main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Annapolis Crown Theaters | Attack of the Digital

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, May 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Yeah, MuttandSolo, I was totally in a daze walking around the mall looking for the ticket booth. It was my first time there. That was why I was like out of it when you met me. :D I just got back from the Muvico seeing Spiderman also. Excellent flick! We thought we would be standing in line for hours, but when we got there for the 12:30 show, there was hardly any people standing in line. We got our tickets, walked into the theater, found the perfect seats since there was only about 15 people in there by the time we got to sit down and more started streaming in at about 5 minutes before the film started. Needless to say it was the best theater experience I have EVER had at the Muvico. No one was talking, no cell phones going off, no wise crackers. Just a relaxing day at the movies! If you want to see Star Wars at the Muvico, I suggest going on a Sunday at the matinee. You might get a few kids, but the kids that were watching Spiderman were mesmerized through the whole film so that was no problem at all. I know my son didn't budge the whole way through it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.