main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Anna had her baby!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by neumera, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    From Anna:
    "Just thought I'd send you this email, to let you know the news. I finally had my baby, Saturday May 4, 2002 @ 3:46am. She was 6lbs 14oz, and 19 1/2 inches long. I have been waiting so long to hold her in my arms, and now I can. She is so cute, and warm. I can't wait to hold her again. Childbirth is only the beginning of Motherhood, and so far it's been nothing but exciting for me. Well, time is running and all I want to do is be with her. Talk to you all later!"

So much for her having the baby in the Star Wars line! :)

-Anne

2. ShaftWindu

ShaftWindu Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2002
    congrats! children are a joy, and I trust this new little bundle will bring you a wealth of joy! and by the way, raise her up to be a diehard Star Wars fan! *hehehehe*

3. DarthBarf

DarthBarf Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2001
    Congratulations! May 4th is a great Star Wars birthday! "May the 4th be with you"

4. darthsavior

darthsavior Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    Congratulations Anna! What's the Baby's name?
    Good pun there DarthBarf.

5. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Jedi_Depa_Billada Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    thank you all very much. i didnt think Anne would post it, but that brings a smile to my face. i barely checked the forum today and realized the tickets went on sale when i was getting ready to start pushing. lol

she is definetly a star wars baby. her name is Diana Elora

and for any g. lucas diehard fan, you'd know where Elora is from :p and dont worry ....she will be raised to love star wars, well i'll try my best anyway.

hopefully i'll get to see episode 2, even though i wont get to see it as i had wanted. never the less...it's gonna be at the theatre all summer long, so i'm cool with that.

again thanks to all of you especially Anne, it really means a lot to me.

6. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Jedi_Depa_Billada Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    oh yeah...

i ate chocolate ice cream the day before i went into labor....i think that might have done the trick...i mean didnt rick mccallum say it would work?? lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.