main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animorphs/SW crossover the JA kind

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Neon Star, Nov 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Oh man this is nice :) I just love Animorphs, so it's nice to have a crossover :)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    (jeopardy Theme)

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
  4. RathCycle

RathCycle Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2001
    this is funny, i like animorphs!!
    no i'm not writing any ... i might ruin it

5. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    you know something I've noticed Rath, the ones who are freaked out that they're going to ruin a story are usually the ones who do the best.

6. ForceFire_Jade

ForceFire_Jade Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 22, 2000
    Let me guess...this if BEFORE book #45 right?Why was this on page 46? It rocks...I'm gonna write some:

<Who are you working for? Visser Three? Answer me Yeerk> Ax shouted at the strange men.

"Ax-man, calm down. They're from Star Wars...remember that movie we took you to see? The one we're always talking about?" Marco reassured Ax.

"Jedi. Jed. I. Jeeeeeee duh aaii!" Ax said, morphing to human.

"Yeah, that's right," said Rachel. "Jedi."

"What?" the smaller Jedi asked, seemingly confused. "We're not in movies? Huh?"

"Star Wars, you guys are in star wars," Marco said. "You know like Emperor Palpatine, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader...or maybe not."

The faces on the two Jedi seemed confused. They obviously had no idea who these people were.

"Ok, let's go for Phantom Menace style. Padme? Anakin Skywalker? Jar-Jar Binks? Yoda?" Marco listed off.

"Yoda? You know Yoda?" the older Jedi asked.

<We know OF him...we don't know him personally> Tobias said. <Who are you guys anyway?>

"I am Obi-Wan Kenobi, and this is my Master Qui-Gon Jinn," the younger Jedi said stepping forwards. "Who are you?"

"I'm Jake, this is MArco, Rachel, Cassie, Tobias and Ax," Jake introduced.

"Jake is our leeeeader," Ax said. "Leeee. Aaaaa. Duuuuh. Duuuh makes funny mouth sounds. Sounds like Donuut. Mmm...Cinnamon...Hmmm, Cinnamon Buuns. Bunzuh!"

~*~*~*~*~

"Excuse him, he's not human," the boy with the dark brown hair named Marco said, stepping forward. "I've always wanted to meet you Obi-Wan Kenobi."

"You know me?" Obi-Wan asked surprised.

"I have heard of you," Marco said.

<Marco, maybe it's better that you don't tell them about the movies. That's their future you know> the bird said.

"We can hear you bird," Obi-Wan said. "Nothing you say is private."

7. Owe-me-one Perogi

Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2000
    Tobias flew down to a branch closer to him and gave him his usual bird of prey glare and replied.

<Well.. that doesn't really matter that much because it is still just as true.>

Obi-wan became confused

"And what exactly is it.. that is true? This movie you speak of?"

Marco sighed

"Tobias, let me explain this to them. I won't tell them anything that could change their timeline or whatever.. kay?.."

He looked at Tobais sarcastically.

"Okay.. um Qui-gon, Obi-wan..On our planet..'Earth' there's this movie.. made by this fat guy named George Lucas.. well anyways.. it's about your galaxy.. and you are both in it along with.. a bunch of other people im not at liberty to mention.. and it starts in your future..and well it seems as if it might be true.. that there are such things and Jedi and Sit... no Um other things yeah... so we can't talk about it with you.. ya know protect timeline and everything.."

Qui-gon nodded.

"I understand. It just seems odd that there would me a 'movie' about us on an other planet..we'll figure it out later..Now I believe it is only fair that if you know who we are that we know something about you.. for example... how you can change into animals...."

Qui-gon implied.

Jake stepped forward.

"Alright.. Me and my friends are the only ones on our planet who can stop it from being taken over by alien parasites..My friend here is an Andalite (Sp?I should know this but it looks wrong to me) and his brother gave us the technology to take the DNA from other creatures and change into them."

Obi-wan became interested.

"Then by chance would these Alien parasites be the Yeerks that your Andalite friend there so nicely accused us of being?"

8. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    "You could say that." Jake said looking around. "Look, we'd better get you guy's out of the woods and someplace safe, we can't let the controlers find us, and we definantly can't let them find you, a Jedi Yerk could mean the end to our cause."

"I don't understand." Qui-gon said.

"The yerks take over the mind of whoever they inhabit." Rachel said simply. "It's a long story."

"I don't want my mind taken over." Obi-Wan said indignantly.

"WE don't want YOUR mind taken over either." Cassie said.

//Guy's I think someone's coming.// Tobias sent down from where he was in the sky above them. //He's still to far off for him to have heard you or seen you, but he's coming this way.//

"Let's go." Jake said. "Tobias, which way."

//The same direction we came.// Came his reply.

"OK. Let's go." Jake said and the animorphs all took off in the oposite direction.

"Well, come on." Marco said to the Jedi and motioned for them to follow.

9. ForceFire_Jade

ForceFire_Jade Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 22, 2000
    "Innis335 (that just made up, its supposed to be Tom), where exactly did you see the Andalite and the so called 'Jedi Knights'?" Visser Three demanded.

"Over this was Visser. I did not see them myself but a lower Yeerk did report seeing them talking to eachother. Four human kids as well, and a bird hanging around the area," Tom reported.

"Come on lets go," said another Controller.

"Gallauf!" one of the Hork-Bajir shouted. "They on da move."

"Come on men! We will destroy the Andalites!" Visser Three shouted.

"DESTROY THE ANDALITES!" a cheer came back.

=============================================

<Jake, do you really think this is a good idea?> Tobias asked Jake privately.

<Yes> Jake replied. <Now be quiet, they can hear us.>

"Who is this fat George Lucas person anyway?" Obi-Wan asked Marco, who was still in human morph, unlike the others.

"Well I used to think he was a movie director...but now I can't be so sure. He's probably a Controller..." Marco suddenly shut up. "Sshhh...Chapman."

The heads all turned toward the entrace to the gap in which they were hiding. Suddenly Qui-GOn knocked over a tin box. All heads turned to him...including Chapmans...

10. DarthAximili-Kala

DarthAximili-Kala Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2001
    Cool! Animorphs! Finally! Somewhere! Animorphs!
    Can i write sum?

11. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Yes, anyone can write here.

12. DarthAximili-Kala

DarthAximili-Kala Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2001
    nah...I think I'll just read! its easier

13. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    lol I'm incredibly board so I'm jsut going to revive some of these old stories and see what happens >:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.