main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Anjii el Unwari (boy of the unity) MMM challenge (beginnings)short story with fanart complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 6, 2014.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Anjii el Unwari

Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: 60.897 – 60.100 bby
    Characters: OC’s
    Genre: adventure (short story)
    Summary: The beginning of the unification of the Moniron people.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars is owned by G.L. and the mouse.

Anjii el Unwari (boy of the unity)

Note by the translator S Arovan: I have translated this account of our unification from the Dunai elder language in basic in the year 46.439 after our unification. The original is credited to Anwar Txlenan, the son of the healer Aaquilin Txlenan who treated Dagnir Adameh.
    What follows is the new beginning of our people the Dunai elder.

Anjii el Unwari (boy of the unity)
    By Anwar Txlenan

Siga Nenya Adameh, the beautiful diamond she was called. She was the light of her family. She had been crying when she was taken. Her parents were slaughtered by the lord who took her. She was thrown on one of the darrin, held in a vice grip by one of the sneering warriors. ‘You will be mine when the lord is done with you. Your light will be snuffed out by me your dark herald of doom.’
    Siga despaired when she was taken to the great castle of the dark lord Dorgon Morkonor, the young ruler of almost every part of Aarga and wanting more power.

Her life had been devoted to the light and the beautiful nature in the surroundings of her village on the land of Aarga. Being with her family and parents had been a joy to her. She was raised in beauty. She was the light of her family, loved by all and giving love to all. She had met during one of her joyful journeys to gather fruits in the forest her great love. He lived there with his parents in a humble cottage, caring for injured wildlife and setting it free after curing it. Her parents approved of the friendship and encouraged her to go as often as she liked to her new friend. She was sure of the bond developing between her and him.

But now on this dark day all had changed for Siga when she woke up to welcome the sun and the singing monir birds. She had leapt from her soft bedding to go to the kitchen and make breakfast when she heard the cries. Her parents were out, defending their property with words only and an offering of food. She rushed out crying softly. She saw the big sword of the dark man descending.

She felt a soft whisper in the eternity. She heard ‘Siga Nenya Dagnir Anjii Unwari’ and she saw the lifeless bodies of her parents down on the green grass now colouring red. She couldn’t return to hide in the cottage. A cruel hand descended upon her fair shoulder, another grabbed her nightshirt and she was carried to one of the hissing hideous darrin, flying creatures of the dark, sporting scales, vicious claws, spikes, teeth and black wings.

Darkness was now upon her when she saw the dark and great doors closing behind her. She was thrown in one of the cells of the dark and forbidding castle uncertain of her fate and crying loudly for her parents. She knew that they were dead but she hoped to reach them in the eternity. She was eight years old.

tbc

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_dancing] =D= I like Siga already. The sweetness blended with tragedy [face_thinking] And the Dunai language is beautiful. [:D] @};-

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. Viridian-Maiden

Viridian-Maiden Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2013
    Love it so far. Thoroughly convinced this is a historical/mythical record. I'm new around here but looking forward to reading more of yours earlybird-obi-wan!

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Darkness was now upon her when she saw the dark and great doors closing behind her. She was thrown in one of the cells of the dark and forbidding castle uncertain of her fate and crying loudly for her parents. She knew that they were dead but she hoped to reach them in the eternity. She was eight years old.

Intriguing beginning! Very mystical, very secretive! @};- Please set me on the PM list!

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you for your reply
    Siga is sweet but she will meet dark forces
    It is 'the story' at the base of my fics around the Dunai elder and their descendants

The next parts:

Siga, the beautiful, toiled and worked for many years to come. She was shunned by the warrior women of her lord. She was a fair maiden. Smudging her and giving her the most gruelling tasks was giving the warrior women the utmost delight. But the light kept shining through. To smudge her with blood was the next goal of the warrior women. Siga had to slaughter for food the creatures she had loved when she was a child. She had been a lover of fruits and nuts and vegetables. Now she had only the bloody remains of creatures to sustain her.

