main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX AniMatrix Review from AICN

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Chocolate, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    I hate to link to his site, but here is a pretty in-depth review of the entire AniMatrix series. It's a good review and sure makes me anxious for the DVD in June.

Speaking of AniMatrix, today we get to see installment number 3 attached to Dreamcatcher... I can't wait!!

CLICK HERE for the whole review.

2. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Ok, for those who refuse to go see "The Last Flight of the Osiris" that's attached to Dreamcatcher let me just say that the Animatrix short film alone is worth the cost of admission. Getting to see ANY Matrix-related stuff on big screen is great, but this was awesome. I can still close my eyes and picture the thousands of sentinels in flight.... ahhh!!

Also, the movie Dreamcatcher was really not that bad. Sure it has some flaws and no, it's nowhere near great. But it IS worth a good matinee. Combined with the power of the Animatrix makes it worth any price.

And for anyone wanting more Matrix footage on the big screen, go see my "Inwood" theater thread... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.