Animorphs/SW crossover the JA kind

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Neon Star, Nov 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neon Star Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ok, here is the other Animorphs/SW crossover. But this one is with JA.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Obi-wan looked at his Master waiting for him to say something. They had just landed on this strange planet and only Qui-gon knew why, but he wasn't telling Obi-wan anything.

"Come, Padawan, we need to find who we are looking for," Qui-gon said and started off into the trees.

Obi-wan sighed and followed him.
    *~*~*~*~*
    <Ax!> Tobias said from above him.

<What?> Ax replied.

<There are some guys comeing your way, they look familer,> Tobias said.
    *~*~*~*
    Anyone can take it from there.
  2. Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Master

star 4
    Uhhhhh-ohhhhhh! So this is when Tobias knows he's an Alien?
  3. Neon Star Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, I think this would take place after book 30 or so.
  4. Neon Star Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  5. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    "Come on, Cassie. Humor me for a minute, please?"

"But Rachel, it's a dr.. dr... dress!"

Cassie looked down in horror at the dress Rachel held in her hands. It was a bright red spaghetti strap that went down to her knees and was very low cut.

"Come on Cass. I've been elected Homecoming princess! You gotta at least be there at the dance!"

"Isn't this a little fancy?"

Rachel shook her head, her blonde hair swirling around her. "Not at all. Compared to those prom dresses this is normal clothes."

"For you maybe..."

"Please? I think Jake would like it on you...."

"well...."

"Besides, Cassie, it's only $15.96! That is such a good price!"

Cassie rolled her eyes. "All right, fine. I'll buy the dress."

Rachel's blue eyes shone with happiness. "Great! Now you do know you're gonna need matching shoes..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jake finished typing up an email to Marco, clicking send with his mouse pad. His dog, Homer, layed on his bed, panting happily.

There was a flutter of wings and a tap on his window. He turned in his chair to see Tobias. he quickly opened the window, clancing around his room.

"Tobias, Tom is home," he whispered.

<Jake, we've got trouble.>

"How did I guess..."

<Listen, there's these two guys out in the forest. I'm not so sure about them buddy.>

"What was wrong with them?"

<Well... they were carrying lightsabers.>

"Tobias, Halloween is just around the corner, remember?"

<Yeah I know.. but they were real. Ax was about to knock them out with the old guy ignited it and..>

"Wait a sec, ignited it?!"

<Yeah! He almost cut off Ax's tail too when he swung at them! I tell ya Jake, something's up...>

"Okay. Go get Marco. I'll go get Rachel and Cassie."

<They're at the mall.>

"How do you know?"

<Trust me. Cassie's with Rachel, and they're not at their houses, so where else would Rachel go?>
  6. Jessica Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    alright! i love Animorphs. Don't have anything to add on though. maybe somebody else will....?

"I raise my glass to you, doctor demento!"
    Jess
  7. Obi-too Jedi Knight

star 2
    *shakes her head* Oh man! Now this is deffinately going to be an interesting story. Since I haven't kept up on Animorphs since #37, maybe some of this will be a little new to me, but I like it. What I wonder the most is what will obi-wan and Qui-gon think about the Yeerks and Visser three, or better yet, how about the "7 foot walking razer blades* as Marco put it, or even the elemest. This is deffinately going to be interesting. More soon!
  8. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    come on, someone write more...
  9. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I love it already!
    Oh,no,i'm not going to add anything.Besides i only read animorphs until number 8.
    **goes off,mumbling something against translators and the time they take to translate anything**
  10. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    UP

I'll try to post something later.
  11. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    i'm hearing jeopardy music...
  12. Obi-too Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wait! Is this and and then... or add on? Answer soon!
  13. Neon Star Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  14. Neon Star Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  15. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    Tobias and Jake landed in the parking lot and Jake looked around.

/good no one's around/ Jake sent and changed back to human.