- - -

Siga was too frail to hold a sword even when she reached maturity. She became a seamstress, toiling over the garments of war and over the garments of the dancer girls. She was looked at with craving eyes from the warriors. They all wanted her to share the bed. But the dark lord and his warrior women saw this and held her in one of the towers of the castle. She had only a cell to live in and work in.
    ‘You will be mine. You will become dark like me.’

- - -

Siga dreaded the day when she felt the first signs that she was in her fertile years. She hoped that it would be when she was old. Her mother and father had been 606 and 616 years old when she was born. Her wish became true. She had toiled for 606 years and nine days when she felt different. The dark lord had visited her every day, each time leaving with a menacing cry. ‘Light will become dark.’

Again he came. Different, no armour adorned his body.
    Siga despaired. This time he wanted her. He, an old man – 680 years – craved for her.

The dark lord Dorgon Morkonor was frightful to see with his scars adorning his naked body. Wounds were barely healed, oozing blood.

Siga put up a fight but to no avail. Blood from Dorgon marred her fair skin. Welts appeared where he gripped her forcefully. She was struggling when the dark lord took her. Totally exhausted she was left in her cell. ‘You are mine! I have a tribe to conquer. When I am back I will take you again.’

- - -

Siga continued her work and she was sewing one of the garments of the dark lord when she felt faint forces. What had frightened her came true. She was carrying the offspring of the dark lord. But there was something else. ‘Siga Nenya Dagnir Anjii Unwari’ came to her mind. They had been the cries of her parents when they became one with the eternity. From her loving father and mother she had learned to see the light. It was there, in her womb and giving her hope.

‘Dagnir oh Dagnir you are my eternity and light. I will carry you until you are able to be released from my womb. Anjii Dagnir unity you will bring.’

Months passed.
    The warrior women gave Siga more food now that they could see that she was pregnant. One of them – lowest in rank – even pitied her and gave her vegetables and fruits.

tbc

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Even though I have little time & much sorrow at present, I sat down to read this.

I hope that Siga stays strong and that the darkness will not swallow her.

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I agree. Ooh, Nicole, don't like the sound of the "much sorrow." @};-

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I hope your sorrow will go[:D]asap
    I agree too

Siga is a strong woman as you will see
    The next post is here

- - -

The dark lord came back from war.
    Siga saw and heard him stomping up the stairs leading to her cell.
    The dark lord saw her bulging belly and smiled wickedly ‘my new apprentice, the first of many more to come.’

- - -

Days later Siga cried when the first contractions began. ‘Dagnir oh Dagnir you will be free soon.’

The dark lord came and took her up, carried her to a dark and gloomy room in the castle where a dark slab of granite became her place.
    Six warrior women were holding her.

Siga cried as contractions were rippling through her belly ‘Dagnir oh Dagnir.’

‘Dagnir?’ the dark lord Dorgon Morkonor shouted wickedly.

‘Dagnir, Dagnir, Dagnir,” Siga pushed crying ‘Dagnir, Dagnir oh Dagnir.’

And there he was, laid on the naked body of Siga by one of the six warrior women. He cried loudly when a red hot iron was pressed on his right thigh.

‘Dagnir,’ Siga cried when she saw the symbol indicating that her son was born out of a slave shining red on the skin of her son.

‘Dagnir it is but he will be mine,’ Dorgon strode away and turned for one moment. ‘The next one will be named by me. I will come to you.’

Siga was helped by the six warrior women back to her cell. Dagnir was held by her securely. He was her hope.

She saw it when she looked to the west where a light was shining in the far beyond.

She saw it in his gentle brown eyes when he opened them after a nice feeding.

- - -

Siga cared for her son feeding him as long as she could from her breast and halting the days that she could conceive. But one day it happened.
    The dark lord visited her after coming back from war.
    She was smiling when Dagnir toddled with certain steps towards the curtain that hid the fresher. He – two years old – was fast to learn.
    She saw and heard the dark lord ascending the steps to their cell.
    He was again naked and sporting more scars and half healed wounds.

‘Dagnir hide’ she cried when the door opened.

‘Momma’ her son cried but hurried to the curtain and remained silent.

- - -

Siga was taken again. She felt the pain. She cried very softly.

‘I will be back’ Dorgon strode away.

Siga cried more loudly.

‘Momma, momma.’ Dagnir hurried to her and stroked with his little hands on her forehead and eyes wiping the tears away and soothing the pain. He was there for her, giving her strength to endure and stand up again.
    She felt the powers of hope.

A month passed and she didn’t feel the faint force that had been the beginning of hope. She was barren.
    More visits from the dark lord followed. She remained barren.

‘I have a new wife,’ was what Dorgon told her when he visited her again and showed her the maiden, like her a slave. ‘Raise my apprentice. I will come for him soon.’

Siga had felt no little lights at all. Was Dorgon past his fertile years?

tbc

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Dagnir is a source of hope indeed. Hmmm. Maybe now that the Dark Lord has a new wife, Siga can be left in peace?

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    This is different to anything you wrote until now, but I am enchanted by it.

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    She will but for Dagnir the trials are beginning
    It is a very old story about the history of Moniron

The next parts

One year had passed since the last visit of Dorgon.
    Dagnir was three years old and becoming fluent in the language of his mother.

Siga heard and saw the dark lord coming.
    He was in full warrior attire. Two warriors were with him and two of the women.

Dagnir cried when he was lifted by the gloved hands of his father.

‘You will learn from me,’ the dark lord Dorgon grumbled, holding his struggling son close to his armoured chest.

‘Dagnir,’ Siga reached for her son and was grabbed by the two women.

Silently she followed her crying son, stumbling down the stairs to the great courtyard where metal racks were filled with the remains of slaughtered animals. One rack was empty and the destiny of the dark lord and his warriors.
    A fire was blazing.

Siga cried. Her son Dagnir was tied to a rack by two warriors. His father ripped away the clothes and came with the red hot iron. Dagnir cried when the iron met his chest. The boy born out of a slave-mother became the apprentice of the dark lord.

Siga was led back to her cell by the women, alone.

‘Be happy. You don’t have to see what our great lord is doing to your son. He is branded with the moiran seywa, the dark star of power.’ the kindest warrior woman said before closing the door.

“Moiran seywa oh Dagnir anjii newa nenya’ Siga cried.

- - -

But Siga heard and saw. The bond between mother and son was there.

Dagnir cried for his mother.

‘I will hurt you more if you don’t stop,’ the dark lord shouted.

Dagnir became silent and nursed the welts on his legs.

- - -

Siga tried to reach her son. She felt the diminishing bond.

‘Embrace the dark, embrace the pain, it will make you strong.’

Her three year old son was learning that pain was his friend.
    Suffering during the day brought him food and a bath and a nice soft bed to rest his weary body.
    But when he was sleeping he dreamt of a light and a soft caressing hand reaching out to him. The star shaped scar was always touched. And he heard the words Nenya Dagnir Anjii Unwari.

tbc

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Sniff! A brilliant, but depressing update. I hope that some little beacon of light remains for both mother and son.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yes, and I hope his road is not as tortured as Lucien's. :eek:

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    You will see in the next update ending with a little 'cliffie'

Years passed.

Dagnir learned how to ride. He learned how to tame a darrin, first an old and docile one but soon progressing to a more vicious animal. He had been impressed when he saw the darrin for the first time when he was ten years old.

The Darrin, a beast of power it was, sporting scales all over his body up to the spiked tail. Strong hind-legs and forelegs were ending in claws. The head was armoured, protecting fierce black eyes and tiny ear-holes. Jagged teeth and molars could snap of a leg of an adult man in seconds. Eye-sight was excellent and the beast hunted on sight and sound, diving from the air at high speed when it spotted a prey, ranging from the tiny konjy rodent to the large husan. The wings and claws and teeth of the darrin left scars on the body of Dagnir.

Dagnir endured and became one with the animal, guiding it with his thoughts only as taught by his mentor and father.

