Animation Cartoon Mania!

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Stridarious, Mar 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Animation Cartoon Mania!:
    />

All Members are encouraged to post their favorite Animated Cartoons and asked to discuss them with their fellow FF members, so that those who are un-sure where to locate funny or hilarious Cartoons can just check here for a new Movie However, members are restricted from posting anything questionable in both rating and content wise. Also, Animations are asked to be short so that they could be viewed and downloaded without a problem.

/>/>
  2. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    There's a lot of good cartoons out there. I used to watch Gargoyles a lot but it's on late and etc. But there's supposed to be this new AWESOME Spider-Man cartoon on MTV but I haven't heard when it's coming on. I only heard about it from the Spider-Man movie. I watched the other Spider-Man cartoons too but they're not on anymore. Batman Beyond I used to watch but not anymore. Only my dad does once in a while. X-Men I would watch to when it was on. :D
    Well that's some that I've seen. lol :D
    I love the action ones! :D
    I also remember Transformers, the newer ones are not that good at all. But I don't watch much, it's mostly movies. :D
  3. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Mine is Internet cartoons. I love Flash films. So much that in Webpage design when we got to make our own, I attempted to make a cool movie. Although it never was finished I had all the right elements to make it cool [face_laugh] .
  4. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That wrestler guy you sent me was HILARIOUS! lol [face_laugh]
    He sure knows how to solve people's problems and his theories on things. LOL! [face_laugh]
  5. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Ahh, a thread devoted to animation.

Well, if you want a good time watch the action block on cartoon network.

Comprised of G Gundam, Dragon Ball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Rouroni Kenshin it is the best Anime block on TV, next to Cartoon Networks Adult Swim.

Adult Swim is the "unedited" block: meaning more blood and cursing and adult content. The shows on at this time are: Lupin the 3rd, REIGN the Conquerer, Inu-Yasha, and Cowboy Bebop. Go ANIME!
  6. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  7. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh yes those are very good too BSSL! :D
    Dragon BallZ I've only watched a couple of times, it's okay. But let's see...yes that STRONG BAD IS HILARIOUS! [face_laugh]
  8. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes I like the way he makes fun of e-mail messages mailed to him. He has a new one out Autobiography Its funny.
  9. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll be sure to check it out now! lol [face_laugh]
    Well let's see a stupid cartoon would be POKEMON! UGH! lol My brother used to watch that and gosh was it horrible! [face_laugh]
  10. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Pokemon is stupid, in its edited American Version. In Japan, it is actually pretty cool. Has A LOT more "Adult" content. Like, umm......Ash and Misty have gotten..."intiment" on screen a few times.

:D
  11. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    [face_shocked] Please, we don't need to discuss this here, but yes we have all heard of that on the news. 8-} I mean, lets keep it clean.
  12. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Lol. He wasn't giving details so it's fine. lol :D
    But uh let's see another cartoon that was different was Digimon. It's so much like Pokemon!
  13. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I just didn't want the discussion to get too into that as sometimes it can, besides might as well stop it before it starts. [face_laugh] and yes Pke'mon was so much like Digimon.
  14. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Digimon came after Pokemon. lol [face_laugh]
    If I had to choose between them I'd pick Digimon. The theme song is even better! [face_laugh]
    Some are pretty cool looking too. :cool:
  15. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    My favorite Anime at the present is Inu-Yasha. Which is like a feudal fairytale. My second favorite Anime is: "Betterman." Go to Www.techtv.com/animeunleashed for more details.
  16. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh I've heard of the first show you named. Isn't' that with the Japanese cartoon and the main character has yellow spiked hair and it's like a card game they play? :D
    Or am I thinking of the wrong one? lol [face_laugh]
  17. Venn-Zanos Jedi Knight

star 1
    You know, I thought of watching betterman, but I got the feeling if I missed one showing I loose the whole story, so I thought I'd not. As for gundam, I liked the older one better when It was like war staries not, magic and gundam tournement. did you ever have the chance to see " escaflona , it was a good one too.
  18. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You know what looked so much like Pokemeon and stupid? BEYBLADE! UGH! Some of these cartoons they come up with now. *shakes head* Sad they are.
  19. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Alex was so into Poke'Mon'.
  20. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Yeah, the orginal Gundams were the best. Char was sooo cool. Mertroid, you are thinking of Yu-Gi-Oh. Inu-Yasha is about a girl who falls through a well and comes out in feudal Japan. She meets this Half-Demon named Inu-Yasha and the adventures ensue. Oh, and Betterman is a show that you have to see every episode to know what happens in the end. I'm currently watching "Silent Mobius". No, I never did see that show. Oh, and anyone know where I could find all of Evangelion?
  21. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I see.

And thank you for clearing that up BSSL. I know what show you're talking about now. Yeah I've seen it once and it was pretty cool.
    Speaking of these Japanese cartoons, have any of you seen Princess Monoke that one Japanese cartoon movie? :D
  22. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    So were you Jedi_Daniel and even RAVEN-BROWN was. Thoug h got me hooked. Something about those cards that draws you in. [face_laugh]
  23. Venn-Zanos Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah I think hat cartoons are forgeting their audience. I mean we used to be it right. But now we'er older and like different thing now. So instead of aiming show at us older teens. They'er just starting over, aiming shows at 8 or 9 year old kids. I think thats what's up with all of these really lame cartoons this year. like bay blades, and that wrestling one, the cartton about jerbles, i mean ... jerbles people ...come on.
  24. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah I think that's it too. I think they're becoming really lame in their cartoons. They should've kept some of the older ones like Spider-Man and other ones too. X-Men is gone too which was awesome! :(
    They stink with getting rid of all the good cartoons! :mad:
  25. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I only liked the cards, everything else was... stupid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.