Announcement/Meeting Days Thread

Discussion in 'Columbia, SC' started by Jedi_of_the_Rose, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_of_the_Rose Jedi Master

star 1
    Just to give everyone an update (so Hama doesn't think our chapter's dead). I've been talking over with some of the members and I want to have a meeting to establish concrete rules and policies for our chapter. So if any of you bother to get on here, let me know days you are available. And don't worry too much about nobody posting, they're still addicted to MySpace.

P.S.: This thread is for making important announcements and discussing meeting days. Just in case you couldn't tell. Mm'Kay?

PPS: Keep the thread on-topic please.
  2. DARK-KNIGHT_77 Jedi Padawan

Mostly any day's after 6pm.
  3. Jedi_of_the_Rose Jedi Master

star 1
    I'm having a few issues w/ transportation. I'll make sure to have a meeting date up soon. ^^ Although, I'd appreciate it if those friends you mentioned earlier might be able to get into contact w/ me.
  4. GeneralBryanMoonstar Jedi Padawan

Many days after 8PM. But not always. When event for our chapter come up I will do my best to "attend"
  5. Jedi_of_the_Rose Jedi Master

star 1
    Okay, so here's an update on what's going on and why I haven't chosen a meeting date for us yet. First: Transportation issues, not going to get into that, it's not going to be a huge problem. Two: Internet banning. Parents are kinda *grr* about all the time I'm spending on the Internet. Three: I'm going to be moving into my dorm in about 2 weeks, give or take. So it's going to be a really hectic two weeks, I've got to do a lot of cleaning and packing, so it might be a while longer until I can find I time. I do plan to have our first meeting by mid-September. (I know it's a long time to wait after y'all have been so patient, and I'm sorry.)
  6. Jedi_of_the_Rose Jedi Master

star 1
    So I'm finally all settled in and on the edge of the middle of Columbia. Just to make sure I'm not too far away from y'all, do you know where five-points is?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.