- - -

One dreaded day Dagnir felt only his father, the one that gave him the gift of pain and power. For one hundred and ninety years he had felt her presence.
    Each time his father whipped him and sent him to his bed with no food a caressing feeling had him sleeping soundly.
    He never told his father about the light that sustained him.
    Now he was frightened when he saw his father coming to the courtyard where he was exercising a young darrin.

‘You have only me. The slave is no more.’

‘The one who was my mother?’

‘No word about her. You are mine.’

‘I will have the power.’ Dagnir raised his head showing fierce pride on his face but not in his gentle brown eyes.

His father saw only the fierce face and bulging muscles now marred like his by many scars. ‘Yes Dagnir. Tomorrow. Comfort is now waiting for you.’

Dagnir headed to his room, dark like all places in the castle.

The dream of the light remained.
    Nenya Dagnir Anjii Unwari.
    Those words were always heard before he woke up.
    He had always the light.

tbc

AzureAngel2
    Nyota's Heart

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    You are breaking my heart, Anakin. Er, dear bird. ;)

Nevertheless a powerful story.

Actually, it adds to more darkness for my Lucien, with whom I have been busy off-line this weekend like a maniac. I cannot go around like Hannibal Lecter or have my own mushroom farm somewhere in the woods...

*pokes Tyranus230... :D

But I can live out some darkness in my fanfic stories and return to work on Monday morning with a big, friendly smile, that is very natural.

Recently MsLanna send me a post card recently. It says "Bücher, die uns glücklich machen, können wir zur Not selber schreiben." (Translation: Books that make us happy we could, in a pinch, also write ourselves.)

Each time I visit one of your fanfic threads, earlybird-obi-wan, I can be very sure you are happy & content out there. (Otherwise I would give you a call more often.)

Anyway, I am happy that you point out that there is light still. Especially for Dagnir.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi! That was one intriguing update. Dagnir seems swallowed up but still a glimmer of hope remains [face_thinking]

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    There is light, even in a dark darrin as you can see next
    His name is 'hope' in basic;)

The next parts

- - -

Tomorrow came.
    Dagnir was naked. His apprentice-ship would end this day with death or victory. He had to pass the final test. He had to ride an untamed darrin.

Dagnir was awed when he saw his new ride with bound wings, hissing vicious and lunging towards a warrior who was trying to guide him. He ran to the beast of power and – sending the warrior away with a powerful push using the dark power that was his – leapt on the neck of the darrin putting both his hands on the eyes of the creature. ‘You are mine and mine alone,’ Dagnir whispered in the ears, first left than right. He yanked at the leash holding the wings trapped.

The darrin unfolded his wings and folded them again before spreading them wide, ready to fly, waited for his rider to settle between the wings. And fly the darrin did out of the courtyard passing the dark walls of the castle and up in the blue sky.

Dagnir saw the light of the Moniron sun shining on the scales, iridescent blue, green, red and yellow. But there mingling among the colors was the white light shining on spikes and scales. And he felt the old scar on his chest, lighted by a ray of the sun.

‘Nenya Dagnir Anjii Unwari.’

There it was, the sound of light. Dagnir heard his mother and there was a light in his brown eyes.

The darrin – a creature of the dark but shining with many colors – obeyed him, became one with him.

‘Nenya Adameh’ Dagnir shouted. He had named him white diamond and patted his darrin on the head, softly and gently. His darrin was a mate, a brave mate and not a slave like the darrin of his father and the other warriors. ‘White diamond’ he smiled ‘nenya adameh’ you are now.
    With ease, after circling the mountains and plains of his father’s land he guided the darrin back to the dark castle, landing him in the middle of the courtyard.

‘Nenya Adameh father,’ Dagnir leapt from the neck of his ride.

‘White diamond my son?’

‘He is dark and light, shining with many colors. He is brave and one with me.’

‘Dagnir lay down for me,’ Dorgon indicated the uneven rough floor of the courtyard.

Dagnir saw the sharp stones but obeyed, feeling the shards of stone cutting in his knees, his legs and his body, his arms and hands. And he felt the sharp metal studded boots of his father stepping on his back.

‘Dagnir Adameh you are now. Ride Nenya Adameh to war with me.’

