet high and weighs almost a hundred metric tons)

He's done that before.

Not to mention the smh-worthy logic that dictates the Prof being able to surpass the all the feats and abilities of the PPG after seeing JUST ONE EPISODE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SERIES.

No one is saying he has their sonic screams or heat/ice blasts. The fact is that he beat a monster by himself that couldn't be taken down by all three of the girls combined.

Just wanted to point those to things out. Carry on.

12. Shadow_of_Durron

Shadow_of_Durron Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2003
    Wow. Yeah, okay. His stuff is perfectly space-worthy. He also once built space suits for the girls to use, but it would turn out that they didn't even need them.

And yeah, it's hardly the one instance of faster-than-light travel. As EF mentioned, there was traveling from the asteroid (which was well past the moon in terms of distance) back to Earth in the matter of a blink of an eye. Also going from the Earth to very close to the sun (to deal with giant solar flare) in a matter of seconds. And there wasn't much effort put forth from them on either of those occasions. What makes the time travel speed feat so crazy was that they did it while on Earth (and were thus constricted by gravity), but it was hardly their only speed feat. Utonium didn't specifically display any FTL speeds while wearing the Powerprof suit, but he easily matched the girls' cruising speeds, which includes stuff like casually circling the globe in less than seven seconds, covering city-length (or even continent-length) distances in the blink of an eye, etc, etc. The suit also makes him easily as strong as they are (again, lifting mountains, shattering moon-sized asteroids, knocking out Godzilla-level monsters with one punch and a hundred other feats I could mention if I cared enough to buy the DVDs. And those feats aren't all three girls doing it at the same time. Just one.).

And he's already demonstrated the ability to figure out technology that's foreign to him on several occasions. Gundams are not going to be some unfathomable mystery to him. He's not going to know their inner workings down to the nuts and bolts, obviously, but the man figured out how to repair a completely busted device that he'd never seen before (Mojo's size-enhancing device), and then modify it so that it could shrink the girls back down as well. And he did this within a matter of minutes.

Speaking of that, he could use that. I mentioned shrinking the gundam last time, but screw that. He puts on the Powerprof suit and then enhances himself to the size of a skyscraper. All the speeed, plus now his strength is enhanced relative to his size. Whoops. That's gonna sting.

And the Dynamo is not all that outclassed. Not in every way, that is. In terms of weapons, sure, it is. Ballistic missiles not gonna get it done. And speed. Yep, not as fast. But as EF mentioned, it was built in mind for threats specific to the girls (that being giant monsters that, generally, move pretty slow in comparison to gundams). And he built it from the ground up in the span of less than a day. You're telling me he couldn't modify it to be a great deal faster if he knew he had to fight something faster?

That aside, it's not that inferior. It can still hit physically with unbelievable force, and it's also more or less completely invulnerable aside from one part that's not even remotely essential (that being the "bow" on its head which was shown to be dentable). Everywhere else, it's ridiculously solid. The girls hit it with absolutely everything they had when the Mayor took control of it, and there wasn't a scratch on it. Not a dent. They hit it who knows how many times (do I have to mention their strength level again?), they used their heat-vision, sonic screams, their specialized triple-team attacks, everything. And they did nothing to it. It's totally invulnerable. So modified to take on a gundam, it could easily work.

And that's not even mentioning any one of a thousand things he could invent (or has already invented) that could take out a gundam or its pilot that don't have anything to do with the brute force of the Dynamo or Powerprof suit. I already mentioned some of them last time. And incidentally, I'm sorry you think he's a walking plot device, Chimberly. Doesn't change the fact that he can create stuff like that with absolute ease. And... yeah, I have to wonder if you'd be complaining about that if you had drafted the Professor, seeing as how you mentioned that you were going to draft him if I hadn't gotten to him first. Yeah, gee whiz, I wonder if there wou

13. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004

So now you're assuming that the Prof can just build a huge robot suit (since a Gundam-SEED sized suit is roughly 60-70 feet high and weighs almost a hundred metric tons) that can move at Powerpuff-Girl speed, just because he makes a human-sized suit(maybe 6 feet high and 100 pounds at the most) to do the same?