"Tobias go make sure no known controllers come, OK. I'll get Rachel and Cassie." Jake took off toward the mall.
  16. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Sci Fi, nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mrs. Fields. Spencers. Robinson May. JC Pennys. The Disney Store. Claires. After Thoughts. Gap. Old Navy. Millers Outpost. B. Dalton.

The mall. A guy's worst nightmare.

Jake looked around the mall. Where would Rachel go?

With his cousin, anything was possible.

He checked Charlotte Russe first, knowing that it was one of Rachel's favorite stores. Not there. Then Papaya, Sophisticated Lady, then Image. No sign of them.

Sighing, Jake thought of the most absurd place Rachel would go: Natural Wonders. Cassie loved that store, so it was worth a chance.

Pushing his way through a crowd of people, Jake made his way into natural Wonders. He was met at the door by a guy with a fake monkey wrapped around his arm.

"Welcome to Natural Wonders. Can i help you with anything?"

"N..no," Jake stuttered. He brushed past the man and headed in. The store was kinda cool in it's own way, almost like a older kids toy store. You could play with almost anything.

Of course, they weren't there. Jake sighed and left the store. He took the escalator to the upper floor, seeing if he could get an airial view of them. Walking next to the railing, he searched the length of the mall.

They weren't there. Finally, he spotted them in the starbucks, Rachel sipping a caramel frappachino and Cassie drinking a soda.

He casually walked into the shop, pulling up a chair next to them. "Hey, what's up?"

"Jake, what are you doing here?" Rachel gave one of her smiles, lookgin down at the large bag at her heels. "You have got to see the dress Cassie got for homecoming."

Cassie rolled her eyes. "God, have mercy on me..."

"I bet it'll look great on you, Cass," Jake said. "But, I have to go. Marco and I are going to the park to play some football."

That was their code for 'somethings up. Got meet at the park.'

Rachel nodded. "Hey, we'll join you. But we have to fun home to drop off our bags."

"Okay. Hey, I'll walk you guys out."

Jake led them out of the mall, heading for the parking lot. He spotted Tobias sitting on a light pole.

<Okay, no signs of any controllers. It's clear. Too clear.>

"Thank you Clint Eastwood," Cassie grumbled.

Jake laughed. "I'll see ya later." He split off from them and headed to a bunch of bushes behind the mall.

As Cassie and Rachel waited for her mom to come pick them up, they saw a falcon fly out of the bushes and head towards the woods, a red tailed hawk right behind it.
  17. Obi-too Jedi Knight

star 2
    Cassi and Rachel waved to Rachel's mother as they walked towards Cassi's house and the car drove away. Just as she pulled around the bend, they dashed for the barn. Setting their bags down just inside the door, they turned to face the group.

"So, what's up?" Rachel asked Jake as she found a place to sit on one of the empty crates scattering the barn where there weren't any cages.

"You won't believe this." Marco said slowly, "But we just ran across two Jedi, lightsabers and all."

"You're right," Rachel said hesatently, "I don't believe you."

"It's true," Jake said, "Tobias is watching them now. They've made a sort of camp about three miles from here."

<Prince Jake> Ax said from the corner, <I believe it would be wise to go back and help Tobias.> he said, already morping into his bird of pray.

"Wait for us, Ax." Jake said, "And don't call me prince."

---

"Master, I can feel there is something very wrong here." Obi-wan said as he ate his ration bar and settled down for bed.

"I feel it also, padawan." Qui-gon said as he did the same. "I will take the first watch. I will wake you up in four hours."

"yes Master," Obi-wan said, and fell into the jedi trance.
  18. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    <Over there. By that clearing in the trees.>

Five birds of prey circled over the tree tops, seeing a small fire burn on the forest floor.

<Where have you guys been?!>

<Chill out, Tobias.> Jake scanned the trees with his Falcon eyes until he saw the red tailed hawk.