‘I obey my lord,’ Dagnir shouted the command and felt his father leaving his back after giving more vicious kicks.

‘Rise Dagnir Adameh.’

Dagnir did, not showing the pain of the cuts and bloody gashes on his back and leapt again on the back of his darrin, guiding him in the air.

- - -

Unaware was Dagnir that in the far away land of Monira was living a fair maiden, born on the same day as him.

She was – when he was riding his darrin – exploring the forest of Monira on a snow white husan, caught by her in the wild. She was guiding the stallion back to her home. Taming him and becoming a friend for him was her rite of passage. She could now join her father.

Sorana Adameh she was, taking the name Adameh when she rode her husan back to the castle of her father.
    She followed a tradition.
    Her father had tamed a snow white husan in his youth and had taken the name Adameh.
    Her father was the leader of his country and a fierce warrior.

Sorana was loved by her father Sohon.

Sohon smiled when he saw her passing the stream and cantering towards the gate of the castle.

‘You have your ride my lovely Sorana. And he is a fierce stallion. You have done well Sorana…’

‘Adameh, Sorana Adameh my father.’ Sorana hugged her father. ‘I am ready to defend our country and to enlarge it.’

‘The dark lord is coming my daughter. We have to prepare for war. Our master of arms is ready. We will wait for the abari of the dark lord.’

tbc

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Cool scenes. =D= White Diamond - a lovely name, and they are partners not one over the other. :) Sorana - looking forward to more about her and Dagnir, eventually? ;)

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Sorana[face_love]

And here is a picture of the White diamond and Dagnir

[​IMG]

A scout was circling the plains on his darrin.
    There the flowing read stream and the ash and bombs spewing mountain would aid his master.
    A large deep lake near the foot of the mountain would be a nuisance for the husans of the enemy. Draxin trees were there. They could rob an enemy of his power.
    The abari knew.
    He had been the apprentice of the healer of the castle. He had seen the devastating effects when the healer had experimented with the draxin leaves on a warrior, gifted with the power. The warrior was without power and became a whining creature, unable to fight anymore. He returned to the castle, landed his darrin and bowed before the dark lord.

‘Speak Abari,’ Dorgon shouted.

‘The terrible mountain and fiery plain will aid us.’

‘Send my message to Sohon to meet his doom. Fly swift and be there when we fly to victory.’

‘Yes my lord.’ The abari mounted his darrin and guided him up in the air.

- - -

Sorana Adameh was on her snow white husan riding beside her father.

The host was following, white, brown and black, chestnut and cream, husans of all colors were their rides.
    Weapons were glinting in the rays of the sun.

Red rays were now playing over all the warriors when the great plain of the terrible mountain and the fiery stream was reached.

There diving from the azure sky, hidden in the rays of the sun, they came.
    They were Darrin, guided by their masters to battle the tribe of Sohon Adameh for the power of the land.

- - -

Dagnir Adameh had the power. He controlled the most formidable darrin of the pack and rode him to war. The wings of the darrin were beating powerfully.
    Dagnir guided the darrin with the power given to him by the great Dorgon his father and master.
    Dagnir guided his darrin towards the prey.
    His father followed, awed by the power of his son. Dark Dagnir was, truly a son of his blood.
    The two darrin swept over the top of the mountain.

Dagnir listened.

A loud rumble was heard in the depth of the mountain.

Dagnir guided his ride towards the lake.
    Dorgon followed.
    There, racing towards them were the leaders of the Monira tribe.

tbc

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful and vivid scenes you pain literally & with words. =D= =D= This really has a mythic, legendary feel. :cool: I can sense the epicness of the coming clash. [face_thinking]

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    A clash that is changing the people of moniron
    Here are the next parts

- - -

Sorana and Sohon were far ahead of the host, racing towards the lake. Only the taronya – the weapons master – and his two aides could follow.
    A loud rumble.
    The terrible mountain released a terrible beam.

Dagnir unsheated his taron from his belt. The blade shone in the light. He guided his darrin towards the white husans, prepared to slay them and their riders with the taron.
    He felt the star shaped scar burning.