No. I am going to say he can build a huge robot suit 60-70 feet high, because he has built one at least ten times(at the most generous low estimate), and, depending on the height of the townsville skyline, nearly thirty to forty times bigger, going by standard metropolitan skyscrapers.

Not only that, but you're now assuming that just because his firepower was good enough to topple those monsters, that it'd be good enough to break theough the I-J's defense assuming that he can even hit Athrun, even though he never faced anything close to as durable as that type of Gundam?

Not assuming, saying, that his technology has toppled monsters that have completely laughed at the Powerpuff girl's assaults. And what that has to do with hitting it, I have no idea.

(Need I remind you, I-J Variable P-S Armor Defense >>>> GIANT MONSTER endurance to weaponry in the PPG series. And in case you forgot, the I-J is way more evasive and maneuverable than a monster who just sits there and takes damage like a sponge.) Talk about massive reaches here. If this was your reasoning as to why you'd vote the Prof over the Gundam suits, then I really do wonder why in the heck didn't you "assume" Mumm-Ra's particle disintegration wouldn't work on something bigger than "human-sized". Going for the Prof with this reasoning is far less feasible than that ever was.

You needn't remind me of anything, since that is not fact. Simply saying that it is means nothing. Damage given by the powerpuffs is far and away better than anything I've seen your precious mechs take. A reach...sure.

Not to mention the smh-worthy logic that dictates the Prof being able to surpass the all the feats and abilities of the PPG after seeing JUST ONE EPISODE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SERIES. So from aesthetic perceptions of that episode, you're now going to attribute anything the PPG can do and have done as something the Prof can do with his suit? Do you honestly expect people to buy that, without actually seeing him, you know, DO the feats the PPG have done?

Fact: The Professor's suit handled, with great ease, a monster that was handling, with ease, the powerpuff girls. His suit is, with ease, stronger than they are. They just stand there and absorb damage do they? Then how is it that the powerpuff girls got defeated by it?

Certain comparisons are feasible (like saying that the S-F can put down a Destroy given Kira's experience taking one down with Freedom and what the Destiny and the Impluse have done to them in SeeD destiny). Attributing full skill sets and ability to perform any and all feats of others based on similar aesthetic perception (like saying: since the PPG can lift mountains, go light speed, and go back in time, so the Prof should too, since his suit made him LOOK like he could fight on their level way back when) is not.

He showed the same speed, and the same strenght as the girls. Better, even. I am attributing him only those things. IF he could beat a monster that ALL THREE of them could not, he is a sight stronger than them. Lifting a mountain as one of them is a direct transition.

But not only that, but you're now assuming that the little file the Prof gets on the I-J and Athrun would give him some indication that it's weak to Gamma ray weaponry? Why would it, when the I-J (and this counts for every SEED "Gundam" Suit) had NEVER actually been hit with that type of weapon, meaning that NO ONE should know of it's effects on the Gundam to label it a weakness?

I was going on what someone else said, who has quite a bit of knowledge on the subject. I don't know why he would bring it up if it hadn't worked.

Hell, how are you even assuming that whatever the Prof comes up with is G

14. Shadow_of_Durron

May 2, 2003
    Oh, goodie. The episode is nowhere to be found in video format, but I have managed to find a transcript of the episode in which the Mayor is causing all kinds of nastiness in the Dynamo. More or less 100% accurate from everything I can remember of the episode, and extremely detailed and descriptive.

And it's exactly as I remembered. Completely and totally invulnerable. And also, it has several weapons besides ballistic missiles in its arsenal that I'd forgotten about. Of special note is that last attack it used. And this is of course when it's being piloted by someone who has no idea what he's actually doing. Piloted by the person who built it (again, in less than 24 hours)? After some potential modifications made specifically for battling against a gundam? This being only a very small tip of the iceberg in terms of what Utonium can bring in this match?