<The younger guy's fallen asleep, the older guy's still awake.>

Rachel looked down on the small camp with her Bald Eagle eyes. She saw the older man sitting on a log, keeping watch.
    Then she spotted the other guy, a much younger person than the first. He looked to be about seventeen/eighteen year old.

<Hello hottie,> Rachel whispered.

<He isn't that cute,> Tobias said defensivly.

<Bird boy's jealous!> Marco crowed.

<Shut up, Marco!> They both cried through thought speak in unison.
  19. Obi-too Jedi Knight

star 2
    Qui-gon heard the voices speaking through the force, but he couldn't understand them. It wasn't the language, it was just that who ever was talking had practiced it enough to keep others from listening in. He sighed and concentrated on their thought.

<Hello Hottie!> he heard the muffled voice of a girl say. He searched for her mind, but found none that were human anywhere near-by. They must be very strong in the force to be communicating for such a distance.

Sighing, he looked up, and saw five birds circling overhead. He looked back down. Those birds were several different sizes, different species, and they all looked to be birds of prey. But that couldn't be, if that were true. He looked up again to see the birds had spred out. He shook his head and looked back down.

Then he heard the thought speak again. Again he concentrated.

<...was close> very muffled, but understandable.

<Yeah, he's not looking at us any more.> Qui-gon decided he'd better try and communicate with these people, even if they were a great distance away.

<Hello,> he thought. The mumbling voices stopped immediately. Then he heard them again.

<Marco? Cut it out!>

<Hey, Rachel, that wasn't me! I thought it was Jake.>

<I thought it was Tobias...>

<Wasn't me.>

<I believe it came from the human down there,> a new and young, but scientific voice broke through the others. Qui-gon started. Down there, he looked up at the birds again.

<He couldn't do that unless...> the voice faded out, leaving a feeling of fear behind.

<He couldn't do that, though... could he?> another girl's broke the silence.

<I say we don't wait around long enough to find out,> the leader of the group said.

<Wait!> Qui-gon called. <I am not who you fear me to be!> Again silence reigned. <I need some help. I'm lost.> he looked around again. Then one of the birds came down and landed. Qui-gon just stared at it for a minute, until it began to change.

Then, he saw what was the first sight in a long time that tempted him to throw-up. The bird grew larger, and unnatural portrusions came out of...everywhere. Immediately, he was up, and had his hand on his padawan's sholder.

"Master..." Obi-wan said comming out of his trance.

---

Obi-wan opened his eyes, and jumped. Before them a blue creature with four legs (ending in hoofs) four eyes (two stalks on top of it's head), two arms, a human-type face and torso with three slits for a nose, and no mouth, and a tail with a blade on the end of it.

"Woah!" Obi-wan jumped up, and was immediately beside his master, light-saber in hand.

<Who are you?> the blue thing said in his head. No one could discound the suspicion in his voice. When neither of the jedi answered, he whipped his tail around, just to show off a threat. <I repeat: Who are you?>
  20. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    <Hey, he's got nice eyes,> Rachel said.

<Rachel! They can hear you!> Cassie warned.

<I said he's got mice eyes! Can't you hear right?>

<Uh huh, sure.>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Obi-Wan stared in shock at the.. thing. "Master, what in the name of Yoda's boxers is that?"
  21. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Qui-Gon tried to remain calm. "My name is Qui-Gon Jinn. we're meeting someone."

<Liars,> the blue creature sneered. <Yeerks!>

"Master, what's a Yeerk? Is it some new dance move?"
  22. anya Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL!
    >Is it a new dance move?< :*D
    Okay,that was funny!
    Good posts,everyone that has been posting! :)
  23. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    hey, i'm not writting solo here!
  24. Neon Star Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  25. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Qui-Gon shrugged. "Perhaps it's a name for someone of great importance." The Jedi froze as the tail-blade of the blue creature knocked his lightsaber out of his hand and pressed against his throat.

"I don't think so, master," Obi-wan replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.