Dagnir listened and put his weapon back in the sheath.

A sharp cry.

‘Dagnir, darrin Dagnir,’ His father was following him now enraged.

‘Nenya Adameh,’ Dagnir whispered in the ear of his darrin. He guided him in the path of the red flying stream coming from the mountain.

- - -

Dagnir fell down.
    He had guided his Darrin in the path of the terrible beam.
    He had done the unthinkable.
    He had protected the warrior girl and her father.
    He saw the death-throes of his beloved Darrin.
    The wings were flapping wildly, the tail colliding with the ride of Dorgon, claws gripping Dorgon and dismounting the cursing man.
    Dagnir fell down expecting to die in the next moment but felt leaves of the Draxin tree brushing past his armour, his exposed skin before he dropped head first in the water.
    He expected to drown, he was swallowing water but felt hands grabbing him before he lost consciousness.

- - -

Darrin panicked.

The abari saw his lord falling to his doom and could control his darrin. ‘Wait and land there.’

The host halted at the side of the lake, forming a half circle around their leader.

The darrin and their riders were at the other side.

tbc

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent update =D=

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Dagnir fell down.
    He had guided his Darrin in the path of the terrible beam.
    He had done the unthinkable.
    He had protected the warrior girl and her father.
    He saw the death-throes of his beloved Darrin.
    The wings were flapping wildly, the tail colliding with the ride of Dorgon, claws gripping Dorgon and dismounting the cursing man.
    Dagnir fell down expecting to die in the next moment but felt leaves of the Draxin tree brushing past his armour, his exposed skin before he dropped head first in the water.
    He expected to drown, he was swallowing water but felt hands grabbing him before he lost consciousness.

What an sacrifice is made here! But it is rewarded at once!

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nyota's Heart
    AzureAngel2 it is rewarded you will see in the next part

- - -

Sorana expected her enemy to have died but no. Her warriors came with the bedraggled man and laid him before her.
    She ordered her warriors to remove his armour.

Her father – awed by Dagnir’s deed – helped.
    Sohon Adameh removed the armour and the white light was revealed.

Sorana cried. ‘There burned on his chest is the light and it will guide us to where he was born. He is unity, he is hope. He has used his true power.’

‘Not where Dagnir was born but where he will be reborn, my beloved daughter,’ Sohan indicated the scar on the thigh. ‘Dagnir was a slave and a son of Dorgon. He was born in the castle of Dorgon and taken as his apprentice. The star on his chest marked him as a dark apprentice.’

‘No father. He was branded with the sign of the day of birth. Anjii Moniron was born on that day, spewing fire in the western sky. He is the light,’ Sorana had her hands on the forehead of Dagnir. ‘Even his darrin was a creature of the light.’

Dagnir was hurt. The power was gone and his beloved Darrin was no more. He became aware of voices and felt terribly lost.

Anjii mon iron eme engwa nenya.

Dagnir heard his mother and lost consciousness.

Sorana heard the voice.
    ‘Anjii mon iron eme engwa nenya. Nenya Dagnir Anjii Unwari.’ Sorana smiled. ‘His mother is protecting him from the unity. He will be our unity, our saviour.’

A gentle man came forward and knelt down next to Dagnir and placed his hands next to Sorana’s.

‘His powers are gone,’ healer Aaquilin Txlenan whispered softly. ‘But there is hope.’

‘Hope,’ Sorana looked to her healer.

‘Dagnir is hope and there burned on his chest is the place where we will find his cure. His darrin came from the valley of Mount Moniron, was a true friend and obeyed him, saving you, your father and him. To heal him I need the eiaa, the ore that was found deep down in our land and waters. Now we have only one place to find the eiaa. Anjii Moniron where can we find you?’

‘Mount Moniron,’ Sorana beamed. ‘Find the son. Find the light.’

Sorana had seen the small essence that was Dagnir’s true power, locked inside by his father. She ordered her healer to collect the minerals deep down from the waters. ‘Go and begin at Mount Moniron to find a cure.’

tbc

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004