Yeah...

(oh, and o.c. = off-camera, in case it needed to be said)

(Opening shot: the city skyline during the day.)

Narrator: The city of Townsville! (Street level; people are fleeing in terror.) What?s this? People running for their lives? (bored) Yeah, yeah, what else is new?

(The panicked crowd is seen for several more seconds, after which the camera cuts to the corner of one building. A huge Powerpuff foot, many times normal size, slams down next to it and causes the camera to shake briefly. The foot is then lifted to kick the structure aside; pull back to a long shot of the area. The assailant is none other than Dynamo, the fighting robot built by the Professor in ?Uh Oh Dynamo.?)

Narrator: What the? (It whirls to glare at us.) The Powerpuff Dynamo?!?

(The robot hunches down. Overhead view of several city blocks; it comes up into a gargantuan spinning kick that levels four of them. Now it goes to work destroying other buildings as onlookers scream in terror. It stops, tilts its head forward to take in the sight, and starts to shoot lasers from its eyes as the girls do?this is an offensive tactic it did not exhibit the first time around. Dynamo turns its head to strafe a larger area.)

Narrator: Someone must have stolen it!

(Several buildings are sliced through by the beams; their top sections slide free and tumble to the ground as people run for cover. Now Dynamo stomps through an intersection, leaving deep footprints in the pavement as it goes; cut to inside an office, whose occupants stare aghast at the passing robot?s face. Out in the street, a car skids to a stop in order to avoid crashing into one of those giant feet, and Dynamo fires its eye lasers again to level more of the architecture. Overhead view of the city, tilting down from the buildings? upper stories to bring the rampaging machine into view.)

Narrator: Oh, the horror!

(It stops in front of one particularly tall edifice, glares up at it, and breaks cleanly through with one mighty metal punch. The building topples like a mammoth domino and crashes down in a cloud of flames. Dynamo towers above the streets and looks around for more targets.)

Narrator: Who can stop this carnage?

(During this line, it fires the eye lasers yet again; cut to an overhead view of the city, the camera pointing obliquely along one of the main thoroughfares. The beams hit at several points; tilt up slightly to follow these. Next, cut to the girls in flight through the city. A missile speeds along, trying to catch up to them, but a quick swerve around a building is enough to fake it out.)

Narrator: The Powerpuff Girls!

Blossom: I can?t believe the Professor didn?t destroy this thing.

Bubbles: You know the Professor.

Buttercup: And now someone steals it? Typical.

Blossom: This time we finish it!

Bubbles, Buttercup: Yeah!

(They fly over the badly damaged skyline toward the metallic colossus. It stands ready; close-up of the face and tilt up to the hair bow, which doubled as a pair of scissors when the girls took the robot out the first time. Now, however, many small hatches open up around the edges of the bow?and a multitu

15. Dom_Perignon

Dom_Perignon Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 11, 2006
    Those were some very good examples, actually, Durron. And at first, I admit, I was thinkin' on the mech over hte professor but I do realize that The dynamo was amazingly resistant to damage. If he can make something that all three of the powerpuff girls could not hurt, then he can surely make something that can stand the weaponry on the Gundam. His own suit probably could stand up to the Gundam. Then throw in his other gadgets, like that shrink ray, and it really does become a lot clearer. Prof's stock is way up there, now, even higher than the PPGs, I'd say, when he has prep next to his name.

Winner: Professor Utonium (PowerPuff Girls)

16. Shadow_of_Durron

May 2, 2003
    Cool beans.

Oh, and it's after the fact here, but I found something else. Screw using Mojo's device to shrink the gundam or enhance his own size. He built one of his own. He built something called a Micro-stabilizer in one episode and used it to shrink the girls down to the size of molecules in order for them to fight an army of nanobots. I can think of several creative ways he could use that.

And there's still the stasis field generator I brought up last time that I didn't mention this time. Also from last time, there's still the body-swapping device he built. There's still that computer virus he designed for nothing more than giggles that could potentially turn Zala into a puddle of water.

