main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Fan Film - Superman V: The Fight For Freedom

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by THE-SAINT, Jan 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE-SAINT

THE-SAINT Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2004
    I'm producing an animated superman film, it is a non profit fan film and i'm looking for people to help with the project. I already have people working on the script and storyboard artists. At this moment in time I need people interested in animation, so if you would like to help then please get in touch at:
    iphiliphawkins546@hotmail.com

At this stage all the writing positions have been filled, allow I still accept story ideas and plot outlines until 31st December. We still need:
    Storyboard artists
    Animators
    Trailer and poster designers
    Voice actors
    Composer/Music arranger
    Producers
    An assistant director - FOUND
    Editors
    Credit creator

If anyone is interested in any of the above them please email me.

The film will be a sequel to the christopher reeve films, a sort of tribute. The animation will be very detailed and each character will be protrayed as there are in the reeve films. The film will be a full length animation. for more information you can email me or check out our wesbite at:

www.gamesrack.fsnet.co.uk/Superman/pages/superman_5_index.html
    where you can find artwork and teaser posters and soon a synopsis of the story. Please note that at this stage we are still considering story ideas to be included in our script, if you have an idea then please share it.

If you would like to help in any way, big or small then please contact us. Thank you. Remember only together can this film be made well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.