main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Anna and Amy (M/L AU) PG

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aprilise, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aprilise

Aprilise Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    Hello Everyone,

I've found a short prologue for a story I started years ago and thought I had lost. Anyway here's the story teaser. Tell me what you think.

Anna glanced down at the planet that was to be her home for the next year. This would be her first year at the Jedi Academy on Yavin, not that she actually wanted to be here. She would rather be home, on her mom?s ship, helping with a trading run or helping her Uncle Karrde run his business, not flying off to some Jedi school. *I hate this* she thought to herself looking at the pilot of the transfer ship, she would try to use her special powers to get away except she had promised, and Anna Jade never broke a promise.

Not far away from where Anna was looking down at Yavin, another girl was doing the same. Her feelings about it though were fairly different. She was finally going to officially attend the Academy. She had been here several times when she was younger and sometimes even attended some of the classes, but never officially. Her father privately trained her and would have gladly continued if she had asked, but she wanted to be treated like any other force strong twelve-year-old and attend the Jedi Academy. *Yeah right* she thought, it was unlikely that she would be treated like any other student at the academy. She was Amy Skywalker, daughter of the great Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, and niece of the Chief of State of the New Republic, normal would not be the way anyone would think to treat her. She just hoped she would be able to make at least one friend who liked her for who she was and not who she was related too.

Hope you enjoy it and I will attempt to get a 1st part out soon. I don't have a beta so any grammar mistakes I take full credit for.

Thanks for reading
    April

2. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    So, are they twins? Interesting girls. I certainly hope they will join their cousins' little YJK gang since the Temple's still there in this universe.

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Oh, come on, Mara, Luke, Leia, Han, Ben...those are common fare. Interesting start. I hope you keep it at PG, since this is a PG board.

4. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Very interesting start. I'm intrigued to know the whole identities of these two - one Jade and one Skywalker. Hmmmm.

Keep writing!!

oldj

5. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    An interesting start. Let's have some more, please!

6. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    Is there an update on the way?

7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    While I look forward to reading I must point out that the fanfics posted to these boards must stay in the limit of a PG rating only.

8. Aprilise

Aprilise Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    Hi Hi, I am working on this work is not being nice to me at the moment. Anyway, On to answer some questions.

The story will be PG. (I do suck at rating myself, please tell me if I start to go over this line and I will fix it)

For anyone who was thinking Amy and Anna are too common they are actually shortened versions of the girls longer names. (see below)

I have actually never read NJO past the first book and even that was a long time ago. I know a little of what happens but for the purposes of this story NJO hasn?t and most likely never will happen. As to whether Anna and Amy will join the YJK gang, they will make appearances (I haven?t actually planned it that far, all I found written was Anna?s and Amy?s first few hours at the academy and a lot of it needs reworked)

I lost the page I had with the two?s original names but the two girls full names are going to be one of the following, or a combination of one of the following See why I just called them Anna and Amy I couldn't decide.

Amidara Skywalker and Anikana Jade
    Amidala Skywalker and Anakin Jade
    Larami Skywalker and Lanisa Jade

anyway I really need to get some sleep now so never fear I'll get something for this out as soon as I can.

9. Emperor_Kilo

Emperor_Kilo Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2004
    Good story so far...

10. CoffeeQueen76

CoffeeQueen76 Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2005
    I want more! I like it so far. =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.