And I'm sure there's more. I'll keep looking. Just for kicks.

17. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    Looks like that's it. I'd like to thank everyone for all the information that was presented and the excellent debates. Best match to judge I've had so far.

18. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Might as well make it official.

Durron: 5

Chim: 5

Team Battles!

Blossom (Powerpuff Girls), Sarutobi (Naruto), Lady Kayura (Ronin Warriors), Tsunami (Tenchi Muyo!, Heero Yuy/Wing Gundam Zero, Professor Utonium (Powerpuff Girls), Alexander Anderson (Hellsing), Chang Wufei/Altron Gundam, Ryo Sanada (Ronin Warriors), Tokimi (Tenchi Muyo!), Rock Lee (Naruto), Shinji Hirako (Bleach)
    Vs.
    Alucard (Hellsing), Athran Zala/Infinite Justice, Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach), Ryuho Tairen (S-Cry-Ed), Gaara (Naruto), Judua Ashta/ZZ Gundam, Shinn Asuka/Destiny, Killy (Blame!), Dexter(Dexter's Laboratory), Lina Inverse, Matsumoto Rangiku (Bleach), Happosai (Ranma ½)

19. MandaloreYak

MandaloreYak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 29, 2004
    I rue the day I added those two, and apologize for being complicit in this debacle. I don't even know if I want forgiveness. That was simply inexcusable.

20. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Yes, I have to say, nothing I see from Chim's side is going to come close to matching one, never mind two, galaxy eating characters. Thank you, Yak, for making that the easiest team judgement ever.

Explosion of Youth, for the championship.

21. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    Congratulations Shadow_of_Durron!

22. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    The Animated Draft II: Osaka is watching you sleep champions:

The Explosion of Youth

23. Tsunami-kami-sama

24. [image=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/shadowshurron/300px-TM_Tsunami.jpg]

25. Tokimi-kami-sama

26. [image=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/shadowshurron/300px-TM_Tokimi.jpg]

27. Blossom *Assistant Captain*

28. [image=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/shadowshurron/Power_Puff_Girls___Blossom_by_danny.jpg]

29. Sarutobi *Team Captain*

30. [image=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/shadowshurron/Sandaime__the_3rd_Hokage_by_GensoTe.jpg]

31. Lady Kayura

32. [image=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/shadowshurron/rw-kayura-1-bk.jpg]

33. Heero Yuy/Wing Gundam Zero

34. [image=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/shadowshurron/heero6.jpg] [image=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/shadowshurron/gw_ms055.jpg]

35. Professor Utonium

36. [image=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/shadowshurron/cnutonium.jpg]

37. Alexander Anderson

38. [image=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/shadowshurron/1170697813_WallHellsing1-800.jpg]

39. Ryo Sanada *Assistant Captain*

40. [image=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/shadowshurron/ronin-ryo-3-bk-1.jpg]

41. Chang Wufei/Altron Gundam

42. [image=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/shadowshurron/gw5.jpg] [image=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/shadowshurron/xxxg-01s2.jpg]

43. Rock Lee

44. [image=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/shadowshurron/Rock_Lee_by_TSHORYUKEN.jpg]

45. Shinji Hirako

46. [image=http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/shadowshurron/Shinji_Hirako_Vaizard_by_MonkeyFuzz.jpg]

Finally, that whole debacle is over.

Just about the only decent thing that came out of this is the introduction of team picks, which I thought worked out pretty nicely, even though they still proved to be next to worthless in the face of the high end and the mechs.

47. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    I'd say it turned out rather well. The draft started, finished, and there's now a good idea of who needs removing from the list.

48. MandaloreYak

MandaloreYak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 29, 2004
    Yeah... There was a good idea when it started...

What about Lei Magnus? I'm starting to think he may be just a bit much as well.

49. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    He probably is. Shabranigdo, the Tenchi Goddesses, Merlin and Mim should probably go too. Maybe include the mechs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.