Provo Announcement: Episode III Plans

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Dantana Skywalker, Apr 18, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    We heard back from Cinemark. They want over $1000 to rent the theatre, and they require concession purchases for every person who'd be there on top of the $1000-whatever amount they wanted.

Looks like we're just going to have to get our tickets as soon as they go on sale--perhaps go to the theatre and buy them as soon as you can--instead of an exclusive activity. I guess we can still do some sort of party in the line; I know there's going to be one for seats.

My group (me, parents, anyone else who wants to come) will probably be going to the Cinemark 16. I'm planning on costumes, but they're not required. We'll probably be going several hours in advance (probably around 5 or 6 PM, or even earlier) to get a good position in line. If anyone needs a ride, or assistance with a costume, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Dana
  2. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Oh, and I would suggest you get tickets as soon as possible. I mean it. They've already got several showings in AF sold out.

Dana
  3. ShineBox Jedi Padawan

I don't know if anybody remembers me from the provo area, but this is Bryan Young. I'm the guy who was first in line in orem for phantom menace and clones.

I just wanted to let you guys know what my plans were. I've got a film festival my movie is in from the 5-13, so I'm going to be in line overnight for may 2nd, which is when tickets go on sale at the SCERA and then for as much time as I can muster for seats on the midnight 19th show.

The Scera has also asked me back to do trivia, so I hope to see you guys all there.

I just figured this forum might be a good way to get the word out.

if anyone wants to get ahold of me, my email address is shineboxmp@gmail.com. I have c3 photos for anybody who might want to see them too... And I'm looking for help with an anakin costume for my son... Anakin...

again

Bryan Young
    shineboxmp@gmail.com
    www.thisdividedstate.com
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby